color
clarity

What to do with ten loose 44pt diamonds? POLL

what to do with ten 44 pt diamonds

• Total voters

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix That's good to know! Here's to hoping that your reset will have significantly better craftsmanship so that the stones will not be popping out as they previously did.=)2

I'm still secretly hoping that you willl get a kickass large carat (maybe ACA) tennis bracelet though.:tongue:

Lol. I still haven't got round to doing anything yet. So who knows?!;))

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Lol. I still haven't got round to doing anything yet. So who knows?!

Love this: WWW - your 44pts could stand in the pattern instead of rubies, the small floating diamonds on the side make the bracellet stable and substantial - just more than a Tennis!

footnote: the author of the Instagram is the co-author, with Richard Hughes, of Trra Spinel - a very beautiful book...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaaaaaat. It would kill me to have been sitting on those beauties for so long!

This style of bracelet uses 10 diamonds. You could make it more rounded if you’re worried it’d look too much like a replica of Cartier.

https://www.cartier.com/en-us/colle...itO5FS3FDmpYmaibnTxoCok0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Lol. I've been suffering from analysis paralysis!

I had a Love bracelet in plain YG and have been contemplating getting another one with 4 diamonds. So prob won't set my 10 loose diamonds in that style. Thanks though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results