Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

What to do with this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Just looking for some advise on what to do.....
I have a sapphire and diamond princess cut eternity ring that I never wear. I do not like the way it looks on my finger alone or with my wedding set which is why I bought it in the first place. I am not sure what to do with it? Any ideas on a redesign project? The stones are about 0.15 each tctw is 3.5. It is very pretty but I just wear it enough. I''ll post a pic later when I get home to my camera.
Thanks alot.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi RN. Do you have diamond studs? If so, you could make earring jackets.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Starry but I think jackets may be too big....I only have 0.6ctw studs.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
maybe one of those ladder/journey pendants... it wouldn''t be exactly like a journey because the size won''t be gradually getting bigger but still would like nice. you''ll probably have a few still left over for small studs or something (you''ll have to get the mountings for them but they''re not very costly in WG).

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Set them in a different eternity ring and change the order, e.g. if at the moment it is 1 blue 1 white 1 blue 1 white, try 2 blue, 2 white, 2 blue or 3 blue 3 white, make the ring a different style e.g. wider or flatter or at an angle over a plain band. Canuk-gal has a ring in the show me the ring engagement rings thread , which is a plain gold band at a slight angle with the diamond band at an angle over it.

On this page above the pearl pendant

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-forum-engagement-ring-folder-eye-candy.5429/page-78

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I couldn''t get a good pic but I found a stock photo of a ring that is quite similar to mine.
Hope this helps.

sapphiressquares1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DBM. I was thinking maybe a pendant...some earrings as well would be great!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a beautiful ring, but if you don''t wear it how about resetting the stones into a circle pendant?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Pyramid, thanks for the suggestion but I think I want to steer away from a ring...unless what about this ring only make two of them one with diamonds one with sapphires...princess cut ofcourse???
Then I could stack them!

netring.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial, I actually just got a circle pendant from Whiteflash, but maybe a square one only turned on it''s side to be a diamond shape?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh that''s right I remember seeing your gorgeous circle of life pendant! I do like your idea for the square pendant turned on its point though and it would suit the princess cuts very well.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 10:45:59 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Pyramid, thanks for the suggestion but I think I want to steer away from a ring...unless what about this ring only make two of them one with diamonds one with sapphires...princess cut ofcourse???
Then I could stack them!
oooooh, I love it!!! Not sure about the stacking though - how wide is this band? I think they would look good stacked if the band is not overly wide...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would get a few more bands (all diamonds or all sapphires) and stack them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.