shape
carat
color
clarity

Another three-stone ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FreqFlyer

Rough_Rock
Seems a lot of three-stone rings have been showing up here lately. Here''s my contribution...it''s a 1.52 J/VS2 H&A, set with two 0.30ct pear side stones. The setting is from Vatche (#630).

Jonathan, Marie and Christen at GOG were all a huge help to me in putting together this ring. This project''s been going on for some time, and their patience (with me) should be commended! (I think my first contact with Jonathan was back in January!) Thanks again GOG!

Haven''t actually received the ring yet, Christen just sent me these pics and I was so excited about how it turned out!

front1.jpg

FreqFlyer

Rough_Rock
One more view...

side1a.jpg

bling

Shiny_Rock
Beatitiful! I just love Vatche settings... I cant believe thats a J! its very white! more pics when you get it, okay?
naughty.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Awesome looking center stone. Your ring is stunning. Love the pears/round combo. Nice.
Nan

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. That's a J! Congrats on such a nice job. What are the color and clarity specs on the pears. I curious to see what you matched up with the center. From the pictures, it looks great!

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love your ring. Very feminine and don't see any J in that stone. What's the ring size of the lucky lady?

squire

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful three stone. I really like the pear sides. Congrats on a beautiful choice.

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results