shape
carat
color
clarity

What product do you buy over and over again?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure there are more, but these immediately popped into my head.

Heckler & Koch (HK), Springfield & Sig Sauer -- I probably already own too many guns, but I always have room for one more. ;)2

Crown Royal -- no real explanation needed here.

Apple -- it's pathetic how much of their stuff we own. Macbooks, iPhones, Apple Watches and recently an iPad I bought for my wife. Funny thing is when the wife and I met, she was an Android girl. Now she's an Apple junkie. :lol-2:

Euphoria for Men -- I don't really do much shopping for cologne, but have really liked this one for years. My wife always manages to buy me a big bottle around Christmas time and it lasts about a year. I guess it's perceived well by others too, as I get compliments fairly often.

Steaks -- my favorite is a NY strip, minimum 2" thick. Sometimes I can get them at Sam's or Costco but prefer to shop at the local butcher shop. I will marinade and prep a minimum of 8-12 hours before hand and then do a reverse sear where you smoke on low temp for a long period, pull, apply some butter, crank temp and finish with a nice sear for color. If eating out, right now my kick is Fleming's Prime Steakhouse. While back home for Christmas we treated my inlaw's to Ruth's Chris one evening and a different night they treated us to Flemings. Both were very good, but Flemings was over the top spectacular. Mouth is watering just thinking about it, lol.

Hank's Belts -- hands down, the best belt I've owned. Authentic and quality leather & hardware that lasts for years, plus it's reasonably priced for the longevity. But they also have other products I use and carry as well including a front money wallet/money clip, Apple watch band and dopp bag (gift from wife that I absolutely love).

legend2_1260x.jpg

best-leather-money-clip-brown_1260x.jpg

usa-made-money-clip-card-case_1260x.jpg

leather-dopp-kit-usa-made_1260x.jpg

apple-leather-watch-bands-3-colors_1260x.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Things I always buy:
local single origin coffee beans - Layo Teraga Ethiopian and Colombia Planadas. I flirt with others but always come back to these;
the Ordinary aminos & B5, caffeine solution, niacinamide;
Moroccan oil hair oil;
Free range eggs and I actually managed to get some this week! Joy!

I’ve just come back from 5 weeks in the US and omg did I get addicted to Trader Joe’s toffee chips. So so good. So so bad! Those and Goodles pasta. Delicious!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more of my must have items:

Trader Joe's almond butter

Sprouted Quinoa

Macbook air, macbook pro, iPad air, iPhone...like @sledge we have far too many Apple products and we keep buying them. I held out for a very long time but once I went down the Apple rabbit hole I was sucked in deeply lol

Timberland hiking boots. I wear them all winter long for our hiking adventures and I wear out the soles every season so I have many pairs in case they discontinue my favorites. We tried to get them resoled but it was too involved, too expensive and just cheaper to buy new pair

Tazo Passion herbal tea...my favorite herbal tea and I enjoy it daily... both hot and iced depending on my mood

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paula's choice defense essential glow moisturizer-So many compliments on my skin with NO makeup at all, this is the key

aquaphor ointment

birkenstock shoes of all kinds

kerrygold butter

legos

gap/old navy for kid clothes

hoka/merrell for shoes

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
@sledge thanks for the Hank’s Belts recommendation. I’m always trying to find a wallet my husband will like and theirs look really nice.

Our family has also fallen down the rabbit hole of Apple products. It’s bad. Very bad.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Oribe Gold Lust shampoo and conditioner...I LOVE the smell
Drybar Detox dry shampoo
By Terry Baume de Rose lip balm
Le Labo Patchouli 24 and Labdanum 18 perfume
St. Ives rose water and aloe body wash
Korean exfoliating mitts
Ladurée Marie Antoinette tea
ChocXo dark chocolate peanut butter cups
cottage cheese
mochi donuts
Brita filters

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Birkenstocks Mayari Birko-Flor sandals - I used to love the leather, but my feet no longer enjoy breaking in leather. The Birko-Flor is comfy straight from the box.

Superga Cotu Classics - I probably have 6 different colors/prints at any given time. And I want more!!

Cydwoq - shoes made by hand in the US. Excellent craftsmanship. Not to everyone's taste, but I've tried many different styles over the years and keep going back. And resale is really high, so when I feel like trying a different style, I just sell whichever pair I'm no longer in love with.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Comforting Face Balm - I have super dry and sensitive skin, and discovered this in France when I accidentally left my toiletries behind while going through customs in a hurry, and I wandered into a pharmacy totally desperate, and have been using it now for nearly 10 years. I was so happy when they started selling it in the US.

Bioderma Sensibio & Atoderm - been using their face wash and body lotions for nearly 10 years. In the dead of winter, this is the only stuff that really sooths my skin.

Hei Poa Tiare Minoi Oil - try it, and thank me later. It smells like heaven.

Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Balm

Nest Black Tulip EDP and Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge Intense - neither are terribly fancy, but these are the scents I come back to more than any others.

Trader Joe's mini milk chocolate PB cups

Baileys Irish Cream - we enjoy a nightcap every now and then. Or a milkshake. Or a cocoa. ;)2

Last edited:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Apple products - another Apple addict. I may not have all of them, but I have most of them.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Muesli - no added sugar and both flavors are good but especially the tropical one

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - that little sponge can clean the marks off almost anything. It really can.

Dawn Ultra Platinum Powerwash - it gets grease and oil off everything, including clothes

Kerrygold butter - I'd eat this on cardboard. It's that good.

Organic Valley Raw Sharp Cheddar Cheese - the raw version lasts longer than the regular one!

