shape
carat
color
clarity

What I''ve got so far

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I''m going to update you guys on what I''ve got so far, being that the dress is here, and I already have a bunch of my accessories. And that means...PICS!!!YAY!!!!

Ok. First up: Dress with Stole

IMG_3379 sized2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dress from the front. Sorry it''s blurry. I only took this one...

IMG_3380 sized2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The back

IMG_3381 sized2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Earrings, dress, topaz and my new icy blue vintage bag (ebay!)
I haven''t decided if I''ll use this bag with it or not. I''ll see what the other one looks like first.

IMG_3382 sized.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry these pics might be kind of big.

Lace detail on bodice with topaz.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. And now for the actual pic!

IMG_3384 sized2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one...
Bodice with earrings and topaz. I''m going to get the topaz set in a 4 prong solitaire pendant, white metal.

IMG_3385 sized.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I''m going to try to get my friend to take pics of me in the dress tomorrow, so don''t kill me! At least I came with pictures!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 4:44:10 PM
Author: FrekeChild
And I''m going to try to get my friend to take pics of me in the dress tomorrow, so don''t kill me! At least I came with pictures!!!
Yeahhhhh... shaking my fist at you!!
3.gif
Did you try it on yet? Is it amazing?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I love that stole! Wow, you''re gonna look stunning!
36.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 4:44:10 PM
Okay, I''ll put down my hatchet for now...And you forgot your shoes!

I
30.gif
your earrings. You''re so funny; you still have almost 11 months to go!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Wow.

I can''t WAIT to see you in that gown...its spectacular.
30.gif
You''re going to be the most beautiful, and glamorous, bride Vegas has ever seen!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did try it on, but I didn''t zip it up. Lol. It''s got some hardcore boning going on in the bodice, and it''s like a separate garment from the dress itself that has hook and eye closures. And then the dress''s zipper on top of that. So I didn''t even attempt to do it myself. I''m going to need to get put into it instead of putting it on...Lol. From what I could tell, the bodice just a tiny bit too small, but decent undergarments and some workouts will fix that quickly. Stupid 34DDs. But really, I''m thrilled with it. It is amazing in person. I was really worried that I would be falling out of the top, but I don''t at all.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww....you guys are so sweet. I''m really getting excited about it now. Having the dress makes it so real...

I told FI yesterday, "Now that I have the dress, there is no going back."

He just looked at me and shook his head.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 4:55:20 PM
I did try it on, but I didn''t zip it up. Lol. It''s got some hardcore boning going on in the bodice, and it''s like a separate garment from the dress itself that has hook and eye closures. And then the dress''s zipper on top of that. So I didn''t even attempt to do it myself. I''m going to need to get put into it instead of putting it on...Lol. From what I could tell, the bodice just a tiny bit too small, but decent undergarments and some workouts will fix that quickly. Stupid 34DDs. But really, I''m thrilled with it. It is amazing in person. I was really worried that I would be falling out of the top, but I don''t at all.
I called that my built-in corset! I loved it ''cause it helped hold the dress up all night. You won''t have to worry about tugging and pulling up the dress.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol CDN!!!!

Dangit! I didn''t even realize that I had forgotten about my shoes!!!!Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Imagine that, Freke forgetting about SHOES!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
ON ON! I MUST SEE IT OOOOOOOONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. I cannot wait for that. Do you love it as much as you''d hoped?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!
emsmilep.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Fabuloso. You''re way more organised than I am! The dress is fantastic, can''t wait to see it on.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do musey! It''s a hell of an amazing dress. It''s better than I thought it would be from the pictures even! And from what I can tell (being that it wasn''t zipped!) it looks great on. I''ll let you guys know what my friend thinks tomorrow. She''s very honest. Plus, I''ll get her to take pics so you can see for yourselves...

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 5:04:22 PM
I do musey! It''s a hell of an amazing dress. It''s better than I thought it would be from the pictures even! And from what I can tell (being that it wasn''t zipped!) it looks great on. I''ll let you guys know what my friend thinks tomorrow. She''s very honest. Plus, I''ll get her to take pics so you can see for yourselves...
Make sure you take photos with your shoes!
30.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
That dress is just gorgeous! I can not wait to see your wedding photos!! eek, hurry up! hahaha

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the stole with your dress-it''s perfect! And the earrings are great, as is the topaz...now I just wanna see you in it!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for your wedding Freke! I can''t wait for the photos of you in the dress. It looks gorgeous.

What do you have left to do?

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous and it looks so glamourous with the stole! I also love your earrings.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke - that dress, particularly in the real life photos, is just incredible....really it''s gorgeous and i can''t wait to see it on you!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!!!! You''re going to be stunning!
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Love the stole with the dress! It looks perfect.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww thanks ladies!!!!I''m glad you like it!!!

Date: 2/5/2009 5:17:04 PM
Author: fieryred33143
I''m so excited for your wedding Freke! I can''t wait for the photos of you in the dress. It looks gorgeous.

What do you have left to do?

What do I have left to do, in no particular order:

--fill out around 18 waivers, worksheets, questionnaires, and forms for floral, reservations,
--figure out shoe pair #2
--figure out a hair style
--buy something for my hair
--pick a place for the reception dinner
--find MOH shoes
--design (or hire someone to design) my invites
--make invites
--figure out a shirt for FI (got the suit already)
--make reservations for reception dinner
--make reservations for our hotel room
--figure out how long we''ll be there

I think that''s it...I''m sure there is more but I can''t think of anything else at the moment. Oh well, I have 11 months...

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Looks great Freke!!!
36.gif
36.gif
So excited for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results