Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I pay...

care73

Rough_Rock
How much would you say I should pay for a WG 7 Stone 1.50ct anniversary band? (G-H, VS2/SI stones) I am buying one for myself on behalf of my hubby lol.

My budget is $2000-$3000 is this doable? And where should I look...

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi - you should call Yekutiel at ID Jewelry. He is a good place to start. I can vouch for his honesty, great customer and a knack for finding and/or making just what you're looking for. Be sure to tell him that you were recommended by Pricescope. Good luck, hope you find the ring you are looking for. :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can easily do it through IDJewelry. Let them know you are a Pricescoper. You might* be able to do it with Whiteflash with
their ACA melee (which would be great). I would call them and ask.

care73

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Another question... Would a 1.5ct 7 stone be too much to wear with my 1.2ct solitaire with with a plain shank?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO, too much but to each their own...you might like it and it somewhat depends on your ering band. I'm posting a picture of
my 9x6 pear with a 1.4 ctw 7 stone so you can see what it looks like. I do not wear my rings like this. I wear the 7 stone on
my right hand.

2016-03-28_16.jpg

care73

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1459198492|4012204 said:
IMO, too much but to each their own...you might like it and it somewhat depends on your ering band. I'm posting a picture of
my 9x6 pear with a 1.4 ctw 7 stone so you can see what it looks like. I do not wear my rings like this. I wear the 7 stone on
my right hand.
Thanks tyty. I actually think they look great together!! My band is super thin & simple 2mm knifed edge white gold but perhaps the 1ct 7 stone would be a better option..

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
tyty333 said:
my right hand.
Nicely done - this should give the OP some nice perspective!

Nicolette

Rough_Rock
care73|1459201472|4012228 said:
tyty333|1459198492|4012204 said:
my right hand.
Thanks tyty. I actually think they look great together!! My band is super thin & simple 2mm knifed edge white gold but perhaps the 1ct 7 stone would be a better option..
Oh dear, they look great together :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the 2-D photo makes it look "ok" as far as being put together however the 3-D version IMO does not look that good because
the 7 stone sits at a certain height and my e-ring sits very low. The 1.4 ctw is also very over whelming compared to my delicate
e-ring.

Before I did my reset I wore a 5 stone .83 ctw with my ering. My old ering also set a lot higher and they looked better together IMO.
Here is a picture. Can you post a picture of your e-ring. I think you need to go to some stores and try on different ctw of 5 stones and
7 stones to see what goes best with your ring. Or if you could find some pictures on-line by checking out the 5 stone and 7 stone
threads that have erings close to your size (diamond size and band height)...that could help.

Here is my old e-ring setting and old 5 stone, so this is 9x6 pear with approximately 16 pointers.

old_pear_setting_and_5_stone.jpg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.