shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry do you wear daily?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flash407

Rough_Rock
Just wondering what ya''ll wear on a daily basis....

Mine...

My 2.83 cushion cut ER + eternity band platinum settings
Cartier Love bracelet (white gold)
more often than not... diamond stud earrrings

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good topic!
1.gif

I wear the following every single day:

- 1.00 ctw round brilliant diamond studs (which I''m currently looking to upgrade to some 1.50 ctw princess cuts)
- 1.00 ctw round brilliant diamond three-stone necklace (set horizontally - love it!)
- 4.00 ctw round brilliant diamond tennis bracelet
- 2.41 ctw (I think?) diamond e-ring and w-band (which will eventually get upgraded, hopefully)

All of this is set in yellow gold . . . I look funny in white metal! LOL!
35.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
hey flash407 - I know there is already a thread on that topic (i don''t have a link to it but just type "jewelry" and "daily basis" in the searchbox and i''m sure you''ll find it)

I''m wearing my 0.6 ctw bulgari diamond studs almost every day (and sometimes pearl or diamond and pearl studs)
I''m still saving money for a nice watch - but that would be one more thing i''ll wear daily (if i already had it
2.gif
)
Most of the time I''m wearing a tiny flower diamond necklace my mom gave me.
And finally I''m wearing always one ring or two rings stacked (eternity in wg + another ring) - mostly on my right hand.

I''m not wearing a lot of my jewellery on a daily basis - i wear the bigger and more blingy pieces when i go out or spend time with my BF.

may I ask: I have a thread in "show me the ring" about the cartier love collection - would you mind posting a pic of your bracelet - that would be great!
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I think there have been a few threads like this...but my answer has changed since the last time I answered, so what the heck :)

Normal day:
Emerald cut e-ring and 3/4 eternity wedding band, diamond studs, some sort of pendant (usually my blue topaz concave or one of my sterling Tiffany necklaces), my sterling mobius bracelet with the St. Francis prayer

Casual day:
Plain milgrain wedding band, mobius bracelet, and diamond studs

I should mention though that I do tend to switch up my jewelry a lot. Sometimes I wear the milgrain band with my diamond wedding band, sometimes I stack my wedding band with a yellow sapphire band and another ring, sometimes I do all YG so I switch out the earrings to YG ball studs and stack my w-band with just the yellow sapphire band...if I wear the same thing over and over again, I find that I get bored with my jewelry, so I try to change it up. One thing I rarely wear though is a watch. I have some fun watches, but every time I go to wear one, I find that the battery has died. Oops!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vary it. Sometimes I wear nothing at all and sometimes I wear basics like a band and a watch but nothing else. It really depends.

If I am going out to a luncheon or something, I bling it up if I feel inclined.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I usually wear a bit even if I''m just going to the grocery store. I love jewelry and damn it, I''m GOING to wear it! Daily its:
-Ering w/ wedding band
-At least one RHR. Sometimes 2 or 3 stacking bands
-Watch with a bit o'' bling on left arm
-Bracelet on right
-1 or 2 necklaces
-Hoops or studs

Total diamond carat weight on an average day = 5.75 cts.
Additional gemstone weight is between 1 and 5 depending on the stones and the day.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Daily wear:

Tacori e-ring: .92 F VS2 princess in platinum with micropave halo
OGI w-band: 18K wg 3/4 eternity with 14 round brilliants, milgrain, and engraving
Additional band: 18K wg eternity band with marquise sapphires and round diamonds

Silver flat link bracelet worn with watch every day (watch changes daily)
Watch (lots of AK, AKII, and my Cartier-inspired panther and tank styles)

I have several lightweight silver bracelets (bangle and link) I combine differently every day for the right arm.
I choose from a a couple of silver rings or wear my green garnet/diamond ring or the pear aqua/diamond ring for RHR

I have tons of earrings, mostly SS; but usually wear the same few pairs to match whatever I'm wearing.

