shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite store bought/ national brand cookie??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Soft Batch Cookies... heated for 5 seconds in the microwave YUM YUM YUM
18.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caprice!!!!! CAPRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I''m not paying attention, I can EASILY eat a can in an hour. Easily.

Those pirouette guys will do in a pinch, because it can be hard to find these guys (LA has been better than my hometown, though), but my true love is for Caprice. The hazelnut/praline flavor. Ohhh man.

I haven''t had any in at least a year and a half!
39.gif
Oh, my caprice, how I love thee!!!

14320_Full.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Tim Tams. Fortunately, difficult (if not impossible) to get in the States, for which my waistline is very grateful. (if you know how to get them, please don''t tell me - its really better I don''t know...)
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have loved Oreos since I was little, and they are still my favorite store bought cookies.
Pepperidge Farms Brussels are also yummy
36.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Girl Scout Cookies!!! Thin Mints or Carmel Delights!!! I can eat a whole box of Thin Mints.

When I was a little girl I went to England and fell in love with Pimm''s Raspberry Chocolate Biscuits. Those still remind me of that vacation. The only place in the U.S. I''ve seen them is Minneapolis which is 4 hours away from me. So those are my "special occasion" cookies.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Presidents Choice Chocolate Chip Cookies!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 10:19:39 AM
Author: Loves Vintage
The Trader Joe''s oreos (I think they are called Joe Joes) with the chocolate centers that are like frosting. And, they have no partially hydrogenated oils like real oreos. Yay. Dipped in milk, superb. I almost never buy these though. Cannot have them in the house.
OMG! did you try the ones during the holidays with PEPPERMINT filling! they were delightful :D

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:15:45 PM
Author: Iowa Lizzy
Girl Scout Cookies!!! Thin Mints or Carmel Delights!!!
These are my favorites too!

I also love Mint Milanos.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Le Petit Ecolier extra dark.
18.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 3:12:15 AM
Author:Gypsy
Mine is Pepperidge Farm Chessmen. Oh man. I can go through a pack a day. Yummo.

They were on sale buy one get one free a couple of weeks ago. That was a dark day.
38.gif

What's your favorite cookie... you know the one you WANT to buy, but don't dare to except as a real treat.
Oh. My. God. YES!!!!!!!!!!!

DH bought me the 'variety pack' a couple of weeks ago; his reasoning being that we shouldn't 'deny' ourselves a treat, and "look, honey, 3 cookies are only X calories!" As if you could stop at three. I believe my Chessmen are all eaten. I DID NOT share those with DH.
3.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 11:05:26 AM
Author: monarch64
I used to LOVE Keebler french vanilla sandwich cookies (they look like oreos but they''re white)...sadly, I don''t think they make them anymore because I haven''t been able to find them for years now. I also love their vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate flavored sugar wafer cookies! My favorite PF cookies are the ones that have a layer of chocolate and a sprinkling of nuts, I have no idea what they are called...I always filch them from the entertainment box my mother buys. Other than that I like the store-bought sugar cookies with like an inch of buttercream frosting and sprinkles, but very occasionally because once I have two bites I remember that they don''t taste as good as they look!
And those are my next fav PF cookies -- the chocolate dipped shortbread with nuts!

Oh dear, where are those Girl Scout cookies? I know they''re in my desk somewhere . . . . . must have a cookie now . . . .

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 2:08:57 PM
Author: oneandahalfrock

Date: 2/13/2009 10:19:39 AM
Author: Loves Vintage
The Trader Joe''s oreos (I think they are called Joe Joes) with the chocolate centers that are like frosting. And, they have no partially hydrogenated oils like real oreos. Yay. Dipped in milk, superb. I almost never buy these though. Cannot have them in the house.
OMG! did you try the ones during the holidays with PEPPERMINT filling! they were delightful :D
No, I didn''t, but I will have to try them next year!! I did try the vanilla recently, and fortunately, I did not love them as much. I think they have peanut butter too!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:18:05 PM
Author: purselover
white fudge covered oreos, they only have them in the winter and they are amazing

LOVE fudge covered oreos. All the threads with oreos in them lately has really made me crave them... and I haven''t eaten an oreo in years!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:19:02 PM
Author: snlee
Girl Scout Cookies!!! Thin Mints or Carmel Delights!!!
These are my favorites too!

I also love Mint Milanos.
Ooh yum!! Those are some of my faves, as well (all three!).

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Girl Scout Cookies!!! Thin Mints or Carmel Delights!!! I can eat a whole box of Thin Mints.

When I was a little girl I went to England and fell in love with Pimm''s Raspberry Chocolate Biscuits. Those still remind me of that vacation. The only place in the U.S. I''ve seen them is Minneapolis which is 4 hours away from me. So those are my ''special occasion'' cookies.
Oooo! Ditto on the Carmel Delights. Love those!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 5:58:48 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/13/2009 5:38:00 AM
Author: swimmer

Ditto! All of them, but triple ginger cookies from trader joe's are fabulous always.
Thritto!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the TRIPLE GINGER Trader Joe's cookie and Peppermint candy TJ ( similar to the oreo)

Oh I love the Samoa's and thin mints yummy

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
This may sound weird but the only thing that comes to mind right now:

The cookies at Subway are REALLY good..

