shape
carat
color
clarity

What makes you tick? (No, not in the philosophical way...in the you-know-what way :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I love it when he fills up my gas tank. Also, when one of my tires are low on air, he puts air on it. And he'll let me have the last piece of whatever food is left. I know these aren't the most romantic gestures, but they are very thoughtful.

He's not into romantic or scary movies, but I am. And he'll put them on so we can watch them together.

I love that man.
5.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 3:26:13 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
I have to laugh. I''m reading these, thinking to myself how great they sound, and my husband is taking a nap in the other room. All I can hear is his LOUD snoring. Uh, I''ll have to get back to you later when I can think of something a little more romantic.
20.gif

9.gif

ZB, I think a husband in deep snory sleep is very romantic. For some reason, mine falls asleep when he watches a game. They look so serene and peaceful, like babies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results