shape
carat
color
clarity

what is your dream travel destination?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Anywhere in the US: Montana - I really want to see Yellowstone and I have a feeling that this region of the US is just amazing. If you''re not into that, then I''d want to go to Chicago, because I''ve never been there either.

Outside of the US (not including Europe, even though that''s where I''d personally start :)

1. Turkey (kind of Europe, kind of not lol)

2. Israel

3. Tibet (I reeeeaaalllly want to go to Tibet some point in my life).

4. Japan & China

5. Any place tropical and gorgeous

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 4:06:01 AM
Author: jewelerman

switzerland

new york

england

vermont in the fall

rome,italy

hehe I''ve done all of these... except in the mountains of new hampshire I could argue had much nicer foliage ;-)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 5:51:39 AM
Author: MishB
It''s great to see so much interest in Australia, you''d love it down here and we''d love to have you, wait a little while until the USD bounces back though.

I''m hanging out to get back to our favorite places in the USA (Colorado, where I have family and where we got married) and New York, my husband has never been to San Francisco and I know he''ll love it. I''d love to experience the Deep South. Jackson Hole in Wyoming is probably the next place on our US list.

Outside of the US, Italy. And the UK, my husband lived there for 4 years and he''s really keen to show me his old haunts.

what part of australia do you live in? I''ve been to sydney, brisbane, and several small towns along the coast... I was there for just over 3 weeks with a ballet company what seems a lifetime ago lol

San Francisco is a *wonderful* town and I highly recommend it... that''s where I am from originally :)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Tokyo
Jamaica
Puerto Rico

But I never get to go anywhere lol.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 9:56:49 AM
Author: Bia
Anywhere in the US: Montana - I really want to see Yellowstone and I have a feeling that this region of the US is just amazing. If you''re not into that, then I''d want to go to Chicago, because I''ve never been there either.

Outside of the US (not including Europe, even though that''s where I''d personally start :)

1. Turkey (kind of Europe, kind of not lol)

2. Israel

3. Tibet (I reeeeaaalllly want to go to Tibet some point in my life).

4. Japan & China

5. Any place tropical and gorgeous

I had the opportunity to go to Israel a couple years ago with my husband (he''s been twice now) and I turned him down both times... not sure why. Fraidy cat I guess
20.gif
China would be on my list of places to go if I weren''t on the verge of moving there for two years lol

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everywhere. I want to travel the world.

DH is dying to take me to Tokyo. He went on a 10 day trip to Japan just before we started dating, and he hasn''t shut up about it since.
2.gif

I''ve been to Europe (France, Switzerland) but I can''t get enough. I''d like to do quite a lengthy Europe trip.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I love travel, period. Just got back from Thailand, which was amazing.

In the US, my favorite place hands down is Hawaii, although I''d like to see Puerto Rico.

Outside the US, my dream is to go to Tibet, Nepal, and back to India to Dharamsala to see the Dalai Lama. I''d love to bring him something from Tibet.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i''ve been lucky to do a lot of travelling growing up. Still there are places I''d like to return to or see for the first time:

Tokyo, Australia, Prague, Argentina.

Have a 1 year old now though..so might have to retirement travel!
2.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Inside the US - I want to go back to Hawaii. DH and I were there for our honeymoon and we went to Oahu and Maui, and I would LOVE to go back to those islands because we had such an incredibly amazing time. I also would like to see Big Island and *really* want to see Kauai.

Outside the US - I want to go to Italy. Greek Islands. Anywhere tropical. (so many beautiful places, it''s hard to pick!)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
1. If you could travel anywhere in the united states - where would you go and why?
Miami- I love the vibe and all of the shopping, culture and food
2. If you could travel anywhere outside of the united states - where would you go and why?
Bora Bora in French Polynesia....I want to wake up over the water in a bungalo with a clear plexiglass floor underneath me.
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 1:12:42 PM
Author: princessplease
1. If you could travel anywhere in the united states - where would you go and why?

Miami- I love the vibe and all of the shopping, culture and food

2. If you could travel anywhere outside of the united states - where would you go and why?

Bora Bora in French Polynesia....I want to wake up over the water in a bungalo with a clear plexiglass floor underneath me.
30.gif

I want one of those over the water bungalos!! But wherever we go we''re taking 3 kids with us, so I''m not sure we could fully *benefit* from such a romantic destination
31.gif

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Greece! It''s our dream honeymoon destination. I don''t think that is in the cards for us any time soon, though, since we''re spending so much on the wedding as it is.
7.gif
Hopefully we can squeeze it in before we start a family!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
In the US - I agree with Montana. DH has family there and always says how amazing the night sky is. I want to see it one day.

Outside the US - My current fascination is Petit St. Vincent, a small resort in the Grenadines. I want to go somewhere and relax with the hubby. Also, Greece has always been a place I''d love to visit.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Inside I would like to go back to CA. Or the Grand Canyon I love California and I want to see the Grand Canyon
Outside I would like to go to Dubai, London or Brazil. Dubai because it is so luxurious, London because I have always wanted to go and Brazil because that is where honey wants to go.

Alot of people say Australia. I would have agreed until just recently. I just found out that 80% of the worlds deadliest creatures are in Australia and that is enough to keep me away.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I needed to add one for outside the US.

I want to go back to the UK so badly
7.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
1. Washington/Oregon: I''ve been to both before, but Washington was when I was a teenager and Oregon was for work, so I''d love to go back to both as an adult with DH. And can I include crossing over to Vancouver and Victoria while I''m there? I know that''s technically international ... but I think I''d include it on the same trip. I''ve spent a little time in both places, but, again, I don''t think I got to experience them as much as I want. (I know you said no Washington/Oregon though, so I''ll throw out Alaska. I would looove to go there!)

2. I desperately want to go back to England. I went there for work last year and I really want to go back and set my own agenda. And go with DH! Really, I''d like to do a lot in the British isles - Wales, Scottland, and Ireland would all be awesome. It''s always been my dream vacation and I loved the quick trip I was able to make.

I''ve never been to Italy and would really like to see it.

I''d love to visit Australia and New Zealand as well. Especially New Zealand!

P.S. After reading my responses, it seems that I never feel like I get enough time in a place and always want to go back ... Haha. Maybe I should start moving around and living in different places so I can really feel like I''ve experienced them.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo! Good question.

1. Inside the US...I''d probably head to Colorado. I''ve never been, and the BF went many times with his family when he was a child and really wants to go back.
2. Outside the US...the Mediterranean region in general, particularaly Italy, Greece, and northern Egypt. (Quite possibly what we''ll be doing for our HM...)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh Egypt! that''s a good one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results