shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your bling number?

How much money do you spend without deep consideration? For bling.

• A. 1-200 dollars

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • B. 201-400 dollars

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • C.401-600 dollars

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • D. 601-800 dollars

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • E.801-1000 dollars

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • G. No limit. Life is short.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • H. I would never rush into buying bling.

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
If you’re patient you’ll find the perfect for you cluster. Don’t sacrifice performance for color however. Hold out for both. I’m happy to help when you’re ready :sun:

I can’t wait! :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I did this with my second house..We were supposed to get a small easy to clean..low maintenance house..I saw my house in Maryland and fell in love at first sight. It’s OLD...kind of big for a second house..more than I wanted to spend. My husband doesn’t think about price but I do..Did I say old? It’s 114 years old..so things are always going on with repairs...but that love dart hit and I didn’t have a choice.. I have a handyman that has my key and I think I pay for his mortgage! I can’t run there every time something happens..but it’s my zen place..leaking ceilings, old woodwork and wonky heating with radiators...:love: I cant stand the on street parking but that’s my only gripe..Driveways are very few there..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I did this with my second house..We were supposed to get a small easy to clean..low maintenance house..I saw my house in Maryland and fell in love at first sight. It’s OLD...kind of big for a second house..more than I wanted to spend. My husband doesn’t think about price but I do..Did I say old? It’s 114 years old..so things are always going on with repairs...but that love dart hit and I didn’t have a choice.. I have a handyman that has my key and I think I pay for his mortgage! I can’t run there every time something happens..but it’s my zen place..leaking ceilings, old woodwork and wonky heating with radiators...:love: I cant stand the on street parking but that’s my only gripe..Driveways are very few there..

It’s a beautiful house @Mamabean that’s the one you linked to me in that article right? I see why you fell in love. Your home is gorgeous :kiss2: Would have done the same. I love old homes. Our beach house is from 1929 and though it has a newer addition the main part is a beach bungalow from the 20s. Love old homes and antique bling and vintage cars. And my old guy too. Haha what can I say? I have a soft spot for all things and people that have lived through it all. :bigsmile:

And I hear you the driveways and I’ll raise you a garage. We have neither at the beach house too though we do park on the gravel in the front. But it’s rare to have real driveways and garages too by us. And don’t get me started on what we pay monthly to park where we live in the city. It’s another mortgage. :nono:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy :lol: I don’t know how appropriate it is to say but your guy is very cute..but the main thing is his heart and how he loves you.. Priceless

I love houses from the 20’s! A beach house would be wonderful.
Living in the city is so expensive! I can’t even imagine what it costs now!

It’s a concession for me in Maryland because my husband wanted that area because he went to school there..but I have two friends that have homes in Rehoboth Beach in Delaware..They recently moved there..so another friend and I will go visit..There’s something about being near the ocean..We just sit there..breathe the air and watch the water..no words are needed..That would be my place to be..not Rehoboth but somewhere like Cape Cod..Nantucket..really anywhere I can drive to the ocean in less than ten minutes..Yes..We have water but it’s a creek..It’s different..My husband loves the area and he never needs or wants anything...except for being back in an area that he wanted to live in since being a young man. It’s very crowded there and too close for me..but I can’t complain..It is a beautiful house..but I would really love to be out a little further and be by the bay..in a much smaller house with a driveway..
Ok back to regular programming as I read someone else say!

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I voted H. I don’t want to add any more to my jewelry insurance premium and most of our money seems to go into our house one way or another. Many years ago, when I was single, lived in studios and took public transportation, it would have been E. Luckily I invested in quality since my impulse purchases back then are still my everyday pieces today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results