shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I do with my 1.53 RB?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I have a gorgeous ideal cut 1.53 RB stone in a solitaire setting that I would like to change. I also have a half carat RB stone that is not of the same quality as the 1.53. I have been trying to decide if I should try to find another 1/2 carat RB to make a 3 stone ring like MMM is planning to do or if I should have my stone set in a pave setting (like marriahlyn''s setting from Whiteflash, except with the four prongs). Any suggestions or pics of 3 stone settings that are different? I''m sorry I don''t have a pic of my stones to share. You guys always have such great ideas so any input would be appreciated.

Heather

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the pave setting like Mariahlyn''s. I love her ring!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for responding Patty
21.gif
I am leaning towards the pave setting but I also love 3 stone rings. Oh, and I meant moremoremore not MMM
20.gif

Anyone else?

Heather

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
THey are both great looks. It really depends on what you want on your finger
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for responding lop, I guess I will just wait and look at some different styles to make sure before I decide.
I thought someone might have some inspirational pictures of unique 3 stone rings that might sway me. I love headlight''s 3 stone ring.

Heather

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s Jadeleaves custom-made 3 H&A stone ring.

preciousmetals.jpg

She was in a similar dilemma as yours, but hers was whether to use her old (non H&A) e-ring stone and match them with 2 similar stones or get 3 new H&A stones that matched.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Here's FreqFlyer's 3 stone ring consisting of a 1.52ct center H&A and 2 0.3ct pear sidestones.

front1.jpg

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
This is Patty's 3 stone ring with sapphires as sidestones.

superclose.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks tomatoe, you have given me some great ideas! I must say, I do love pave too, so it will be a hard choice. I love the ring with 3 rb''s
18.gif

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results