shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of pearls does everyone have in their collection?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will start. Off the top of my head, I have a South Sea Golden pearl(pendant), Blue Baroque Akoyas, Mabe Pearl Earrings, Freshwater pearl earring jackets and a few necklaces, A tahitian pearl pendant and soon I will be adding a baroque "Flameball" freshwater bracelet and a baroque purple freshwater metalic purple necklace. So that makes

Tahitian Pearl
Freshwater Pearls-Baroque, oval and almost round
Akoya pearls
South Sea Gold pearl
Mabe pearls I hope to add some Hanadamas, Freshadamas and some White South Sea Pearls!

I will have to post a picture of my collection when I get a chance. Here is a picture of the "Flameballs" which I hope to have next week.
1.gif
I had the clasp changed on it. I didn''t like the clasp on it that they had.

kdb320-450_3.jpg

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhh, let me think ...
tahitian - round and baroque
ss - off-round
fw - round
akoya - round and baroque

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see your mabe pearls. Those flame balls are so colorful. Love em!

I have....
Blue South sea earrings.
Akoya, white and round and baroque and blue.
Freshwater, lavender freshadamas and multi colored baroques and rounds, some unstrung keshi pearls too.
Tahitain pendant and earrings.
One abalone mabe ring that I bought at a thrift store.

I would love some sea of cortez pearls in my collection and some golden South sea pearls too.

Here is the link to my pearl photos. The only pearls not pictured are my akoyas and my tahitian pendant. Oh, and my mabe ring.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-of-my-pearls.112765/

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I have no clue what "water" mine came from, but I have two baroque strands, and I have a set of very dainty rice pearls (a necklace and bracelet)

ETA: I also have a loose creamy round freshwater, and a white-ish baroque...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/7/2009 8:47:25 PM
Author: brightlight
ss - off-round
fw - round

I would love to see pics of your collection!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/7/2009 9:00:24 PM
Author: innerkitten
I''d love to see your mabe pearls. Those flame balls are so colorful. Love em!

I have....
Blue South sea earrings.
Akoya, white and round and baroque and blue.
Freshwater, lavender freshadamas and multi colored baroques and rounds, some unstrung keshi pearls too.
Tahitain pendant and earrings.
One abalone mabe ring that I bought at a thrift store.

I would love some sea of cortez pearls in my collection and some golden South sea pearls too.

Here is the link to my pearl photos. The only pearls not pictured are my akoyas and my tahitian pendant. Oh, and my mabe ring.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-of-my-pearls.112765/
What a gorgeous collection Innerkitten. Those Blue Baroque earrings or gorgeous!!! Oh ..who am I kidding... they are all spectacular!
30.gif

here is the link https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-of-my-pearls.112765/

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 11:41:43 AM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 8/7/2009 8:47:25 PM
Author: brightlight
ss - off-round
fw - round

I would love to see pics of your collection!
I''m such a tease, aren''t I? I''ll work on trying to take pics of some of my pearls. Been difficult with the renovation and stuff.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Akoya studs, around 6-7mm.

A Freshadama strand, white with rose overtones, almost 7mm.

Strands that I bought before PS and PG, pretty but nothing like what the vendors around here can do:
5mm akoyas
10mm white strand with rose overtones
lavender 7mm round
pink 7mm round
pink 8mm strand of rice pearls
small strand of white rice pearls with garnet beads
gorgeous lavender tin cup with rice pearls, the color of the lavender varies between a golden bronze lavender to more straightforward lavender hues
pink tin cup of rice pearls on ss
black tin cup of rice pearls on ss

And some family jewelery with seed pearls, I think there is a thread around here somewhere...

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Cushioncutnut: Have you posted your entire collection? Cause I''d love to see it!

Innerkitten: Your blue SS are to die for! Gorgeous!

Brightlight, I have been waiting to see your akoyas for so long!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/8/2009 5:27:56 PM
Author: szh07
Cushioncutnut: Have you posted your entire collection? Cause I''d love to see it!