I dont often wear a necklace. My clothing choice has to 'need' a necklace or I feel like I'm wearing too much jewelry.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
My engagement ring & wedding band, sometimes with my antique pink sapphire spacer band
My Bulova watch with diamonds around the face
For earrings, I usually wear pearls or big CZs, soon to be replaced with my own bezel set diamond studs from ERD (arriving tomorrow!)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The only thnk I wear daily are my wedding band and e-ring. Everything else I switch depending on my mood and what i''m wearing that day. I know a lot of people wear studs daily but I could never be a wear one pair of earrings everyday kind of person.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Diamond studs
Omega diamond watch
Diamond wedding band
Engagement ring (sometimes no e-ring, but more often then not, I've got it on
4.gif
)

ETA: I also wear a pewter necklace that my DH gave me. It's 3 small individual circles and each circle has one of our children's names on the front and then that child's birthday on the back. I love it and get compliments almost everyday on it!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It varies. I have a few pairs of earrings and a few wedding bands I change around. No bracelet, necklace, or watch and rarely the engagement ring.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I wear my e-ring and wedding band, and my tiny right-hand diamond ring my hubby got me our first christmas together. The rest varies, but if I wear anything else, it is usually my journey pendant and my 2 carat TW princess studs. And sometimes I wear my 5 carat onyx halo pear on my right hand.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I vary things in about month long blocks, and my current passions are the following:
Right hand, Ritani e-ring and matching band
Left hand,wide antique band in rose gold
Wrists are matching sterling ram's head torcs from Crafty Celts
Neck is a wider sterling horse's head torc from Crafty Celts (its older and they don't make that horse's head anymore)
Earrings are a set of white diamond studs about .80 total, and pink diamond studs about .20 total.

Do you have a link for the marquise sapphire and diamond band? I would love to see it!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 5:07:08 PM
Author: reader
I vary things in about month long blocks, and my current passions are the following:
Right hand, Ritani e-ring and matching band
Left hand,wide antique band in rose gold
Wrists are matching sterling ram''s head torcs from Crafty Celts
Neck is a wider sterling horse''s head torc from Crafty Celts (its older and they don''t make that horse''s head anymore)
Earrings are a set of white diamond studs about .80 total, and pink diamond studs about .20 total.

Do you have a link for the marquise sapphire and diamond band? I would love to see it!

I promise . . . DH and I will get a good digital camera this summer. I need to post pictures of my rings; I''m ashamed to be on PS without contributing some bling photos!

It''s a Diana Heimann ring; I looked at her site and found nothing like it. The ring in my avatar is like my w-band except mine is a 3/4 eternity instead of full. The sapphire band is slightly wider with more depth, and I wear it between the e-ring and w-band because it looks best there. The stones are a very deep navy color.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
always: my tiffany's ering + wedding band, and rolex diamond watch.
sometimes: WF solitaire necklace, diamond earrings, and cartier trinity 3 gold as RHR

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
E-ring and studs (diamonds or gem).

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
e-ring, band,studs, diamond bracelet, watch, sometimes RHR

needmorediamonds

Rough_Rock
It depends on whether I''m doing white gold, or yellow. If I''m wearing brown, orange or red, or if I''m going to work, I wear yellow - gold hoop earrings, ering - 1.35 pear; wedding ring - plain yellow gold; necklace which is yellow chain with a mirror finish gold flat circle pendant topped with a smaller white gold circle.33 points of diamonds.
If I''m wearing lilac, blue, or grey - or if I''m going to some hoity-toity mall - I do white gold: wide band filagree platinum set with .64 diamonds; 1.85 carat tw. - 6 rb stones shared prongs. These two I stack. Then, 2.73 carat solit. emerald cut in white gold on the right hand; Tiffany Atlas pendant .08 3-stone in white gold; stainless steel Baum & Mercier Catwalk watch; Charles Krypell Little Sweethearts bracelet - rolo link in white gold with a single heart charm set with .46 points of diamonds, and - what the heck - a Scott Kay platinum bar bracelet, no diamonds.
And may I just say - YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Need more, I also match my metal to the tones of my clothes. My e ring and band are plat, so they never vary, but I do the earrings, watch, bracelets, necklace in the tone I think best goes with my outfit. I like cool tones with white metal and warm tones with yellow. I have some art in my background and undertones really hit me when picking jewelry.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ering and anniversary band are the only pieces I wear every day. Then I pick out a RHR, earrings, a pendant and a bracelet or two to wear. I usually pick the jewelry to match my clothes. Yes, sometimes I want to wear a particular gemstone and pick out the clothes to match the jewelry. And I know many of you will completely understand that.
1.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I switch out jewelry and watches every day.i never leave the house without a watch on my right wrist and a bracelet on my left.The only time i am not wearing something is when im sleeping or showering.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
On a daily basis, I wear my wedding band and a pair of Victorian-style earrings with wee little diamonds. These almost never come off - except for cleaning.