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love Oreos and Girl Scout Thin Mints!! mmmmmmmm
18.gif

and Samoas--I could easily eat half a box in an afternoon.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 6:59:53 PM
Author: coatimundi
18.gif

Only half a box of Samoas in an afternoon? Please. I could eat the entire box in one sitting...and then I could eat a whole tube of Thin Mints, too!

Those are my absolute FAVORITE GS cookies! In fact, I just ordered 4 boxes of Samoas and 2 boxes of Thin Mints from my sister''s coworker! (Last year I did 4 Thin Mints and 2 Samoas but I realized I like Samoas more than Thin Mints so I switched it!)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:05:37 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Tim Tams. Fortunately, difficult (if not impossible) to get in the States, for which my waistline is very grateful. (if you know how to get them, please don''t tell me - its really better I don''t know...)
2.gif

Amber they are good, especially when you drink coffee through them OMG

Harriet posted a site that sells them in the US a while back but OMG they were expensive considering we only pay like $2AUD a box for them here.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 7:18:54 PM
Author: thing2of2
Date: 2/13/2009 6:59:53 PM

Author: coatimundi

18.gif

Only half a box of Samoas in an afternoon? Please. I could eat the entire box in one sitting...and then I could eat a whole tube of Thin Mints, too!

Those are my absolute FAVORITE GS cookies! In fact, I just ordered 4 boxes of Samoas and 2 boxes of Thin Mints from my sister''s coworker! (Last year I did 4 Thin Mints and 2 Samoas but I realized I like Samoas more than Thin Mints so I switched it!)

hahaha I like to alternate--thin mint samoa thin mint samoa. And throw something salty into the mix for good measure.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock

When I was a little girl I went to England and fell in love with Pimm''s Raspberry Chocolate Biscuits. Those still remind me of that vacation. The only place in the U.S. I''ve seen them is Minneapolis which is 4 hours away from me. So those are my ''special occasion'' cookies.

OMG I like Pimm''s too - both the raspberry and the orange flavor. I''ve seen them in the supermarkets out here (San Francisco) but I can''t keep them in the house - too dangerous!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 8:48:03 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I love Godiva biscuits.

Omg yum, those are one of my favorites too!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 7:20:21 PM
Author: Deelight

2.gif

Harriet posted a site that sells them in the US a while back but OMG they were expensive considering we only pay like $2AUD a box for them here.

I think this was the site http://www.simplyoz.com/

I''ve never tried them but after hearing so much about them here, I''m tempted to order a box!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG a whole world of cookies is openning up for me... this is not good.

I love the girlscouts thin mints and shortbreads.

The other PF cookies I like are the Bordeux (spelling).

Holly... LMAO, John doesn't even TRY to get a Chessmen. His favorite it the Milanos and the Mint Milanos so it all works out though.

Has anyone tried the wafer chocolate things they have in BAGS (little squares like the inside of a kit kat)... those in dark chocolate were put on earth by demons. They are my first temptation when I want something chocolatey and crunchy. Soooo freaking good.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 8:08:05 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

2.gif

I''ve never tried them but after hearing so much about them here, I''m tempted to order a box!

Thats the one.

BEG To give you an idea of how eviliy good they are, when I was 16 (round about when they fist came out) my sister bought a box and I ate the whole thing in one sitting
23.gif
, I had never eaten anything so good.

1 tim tam apprently has the same amount of fat as 1 Mars bar there are about 13 tim tams in a box.

If you do get some make sure there is someone to share with when you open them
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 8:15:43 PM
Date: 2/13/2009 8:08:05 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

2.gif

Thats the one.

BEG To give you an idea of how eviliy good they are, when I was 16 (round about when they fist came out) my sister bought a box and I ate the whole thing in one sitting
23.gif
, I had never eaten anything so good.

1 tim tam apprently has the same amount of fat as 1 Mars bar there are about 13 tim tams in a box.

If you do get some make sure there is someone to share with when you open them
9.gif

Oh boy....I''m going to have to try this! I''ve never heard of anything that people have loved so much (in terms of cookies) as Tim Tams.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
For the Tim Tam lovers (to threadjack a little) do you recommend the original? The double chocolate? The caramel? Or all?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pepperidge Farms Double Chocolate Milano and their pirouettes.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 5:38:00 AM
Author: swimmer
Date: 2/13/2009 3:15:03 AM

I''m not a cookie elitist I treat all yummy cookies equally
9.gif

Ditto! All of them, but triple ginger cookies from trader joe''s are fabulous always.

Yummo! I LOVE those!

BIG fan of Pepperidge Farm chocolate chip cookies too, especially dark chocolate Sausalito. *Drooool*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results