shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry do you wear daily?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My basic jewellery daily staple:

- 3ct RB solitaire
- 2.03twct studs
- 3-stone 2.2 approx twct RHR
- left hand eternity ring
- right hand eternity ring
- Rolex watch

I am a real earring girl, so I may add my pear jackets with my studs; or may alternate with one of my other pairs of diamond earrings .

Oh I might occassionally wear one of my bracelets or pendants or pearl necklaces.

ETA: I am also going to have a pear-shaped halo RHR soon but don't think I am going to wear it daily to work. That wil have to wait for weekends.
1.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring 1.42ct tsav cushion.

Then, either:

stud earrings - I have pad sapphires, victorian seagreen opals, pyrope garnets, peridots and some plain gold ones.

or more usually,

pearl studs and one of my mikimotos.

I have quite a lot of jewellery pieces, but 90% of it I never wear - very occasionally I will wear my cherry amber beads and earrings. They''re bright, bright red and just glow like coals from the inside. I have a number of similar looking ones, but these turned out to be real amber rather than bakelite.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really do wear almost the same thing everyday!

1.5 ct. Leon platinum solitaire with 2mm Legacy milgrain eternity ring

Longines watch

Roberto Coin tiny treasures cross pendant

either silver hoops or 1.5 ctw studs (I plan to get BK huggie hoops and some Mikimoto studs, too)

For more dressy occasions, I wear my 4 ctw diamond tennis bracelet instead of the watch and maybe a right hand ring.

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Good question!

Gucci Diamond ICON necklace
Gucci Gimond ICON ring
1 CTW PLAT 1930''s diamond band
.25 diaond ring in an modern setting
Tag Hauer watch
.50 CTW diamond hoops

I take everything off as soon as I get home. :)

I would like to add a diamond engagement ring to that very soon.

sputat

Rough_Rock
When I''m home:

> Just my e-ring (+ band after the wedding)

When I''m out:

> My e-ring
> Silver bead stud earrings

When I''m out-out:

> My e-ring
> Silver bead stud earrings
> Silver bead bracelet w/ my fave charm
> Rolex

Only my earrings vary, depending if I want some dangle. When I''m too casual, I forgo the watch. The MOP dial makes it look too dressy.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
E-ring 1.61 RB in .60 eternity setting
W-Band .80 eternity band

A couple of stackable rings on my RH

Itty bitty .30 diamond stud necklace

Simple earrings - usually Tiffany silver beads

Sometimes I''ll put on my diamond bracelet when I want to dress things up more.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Everyday pieces:
-Platinum wedding band
-T&Co Sapphire & Diamond Celebration band
-Platinum Sapphire & Diamond bezel-set RHR(avatar picture)
-Diamonds by the Yard necklace
-Tag Heuer Stainless Steel watch with a pink face

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
-my promise ring, or the matching band instead if I''m going to do something that might damage the diamond,

-my watch on my right wrist,

-and the plain gold ''keeper'' style earrings that I''ve worn since my early teens.

If get the chance, I wear a huge piece of abalone on a beaded collar when I''m ''out-out''.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Studs

Diamond Pendant

E-ring

Watch

depends on my mood but that is what I have been wearing lately.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ering
Tiffany Legacy eternity band
Watch
Gold necklace, designer piece Feronne Minella. SP??
Roberto Coin diamond hoops, YG
Matching Roberto Coin diamond bangle YG
RHR, the oval with half moons

I do change things depending on the mood, but this has been a staple of mine for a while....

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
E-ring - 1.66ct cushion in Leon Mege pave setting
Will add plain platinum wedding band after August, and maybe a matching pave band from LM
WF diamond studs - .8tcw (hopefully upgraded to 1.5tcw soon)
WF bezel diamond pendant - .25ct
Cheapie but blingy fashion watch

The studs and pendant get changed out when I''m working for pearl earrings and necklace (pink and white) semi-regularly.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t posted any pictures of my jewelry yet, I''m trying to learn to be more computer saavy.
19.gif

I''d love to show it to you guys! Its by Catherine Iskiw. She does the most incredible work- very modern and sleek designs. She just won a DeBeer''s award for her Parallel ring. As soon as I can I will be posting pictures.

http://www.catherineiskiw.com/

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My new Rolex for sure. Most days my ER. Everything else is mood and wardrobe dependent!!

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. my engagement ring (1.5 carat radiant with a halo and tapered baguette side stones)
1. .6 ctw Whiteflash handmade bezel studs
3. vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date
4. a fashiony necklace-my favorite is a vintage pocketknife and tooth charm long necklace
5. sometimes I also wear my 5 stone diamond ring that was my grandmother''s 25th anniversary ring

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thing2 ~ Are there pics on here somewhere of your e-ring? DH told me we''re going to upgrade mine for our 5th anniversary, which is two years away and I''m already looking! LOL! I''m in love with radiants (my current e-ring''s center stone is a radiant), and I want another one. I''m looking at something in the 1.5 carat range, so I''d love to see yours!!!
30.gif

P.S. ~ Your cat is adorable!!!
9.gif

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
Up to recently, the only thing I''ve worn every day is a .5 ct diamond set in a platinum four prong pendant on a platinum chain, that my parents gave me for my graduation in 2003.

When my fiance proposed in April, he gave me a 2mm platinum Tiffany plain band, which I now wear every day. It''s my "proposal ring" - he wanted me to pick out my own engagement ring (yey!). Come the end of July, I''ll have my engagement ring - a 2ct RB in a thin pave band custom Leon setting (double yey!), which I''ll wear with love and pride, because the man who gave it to me is truly one in a million.

Not sure what I''ll do with my "proposal ring" - thinking of wearing it on my right hand, but that finger is 5.5 and it''s currently a 5, to fit my left hand, so I''d have to get it sized (again - he bought me a 7!!!). Maybe I''ll wear it with my engagement ring - but then it''ll look like a wedding band, and we''re not yet married. Ah well, I''ll work it out!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
For me, I''m pregnant right now, so I wear the following:
Watch only :)

Pre-pregnancy days, I also kept it pretty minimal:
Engagement ring
Wedding band
Watch

Now, I don''t have much of a jewelry collection to speak of, but I hope to add a pair of diamond stud earrings very soon (as soon as Whiteflash can ship them out to me) to my daily attire.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I wear my 2/3 tcw diamond studs on a daily basis pretty much no matter what

On my days off I like to wear a WG tiny flower necklace that has the diamond from my grandmother''s engagement ring set in the middle of the flower.

I am starting to wear my sapphire RHR more often, but having trouble getting used to it at work.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
I used to wear daily:

Diamond engagement ring
Tiffany Elsa Perretti Platinum band (from sis)
Gold graduation ring (from parents) stacked w/ the Elsa Peretti
Diamond solitaire stud earrings (wedding pressie from mommy dearest)

Now I hardly ever wear jewellery since our house was burgled and the Tiffany and graduation rings are gone forever along with several other items.
7.gif
I still feel the loss... But I do occasionally put on a pair of earrings and put on the e-ring when I go on dates with the Mister.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! How long ago was the theft?

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
It happened about a little over a year ago. We weren''t there when it happened so no one was hurt, thank goodness! :) We were lucky as well because the thieves didn''t see the larger jewellery box on top of the wardrobe and I think I only placed it there so I could clear up my vanity space.

The insurance payout made up for some items but it doesn''t quite replace the sentiments that came with those jewelleries so we used the insurance money to go on a holiday to remember something positive and good. So I guess it worked out.
face23.gif

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Ooops, should have clarified- worn almost daily!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results