Innerkitten: Your blue SS are to die for! Gorgeous!

Brightlight, I have been waiting to see your akoyas for so long!!

I intend to do a group shot when the DH is not around.... I think he would die if he saw what I had! LOL! I would love to see a group shot of everyones pearls! You have quite alot of pearls szhO7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to my old thread link And a freshwater jumbly shot. Hehe I have a lot, but if I could, I would definitely trade all of my ''fun'' pre-education freshwaters for one really amazing strand. Thank goodness I found PS at all though, because otherwise I would forever be hunting in maul and department stores and comparing strand after strand side by side. I am sure SA''s are sick of me! At least the ones that aren''t knowledgeable. The ones that are quickly direct me to the good stuff.

31.gif
31.gif

jumst2.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
szh07, I love the jumbly freshwater photo. Ladies post your pics if you have them. I love seeing everyones collections.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 6:46:15 PM
Author: szh07
Here''s a link to my old thread link And a freshwater jumbly shot. Hehe I have a lot, but if I could, I would definitely trade all of my ''fun'' pre-education freshwaters for one really amazing strand. Thank goodness I found PS at all though, because otherwise I would forever be hunting in maul and department stores and comparing strand after strand side by side. I am sure SA''s are sick of me! At least the ones that aren''t knowledgeable. The ones that are quickly direct me to the good stuff.

31.gif
31.gif
What a treasure chest shot, lovely!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh those look great! I would love to get on the floor and play with those!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My collection is fairly modest since I can really only afford freshwater pearls right now. Working from memory I have:

7mm white pearls - 18"
9-10mm white pearls - 16"
9-10mm black pearls - 16"
7mm blush pearls on 3 strands of an 18" illusion necklace

And coming soon
7mm white pearls - 36"
18" graduated white pearl necklace
16" or 18" chocolate pearl necklace (can''t remember what size pearl)

I really don''t know much about pearls, so I''m slowly trying to educate myself. At this point, I don''t have any really "good" pearls, but I love all of mine and they''re fun so I don''t feel like I need to baby them. Eventually when I learn more I''m sure I''ll look at these like many PSers look at their pre-PS diamonds, but I love them anyways.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 1:13:29 PM
Author: princesss
My collection is fairly modest since I can really only afford freshwater pearls right now. Working from memory I have:

7mm white pearls - 18''

9-10mm white pearls - 16''

9-10mm black pearls - 16''

7mm blush pearls on 3 strands of an 18'' illusion necklace

And coming soon

7mm white pearls - 36''

18'' graduated white pearl necklace

16'' or 18'' chocolate pearl necklace (can''t remember what size pearl)

I really don''t know much about pearls, so I''m slowly trying to educate myself. At this point, I don''t have any really ''good'' pearls, but I love all of mine and they''re fun so I don''t feel like I need to baby them. Eventually when I learn more I''m sure I''ll look at these like many PSers look at their pre-PS diamonds, but I love them anyways.

P, where are you getting your graduated strand?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Miscka, I''m getting them from Luxe Pearls. They''re pretty new, and don''t have the selection of The Pearl Outlet or Pearl Paradise, but for fun freshwater sets and necklaces, they seem good. I''ll definitely take pictures when I get my necklaces.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Only freshwaters.
7.gif
A white freshadama bracelet and dangly earrings and a multicolored full rice shape necklace that hasn''t arrived yet. And also a creamy golden color ring and pendant and a graduated strand of lavenders. That''s all and it will be all for a while. Just bought a new car!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2009 8:57:01 PM
Author: Kelli
Only freshwaters.
7.gif
A white freshadama bracelet and dangly earrings and a multicolored full rice shape necklace that hasn''t arrived yet. And also a creamy golden color ring and pendant and a graduated strand of lavenders. That''s all and it will be all for a while. Just bought a new car!
That''s all! I would say you have a very good start! It will be nice to get some goodies in the mail hopefully soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results