shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s wrong with me, my taste in rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Flashy? Yes. Gorgeous? Yes.
9.gif
I think it looks great!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting has alot going on, halo, two tone, detail work. The stone has alot going on, color, cutting. It''s just not a clean lined modern setting. As long as you love it that''s OK.

And since you don''t wear all of your jewelry at one time it won''t look like too much. Enjoy!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. It looks fabulous
30.gif
30.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I showed this ring to a guy friend at work today and his eyes popped - in disapproval.
25.gif
He think it is way too big for my hand, and too flashy for my style.
8.gif

I am not making my decision by what others are telling me, but indeed I was a little hesitant because of the style. Need to think again.
2.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In my personal opinion, I think the spess is rather large for a ring. It would make a gorgeous pendant, though!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 8:55:10 PM
Author: yingh
I showed this ring to a guy friend at work today and his eyes popped - in disapproval.
25.gif
8.gif

I am not making my decision by what others are telling me, but indeed I was a little hesitant because of the style. Need to think again.
2.gif

Maybe he''s just not a ''orange'' person. JMHO, but I love it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2009 9:11:54 PM
Author: mochi

Date: 5/14/2009 8:55:10 PM
Author: yingh
25.gif
8.gif

2.gif

Maybe he''s just not a ''orange'' person. JMHO, but I love it.
I wear gems and jewelry more for my enjoyment than others, and I would have a lot of enjoyment with that ring.
31.gif

It''s really a showstopper, and I love it, but you know, some people are not into that type of look. To be honest though, the stone is really amazing, and I think you could mount it on top of a brown paper bag and it would look great.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do what feels comfortable to you that you love. I wear my jewellery for my personal enjoyment and viewing pleasure.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:04:12 PM
Author: Chrono
Do what feels comfortable to you that you love. I wear my jewellery for my personal enjoyment and viewing pleasure.

Couldn''t agree more . . . if you loved it before you got that comment, that''s your answer - do it!
1.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s not too flashy at all.
30.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beauty! I love it.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!!
30.gif
It''s not a ring that I personally could wear every day but WOW, I''d want to! I say do it!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don''t think its too big for your hand at all. your description that it glows during meetings just confirms for me that the halo wasn''t necessary........the halo takes it out of the realm of work appropriate and into the realm of cocktails....but that''s me.

mz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results