shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you buy if you won the 1000 pricescope giveaway?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: What would you buy if you won the 1000 pricescope giveaw

Yssie|1417463691|3793382 said:
Niel|1417437023|3793196 said:
distracts|1417428372|3793184 said:
Niel, what is the Ritani story? Is there a thread or comments on it? I've seen you mention a few times but haven't figured out what the deal is. CONGRATS on the PS prize by the way - that must be so exciting for you!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
I hadn't made a thread because I haven't completed any purchase.

Essentially I reserved a diamond, paid them, was 3 (work) days from them shipping it out when they told me the stone was sold. Odd as they painted it like they had it in office. They offered me some very poor alternatives that were nothing at all like the stone I had picked. They were nice enough to come down on those alternatives, though they were terrible stones, so I was never going to pick them.
I found my own alternative on their site which was well cut, but even though it was the same price as others they were willing to come down on, they were not willing to come down on that one.

I know it's common for online retailers to have an outside inventory, so that alone wouldn't have annoyed me had I tried to buy a stone and it actually already have been sold- but the fact I gave them money and they waited like 5 days after I gave them my money to tell me it was sold- then proceed to offer me terrible alternatives made it feel like a bait and switch a bit.

Plus I had already forgiven them once on a purchase I made that didn't turn out anything like the website said... I dunno. Just annoyed by their practices a bit

Then I felt terrible to waste ps's time by having to have them get their money back then pay again somewhere else. :oops:

That is strange that they wouldn't come down on the alternative you found, Niel ;( I'm sorry it didn't work out!

Ditto Rhea though - I'm very sure PS wants you to enjoy your gift!! Are you going with the marquise instead?

Yeah I plan to buy that mq, its a lower color so I'll get it unset to review.

I've got high hopes, so hopefully I don't mind the color. I didn't in my last one though, so I'm optimistic lol

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VRBeauty|1416810225|3789389 said:
I've been wanting to get some small baby bezel stud earrings, set with super-ideal diamonds in about the .45 - .50 ctw range. $1,000 would get me very close! :naughty:

Having missed out on the first two prizes... and knowing how my luck tends to run ;)) ... I decided to just go ahead and order these earrings with my own hard-earned cash (and a little help from a black Friday coupon). :dance: Can't wait to get and wear them!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

I'd put it towards my "something blue" rose gold, sapphire antique-inspired earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results