shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite store bought/ national brand cookie??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is Pepperidge Farm Chessmen. Oh man. I can go through a pack a day. Yummo.

They were on sale buy one get one free a couple of weeks ago. That was a dark day.
38.gif

What''s your favorite cookie... you know the one you WANT to buy, but don''t dare to except as a real treat.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Kingstons, gingernuts, Byron bay cookie co, GF handmade jam drops they sell at the healthfood shop the list goes on.

I''m not a cookie elitist I treat all yummy cookies equally
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It varies ... but right now it''s Pepperidge Farms Orange Milanos. Sometimes its Walker''s Shortbread ... Sometimes those other britishy ones with the embossed square of milk chocolate on the front.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 3:12:15 AM
Author:Gypsy
Mine is Pepperidge Farm Chessmen. Oh man. I can go through a pack a day. Yummo.

They were on sale buy one get one free a couple of weeks ago. That was a dark day.
38.gif

What''s your favorite cookie... you know the one you WANT to buy, but don''t dare to except as a real treat.

Yum I love Chessmen! I also love the Milk Chocolate Milanos
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pepperidge Farm Lido
18.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 3:55:07 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
Pepperidge Farm Lido
18.gif

Which one is the Lido?

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 3:15:03 AM
Author: Deelight

9.gif

Ditto! All of them, but triple ginger cookies from trader joe''s are fabulous always.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 5:38:00 AM
Author: swimmer

Date: 2/13/2009 3:15:03 AM
Author: Deelight

9.gif

Ditto! All of them, but triple ginger cookies from trader joe''s are fabulous always.
Thritto!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are too many to mention because I LOVE cookies, especially if they''re chocolate. Quickly thinking though, I''d say that any of the Milano varieties (especially the double chocolate) and the Brussels by Pepperidge Farm are among my favorites.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My taste in cookies is distinctly juvenile...I love these cookies that are just my grocery store brand that are like oreos, but have a fudge filling, and I LOVE good ol'' regular chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. I''m so weird, I don''t actually like homemade choc. chip cookies or anything chewy, but the chips ahoy, man, I could eat the whole package! Oh, and EL Fudge cookies too!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Ah, I love the Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos. I cannot eat less one bag in one sitting.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Animal Crackers. I think staufers brand... with the red yellow and blue strippes at the top of the label... YUMMY

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I miss Mallomars... The ones with chocolate cake on the bottom and marshmallow covered with chocolate. Gross... I know!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Godiva biscuits.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I have always liked Milanos the best. Now that I have infinite access to them, I try not to eat them because I''m afraid I''ll go crazy and gorge myself on them
3.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are divine.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
PFarm at one time had a chocolate/walnut cookie that was the bomb! Apparently I was the only one who bought them as they don''t make them any more
7.gif

I love Brussels, the PFarm "spritzers" they had a few years ago, Le Petite Ecolier (the cookies with the embossed chocolate), walkers shortbread, vanilla sugar wafers, Hob Nobs, oreos, pecan sandies, Animal Crackers (the puffy ones), graham crackers.

I love me some cookies!
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
It used to be Chips ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies. But apparently someone thinks the cookies are gross ::staring evily at stomach::

So now my favs are mint milanos
face23.gif

soocool

Ideal_Rock
PF Chocolate Milanos, any kind of oatmeal cookies, and Scooter Pies! I used to work near a PF and an Entemann''s outlet when I lived in New Jersey. Boy that was temptation! Now I bake my own oatmeal/apricot/pecan cookies.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 6:07:02 AM
Author: ZoeBartlett
There are too many to mention because I LOVE cookies, especially if they''re chocolate. Quickly thinking though, I''d say that any of the Milano varieties (especially the double chocolate) and the Brussels by Pepperidge Farm are among my favorites.

Ditto! I love the Milano and Brussels the best. I don''t get them very often because I eat them too fast, though!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Trader Joe''s oreos (I think they are called Joe Joes) with the chocolate centers that are like frosting. And, they have no partially hydrogenated oils like real oreos. Yay. Dipped in milk, superb. I almost never buy these though. Cannot have them in the house.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
MILANOS!!! God I miss them. They don''t have those here so I will admit that I have been eating oreos by the boxful. They are the only ''American'' cookie I have found here and it makes me feel a little less homesick. Feel free to mock me because I do appreciate the fact that they can be a little gross.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
The Dunkers from Trader Joe''s. They have chocolate chip with chocolate swirls and oatmeal cranberry with vanilla swirls (something like that). Yum!
18.gif

I also love Oreos...but I never buy them because they are BANNED from entering our house (darn FI is a health nut).

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Dark Chocolate Hobnobs and Ginger Nuts for the UK. For the US, Carr''s Ginger Lemon Creme cookies. I also love the Mother''s Iced Oatmeal cookies but they don''t make them anymore.
39.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to LOVE Keebler french vanilla sandwich cookies (they look like oreos but they''re white)...sadly, I don''t think they make them anymore because I haven''t been able to find them for years now. I also love their vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate flavored sugar wafer cookies! My favorite PF cookies are the ones that have a layer of chocolate and a sprinkling of nuts, I have no idea what they are called...I always filch them from the entertainment box my mother buys. Other than that I like the store-bought sugar cookies with like an inch of buttercream frosting and sprinkles, but very occasionally because once I have two bites I remember that they don''t taste as good as they look!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 3:58:26 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Date: 2/13/2009 3:55:07 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
Pepperidge Farm Lido
18.gif

Which one is the Lido?
like Milanos except they''re round and thick.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mint Milanos, hands down.

Matt''s chocolate chip cookies are delish, too.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 3:17:57 AM
Author: decodelighted
It varies ... but right now it''s Pepperidge Farms Orange Milanos.

I can''t eat these anymore (hopefully soon!) but I LOVE THEM. Oh, how I miss them.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
white fudge covered oreos, they only have them in the winter and they are amazing

joflier

Ideal_Rock
chocolate covered mint oreos! its death in box and I love it! But, I haven''t found them in the stores in the last couple months......I sure hope they did get discontinued. I don''t think I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results