Just a random amalgamation of my favorite delectable dishes
- Crab leg dinner w/melted butter
- Key lime pie
- Chocolate turtle cheesecake
- Handmade artisanal pizza with prosciutto, pineapple, & mozzarella
- Filet mignon, cooked rare with twice baked potatoes & asparagus
- Tuna tartare
- Chicken tortilla soup with avocado, broken tortilla chips, cotija cheese, lime, & black beans
- A good cheddar broccoli soup with yummy homemade sour dough bread
- Green tea or Coffee ice cream
- Blue corn cheese enchiladas with hot green chile sauce, served with black beans, cotija cheese, & rice
- Real New England clam chowder
- Homemade sopapillas with fresh honey fed on mesquite bush
- Delicious cooked barbacoa with lime on flour tortillas
- My favorite fruits: pomegranate, mango, & lychee
Should I keep going?
Wow, I'm hungry now!
I made barbacoa for Christmas this year. I got the beef cheek from a local ranch. It was SO YUMMY! I always make tacos for Christmas, this made it super special. Your list looks delish. I wish I could cook half the things on here.