shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s one product you cannot live without?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 4:05:35 PM
Author: Maisie
My GHD hair straighteners!! I would look a proper mess if I couldn''t get them. They are the best straighteners I have ever used!
I''m with Maisie! I even bought a C$200 transformer so I could use my GHD''s here in Canada - but I''m not obsessed!

So here''s my top 5:
Haagen Dazs Vanilla Caramel Latte Icecream. It''s obscene how little time it takes me to demolish a pot of this!
GHD''s - Nothing on this side of the pond comes remotely near!
YSL''s Touche Eclat - If this goes off the market you''ll never see me without my Versace sunglasses!
Pricescope - goes without saying
Bahco long handled lawn edging shears - Lawn edges, now those I am fanatical about!

things Gailey can not live without.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coca-Cola Classic. I was just talking to my friend the other day about what would happen if they stopped making Coke! I would FREAK OUT.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I prefer it out of a cold can!

cokecan.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 8:48:04 PM
Author: thing2of2
Coca-Cola Classic. I was just talking to my friend the other day about what would happen if they stopped making Coke! I would FREAK OUT.
thing
who needs Coke when there''s Pepsi. liberals can''t even pick a good soda
25.gif
but i still love ya.
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 9:22:16 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

thing

who needs Coke when there''s Pepsi. liberals can''t even pick a good soda
25.gif
but i still love ya.
2.gif

Of COURSE you would like Pepsi!

There was a funny article about how Pepsi has been using the O similar to the Obama logo in advertisements, and it said that everyone in the Obama White House drinks Coke products! Siiiigh...yet *another* reason to love him!
25.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 6:29:03 PM
Author: klewis
Date: 3/28/2009 8:49:47 AM

Author: Tuckins1

toilet paper
9.gif

Ever been to India?

21.gif

Nope. My friend lived there for a year and contracted giardia!
32.gif

If you''re telling me there is no toilet paper in India, I will steer clear for sure!!!!!!! (I have heard about the "toilets" though)
40.gif

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 10:57:00 AM
Date: 3/28/2009 6:29:03 PM

Author: klewis

Date: 3/28/2009 8:49:47 AM

toilet paper
9.gif

Ever been to India?

21.gif

Nope. My friend lived there for a year and contracted giardia!
32.gif

If you''re telling me there is no toilet paper in India, I will steer clear for sure!!!!!!! (I have heard about the ''toilets'' though)
40.gif

Or you could travel equipped.
21.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 9:15:10 AM
Author: Dani
Dr. Bronner''s Peppermint Soap!!! OMG, I cant live without this stuff!!! Makes you feel so fresh and clean when you step out of the shower! Its made out of all natural ingredients, and its great for sensitive skin!! You can find it at Health Food Stores, some supermarkets, The Vitamin Shoppe, and online!!! Love it!!!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=40925&catid=50257
I have used this stuff practically all my life! LOVE IT! And yes, my parents were hippies
16.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
CoverGirl eye-liner. The one with the soft tip at the other end for smudging. I have Asian eyes and the best way for me to apply eye makeup is to line and smudge (so it looks like dark shadow) and I love this eyeliner. The day they discontinue the product is the day that I''ll be really really sad

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 9:15:10 AM
Author: Dani
Dr. Bronner''s Peppermint Soap!!! OMG, I cant live without this stuff!!! Makes you feel so fresh and clean when you step out of the shower! Its made out of all natural ingredients, and its great for sensitive skin!! You can find it at Health Food Stores, some supermarkets, The Vitamin Shoppe, and online!!! Love it!!!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=40925&catid=50257

I use this as hand soap and love it!
Is it safe and gentle as shower gel too? Do you need much to make a lather on bath sponge? Thanks!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am assuming that toilet paper is a given. ;-) I don''t think I can pick just one thing, so here are the five items I cannot live without:

-Qtips
-Burt''s Bees lip balm
-Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion, SPF 15 (I have used this for almost 15 years!)
-Tide-to-go
-concealer (not too picky about the brand, but Clinique at the moment)

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am not supposed to drink Coke (I get kidney stones), but crave it constantly and I allow myself one serving a week. If they stopped making it, I would be inconsolable.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
my tweezerman super-pointy tweezers. I have quite a few, all over the place.

DAMN YOU, DISGUSTING CHIN HAIRS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results