shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do with this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Just looking for some advise on what to do.....
I have a sapphire and diamond princess cut eternity ring that I never wear. I do not like the way it looks on my finger alone or with my wedding set which is why I bought it in the first place. I am not sure what to do with it? Any ideas on a redesign project? The stones are about 0.15 each tctw is 3.5. It is very pretty but I just wear it enough. I''ll post a pic later when I get home to my camera.
Thanks alot.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi RN. Do you have diamond studs? If so, you could make earring jackets.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Starry but I think jackets may be too big....I only have 0.6ctw studs.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
maybe one of those ladder/journey pendants... it wouldn''t be exactly like a journey because the size won''t be gradually getting bigger but still would like nice. you''ll probably have a few still left over for small studs or something (you''ll have to get the mountings for them but they''re not very costly in WG).

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Set them in a different eternity ring and change the order, e.g. if at the moment it is 1 blue 1 white 1 blue 1 white, try 2 blue, 2 white, 2 blue or 3 blue 3 white, make the ring a different style e.g. wider or flatter or at an angle over a plain band. Canuk-gal has a ring in the show me the ring engagement rings thread , which is a plain gold band at a slight angle with the diamond band at an angle over it.

On this page above the pearl pendant

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-forum-engagement-ring-folder-eye-candy.5429/page-78

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I couldn''t get a good pic but I found a stock photo of a ring that is quite similar to mine.
Hope this helps.

sapphiressquares1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DBM. I was thinking maybe a pendant...some earrings as well would be great!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a beautiful ring, but if you don''t wear it how about resetting the stones into a circle pendant?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Pyramid, thanks for the suggestion but I think I want to steer away from a ring...unless what about this ring only make two of them one with diamonds one with sapphires...princess cut ofcourse???
Then I could stack them!

netring.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial, I actually just got a circle pendant from Whiteflash, but maybe a square one only turned on it''s side to be a diamond shape?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh that''s right I remember seeing your gorgeous circle of life pendant! I do like your idea for the square pendant turned on its point though and it would suit the princess cuts very well.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 10:45:59 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Pyramid, thanks for the suggestion but I think I want to steer away from a ring...unless what about this ring only make two of them one with diamonds one with sapphires...princess cut ofcourse???
Then I could stack them!

oooooh, I love it!!! Not sure about the stacking though - how wide is this band? I think they would look good stacked if the band is not overly wide...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would get a few more bands (all diamonds or all sapphires) and stack them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results