shape
carat
color
clarity

What's better than 1 Paraiba? 3! My new 3 Stone ring from DKJ

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Since I haven't been able to travel anywhere this year, I decided I'd bring a little piece of the beach to me, in the form of a Paraiba three stone ring :) Credit goes to @elle_71125 for the thread title lol.

Tourmaline is my daughter's birthstone, and I have always wanted to create a special piece I could pass down to her, after I've thoroughly enjoyed it of course ;-). She is only 5 but she has definitely developed an interest in jewelry after seeing mommy playing with her jewelry box. And she already tries to convince me to let her wear some of my rings lol.

In the summer, I purchased a pair of ovals & then a larger oval and decided they would look good in a 3-stone ring. They were small but pack such a punch, in terms of glowiness and that gorgeous clear blue ocean color. Here's the original thread I started in the Colored Stones forum when I was deciding what to do with the stones: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-with-matching-some-paraibas-for-a-ring.258036/

After staring at the stones every day for a few months, I reached out to David Klass to start my project. It took a few rounds of CADs, and I approved the design in mid November. The finished ring arrived last week, after being delayed by the big snowstorm that hit the northeast US; there was lots of nailbiting for sure, but I am so in love with the final product.

The setting is Platinum, size 7, with .20ct diamonds in the halo and engraving all around the shank
Center: .73ct, 6.4 x 5mm
Sides: .69ct, 5.1 x 3.9mm and 5.2 x 4.1mm

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
And some more hand shots & closeups:

In indirect sunlight (window was behind me)
Chasiu Paraiba 1.jpg

And with the sun directly on my hand
Chasiu Paraiba 5.jpg

Can't get enough of that glow!
Chasiu Paraiba 6.jpg

Close up of the engraving on the shoulders
Chasiu Paraiba 8.jpg

I loooove the milgrain and engraving on the profile. It is so gorgeous and delicate.
Chasiu Paraiba 7.jpg

...And one final shot with the Christmas ornaments :)
Chasiu Paraiba 9.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! That is so so pretty!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
That color is amazing - congratulations.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow this is beautiful! The glow is captivating, color is beachy and fun, and DKs workmanship is beautiful and flawless. What a stunning ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that color! Drooling all over my keyboard right now. Swoonworthy times three.

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

swooningoverblingdelight.gif

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
@GeorgieQ , @Rons Wolfe , @dk168, @Roselina , @caolsen - thank you!

@Alex T and @bling_dream19 - it definitely feels like I'm wearing a piece of art. I have been following him on IG and pining to work with him for a while. Happy to have finally joined the DKJ club!

@missy - that is how I feel every time I look at my hand :kiss2:

And since the sun is finally up, I took another festive pic of the ring (I really need to give it a name!) with my Paraiba cab pendant.

Chasiu Paraiba Fam.jpg

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
And some more hand shots & closeups:

In indirect sunlight (window was behind me)
Chasiu Paraiba 1.jpg

And with the sun directly on my hand
Chasiu Paraiba 5.jpg

Can't get enough of that glow!
Chasiu Paraiba 6.jpg

Close up of the engraving on the shoulders
Chasiu Paraiba 8.jpg

I loooove the milgrain and engraving on the profile. It is so gorgeous and delicate.
Chasiu Paraiba 7.jpg

...And one final shot with the Christmas ornaments :)
Chasiu Paraiba 9.jpg

What a beautiful mesmerizing color. The dental work is just gorgeous. Love DKJ’s engraving. Wear in good health.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your new ring! It definitely has that Tropical Beach colour! Emphasized by the flowing theme of the engraving. The glow and colour of your stones is amazing. Enjoy wearing your new ring. And welcome to the DKJ club

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!!!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that pic with the paraiba ring and the paraiba pendant is making me drool over here. :drool: So much gorgeousness in one photo. :love:

I really love everything about your ring. All the little details that went into making it such a spectacular piece. Plus, all those Caribbean water vibes...

5F1E8030-B885-48F6-BAAF-32B151A81579.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Love that color!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely!! Enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results