TJ's Jicama Wraps - it's nothing but raw jicama for healthy tacos and gluten-free so you can eat lots without feeling stuffed

Oofos flip flops - the cushiest, most comfortable flips ever. Clogs are good too.

Wacoal underwear - pricey, but really good quality and often on sale at their web site

I'd have added some beloved hair and skin products, but recently found out they weren't cruelty free so will not be buying them again. Heartbroken, but feel it's the right thing to do.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dawn dish soap in the huge bottle and refill smaller ones.
and...

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moroccan oil hair oil;

Yes to Moroccan hair oil!! And I’m enjoying this pomade for damp, humid frizzy-hair days. It’s inexpensive and a little dab will do ya!! And it works and I can avoid expensive salon treatments.

Attachments

• 071BBBA2-461F-4AA9-9E5F-F794E5C165D4.jpeg
    071BBBA2-461F-4AA9-9E5F-F794E5C165D4.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 7

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, one I forgot—Spindrift seltzer. This helped me kick my Diet Coke habit years ago. It is sooooo yummy. I love the lemon flavor, also the raspberry lime. It’s flavored with actual fruit juice instead of artificial stuff.

Oh my gosh! Me, too! I used to drink Diet Coke and love Spindrift raspberry lime. I used to love the strawberry, but it got real expensive and then disappeared. Guess there was a strawberry shortage/price hike. But it is the BEST flavored seltzer. No aftertaste and no “natural flavors”. I buy in store and on Amazon so I don’r run out.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! Me, too! I used to drink Diet Coke and love Spindrift raspberry lime. I used to love the strawberry, but it got real expensive and then disappeared. Guess there was a strawberry shortage/price hike. But it is the BEST flavored seltzer. No aftertaste and no “natural flavors”. I buy in store and on Amazon so I don’r run out.

HOLD UP there‘s a strawberry??????

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I started buying this bamboo TP when store shelves were empty in 2020, and we liked it so much it has become our regular TP. It breaks up quickly, so is safe for plumbing. And it's delivered to your door just a few days after buying.

I've been buying this for years, every since I saw it at a friend's and liked her pretty, individually wrapped TP. The main selling point for me is they donate to sanitation efforts in developing countries.

@Karl_K I have never heard of corndog wraps!

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit Bath and Shower Gel, Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm, and Birkenstock sandals.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit Bath and Shower Gel, Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm, and Birkenstock sandals.

Oh yes! Totally forgot to mention Birkenstocks! Once I figured out that I’m a much nicer person when my feet don’t hurt, my shoe wardrobe totally changed. I’m a big fan of Gizehs, though I also have some standard Arizonas. Which style do you end up with?

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes! Totally forgot to mention Birkenstocks! Once I figured out that I’m a much nicer person when my feet don’t hurt, my shoe wardrobe totally changed. I’m a big fan of Gizehs, though I also have some standard Arizonas. Which style do you end up with?

Any and all that will fit my size 11W feet. It is a good thing I have a small closet or I would have many, many pairs.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crocs, classic or Baya, black, I rely on them so much I have at least 4 pairs of new ones waiting to be worn as I don't want to be without them.

I have a pair of platform Crocs in black for driving my custom-converted campervan.

Treggings or very thick leggings from M&S that are a bit more formal than the thin ones, again, I have a few pairs of spares as I don't want to be without them.

Jamsworld Rayon Hawaiian shirts in Mens XL which are my warm weather staples. I have lost count how many I have, and have about 6 new ones waiting to see daylight. I don't buy from every season as they need to be the right colours and patterns. Some seasons I would buy 2 or 3, some none at all.

DK :))

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Birkenstocks. They’re all I wear. I have their fur lined boston and their fur lined Buckley for winter. i have Arizonas for summer.

Darn tough socks. They’re pricey, but guaranteed for life. They keep my feet the perfect temp all year long.

Patagonia snap-t fleece. I have four patterns.

Makeup artist’s choice 5 acid body peel. They recommend that you rinse it off after five minutes, but i slather it on in the evening and sleep with it on. I wake up to baby soft skin.

EltaMD tinted sunscreen. I don’t have to wear foundation with this.

Batiste dry shampoo in Bare scent

Aveda Nutriplenish shampoo, conditioner, and spray. My hair is bleached very white to blend with my gray. These products have been a godsend.

Shue Uemura Ultimate Reset Mask. If you have damaged hair, this will change it. I like to sleep in it.

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
fresh rose face cream, Fabuloso, Trader Joe's animal crackers

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Hmm in no particular order or care...

• Super Salves coconut cleansing milk & coconut cream moisturizer
  • Ben & Jerry's Netflix & chilled (true peanut butter ice cream with fudge chunks & salty pretzel swirls; high fat content very delicious)
  • Benefit benetint liquid tint made w/crushed rose petals (makes for a very natural looking blush)
  • Charlotte tilbury exager-eyes eyeshadow quad
  • Tom ford's cream eyeshadow pot in platinum
  • Nude & black plain pointed flats from Target; they're incredibly durable and easy to wipe off and are something ridiculous like $10 & go with every outfit
  • Simple rose water toner & spray from the grocery store
  • Senior Ricos Rice pudding
  • Black t shirts from H&M; super cheap but the fit is immaculate for my long slender torso & somehow they last forever. I mean I still own one from high-school & I just throw them in the wash and dryer as normal
  • Clinique black honey almost lipstick; it's going through a crazy popular faze right now but there's a reason. The brown berry color is very flattering on my complexion
  • Kerry gold Irish unsalted butter

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading everyones lists I see so many things I couldn't live without. You just can't think of all the things at one time!

My kindle and a solar charger.
I use blue dawn for almost all my cleaning these days. A couple drops mixed with water in a spray bottle makes the best window cleaner I have ever used.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results