shape
carat
color
clarity

Some of my pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Well most of them. A few things are missing from these pictures, but here are some of my favorites.

First some large multi colored baroques. These colors are considered exotics and these are untreated. Not even tumbled!

moremulti21.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Some lavender freshadamas. These have a silver overtone.

lavendersilver1.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Some large white baroques.I guess these are kind of ovals. They are about 12mm and a good alternative to baroque south sea pearls.

offrounds1.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Same kind kind of thing in pink

baroque.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Blue South sea baroques. Some of you may know this seller. She pairs tahitians and South sea pearls with 22k.

blueearrings3.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Untreated unbleached baroque akoyas. I love the silvery blue color.

bluenecklace3.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Another strand of freshwater multicolor exotics with my blue south sea earrings and some tahitian drop earrings. I think thats it for now!

exoticsandearrings.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the lavender and the silvery blue ones. Do your blue earrings match the blue akoyas? Where did you find those earrings if you don''t mind sharing?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! The silvery blue earrings and necklace aren''t a set but they actually look very nice together. The seller of the earrings is Druzy Design on Ebay. http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DruzyDesign-Treasures__W0QQ_armrsZ1
She has really fun jewelry and the prices aren''t bad.

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
I love the multi coloured baroques! Where did you buy them if you don''t mind me asking.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thanks :) I was very lucky to get those particular two strands of multi colored freshwater pearls. The colors are very nice and they all have really cool overtones. Jeremy Shepherd from Pearl Paradise started to collect the more unusual colors on his pearl buying trips till he had enough to put together some strands of exotic colors. I don''t know how many there were but I think there may have been around 50 strands. He could still have some or something similar. One of the strands ( not mine) got it''s photo in an article by Doug Fiske and Jeremy Shepherd for Gems & Gemology the Journal.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love ''em all IK. The baroque akoyas are very cool. I have a small strand--a bracelet. Wonderful collection!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:10:50 PM
Author: innerkitten
Blue South sea baroques. Some of you may know this seller. She pairs tahitians and South sea pearls with 22k.

Oh yes, I know her. :) I recently bought a golden SS from her--just posted it in my thread. I love her Cortez pearl pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results