Depending on my mood/outfit, I will add to these my engagement ring, my watch, my Trinity ring or spinel RHR, and/or a necklace. The necklace is generally either a strand of pearls or a gold cross pendant on a very thin chain. Every now and then I''ll wear an old, almost certainly synthetic sapphire pendant that was my grandmother''s as a girl or an antique enamel pendant.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!
Daily:
I always wear my little diamond promise ring (right hand ring finger,) and another ring ruby with side diamonds (left hand middle finger) (both rings from my boyfriend)
along with either my Return to Tiffany Oval Tag bracelet, or my Tiffany 1837 Cuff bracelet on the left wrist
and always one of my Tiffany necklaces (outfit determines which one I wear)

vslover

Shiny_Rock
2 pairs of diamond studs, e-ring and w-band, RHR (usually the ones shown in my avatar...sometimes others), mother/child pendant...sometimes bracelets...watch...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
just my wedding set, diamond stud earrings and a necklace (either a diamond pendant, palm tree necklace in avatar, or tiff. starfish pendant).

Even though I''ve spent years on PS, I''m just not as into jewerly as I am into clothes and girly stuff like makeup and bubble baths.
1.gif
With all that I spend on jeans and chanel eye shadows, I could be walking around with 2 ctw studs! lol

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I often wear the following:

- Delicate platinum and diamond wedding band
- 1.5 ct cushion solitaire e-ring (or swapped for a stackable blue sapphire band)
- Watch (antique platinum and diamond or a modern Kenneth Cole)
- 1.2 ctw WF 8-prong WG martini stud earrings (in vintage-style WG and diamond jackets)
- Sometimes, my 5 ctw diamond tennis bracelet (on same wrist as watch)

I occasionally wear costume necklaces or bangles for extra fun and color.

I never wear RHRs.

Anne

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2008 12:09:25 AM
Author: marcyc
My ering and anniversary band are the only pieces I wear every day. Then I pick out a RHR, earrings, a pendant and a bracelet or two to wear. I usually pick the jewelry to match my clothes. Yes, sometimes I want to wear a particular gemstone and pick out the clothes to match the jewelry. And I know many of you will completely understand that.
1.gif
35.gif
I do, I do!!!!!
31.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
For every day, I wear:
2 ct solitiare ering
.5 cttw wedding band
diamond bezel watch Bulova watch on left wrist

For the rest of my jewelry, I rotate every few months between "everyday" favorites - my current favorites are:
1.16 cttw diamond stud earrings
14K yellow gold disc pendant with tiny .08 diamond in the center
John Hardy silver bracelet with iolite pave clasp on right wrist
tricolor gold & diamond rolling ring on right hand

I''ve been mixing different color gold, but I kind of like the look.

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Everyday I wear my .81 engagement ring with 5 stone ring as a wedding band, A necklace from my dad that holds a pendant and a ring that he bought me when I was younger, and my tag heuer watch that dh purchased for me when he came back from Iraq!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only bling that I wear daily are my three stone and wedding band...oh, and earrings (lately they are just silver huggies). I wear my tennis bracelet often, but have not been wearing it daily lately...I think that I will go put it on right now
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results