shape
carat
color
clarity

What year did PS start and who were the first members.?

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1468329656|4054694 said:
Dancing Fire|1467916898|4052682 said:
Snowdrop13|1467916499|4052680 said:
You see, this is what makes me feel like a total newb, even now- who the heck is "the name that must not be mentioned" and how do you get to the Facebook group??? :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

You need to know the secret password.. :wink2:

Snowdrop, if you know anyone on Pricescope privately, that person can help to get you in. We don't exchange our email addresses here on the board. The board can still be read by just anyone and your privacy would not be protected. Short of knowing someone outside of here, you can write Ella and she can connect you to someone who can help you. You can have Ella connect you with me if you'd like to.

DF, I'd love to give your arm a good pinch after ALL of the years of you kidding newbs!

gemgirl, I guess I hadn't really given much thought as to how it works- I'm pretty useless at Facebook and had assumed it would be a page I could "like"! Thank you for your generosity and trust, that is lovely. I think I like the relative anonymity of the board, though, and probably wouldn't add much to the FB group.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results