shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I pay...

care73

Rough_Rock
How much would you say I should pay for a WG 7 Stone 1.50ct anniversary band? (G-H, VS2/SI stones) I am buying one for myself on behalf of my hubby lol.

My budget is $2000-$3000 is this doable? And where should I look...

Q

Queenie60

Hi - you should call Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is a good place to start. I can vouch for his honesty, great customer and a knack for finding and/or making just what you're looking for. Be sure to tell him that you were recommended by Pricescope. Good luck, hope you find the ring you are looking for. :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can easily do it through IDJewelry. Let them know you are a Pricescoper. You might* be able to do it with Whiteflash with
their ACA melee (which would be great). I would call them and ask.

care73

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Another question... Would a 1.5ct 7 stone be too much to wear with my 1.2ct solitaire with with a plain shank?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO, too much but to each their own...you might like it and it somewhat depends on your ering band. I'm posting a picture of
my 9x6 pear with a 1.4 ctw 7 stone so you can see what it looks like. I do not wear my rings like this. I wear the 7 stone on
my right hand.

2016-03-28_16.jpg

care73

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1459198492|4012204 said:
IMO, too much but to each their own...you might like it and it somewhat depends on your ering band. I'm posting a picture of
my 9x6 pear with a 1.4 ctw 7 stone so you can see what it looks like. I do not wear my rings like this. I wear the 7 stone on
my right hand.

Thanks tyty. I actually think they look great together!! My band is super thin & simple 2mm knifed edge white gold but perhaps the 1ct 7 stone would be a better option..

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
tyty333 said:
my right hand.

Nicely done - this should give the OP some nice perspective!

Nicolette

Rough_Rock
care73|1459201472|4012228 said:
tyty333|1459198492|4012204 said:
my right hand.

Thanks tyty. I actually think they look great together!! My band is super thin & simple 2mm knifed edge white gold but perhaps the 1ct 7 stone would be a better option..

Oh dear, they look great together :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the 2-D photo makes it look "ok" as far as being put together however the 3-D version IMO does not look that good because
the 7 stone sits at a certain height and my e-ring sits very low. The 1.4 ctw is also very over whelming compared to my delicate
e-ring.

Before I did my reset I wore a 5 stone .83 ctw with my ering. My old ering also set a lot higher and they looked better together IMO.
Here is a picture. Can you post a picture of your e-ring. I think you need to go to some stores and try on different ctw of 5 stones and
7 stones to see what goes best with your ring. Or if you could find some pictures on-line by checking out the 5 stone and 7 stone
threads that have erings close to your size (diamond size and band height)...that could help.

Here is my old e-ring setting and old 5 stone, so this is 9x6 pear with approximately 16 pointers.

old_pear_setting_and_5_stone.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results