shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your 2004 "diamond" goal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
To get my e-ring engraved to match a Tacori-style band. Then maybe to order my wedding band...and wear it even before my wedding.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
ame, When is the wedding? You MUST wait...wearing it ahead of time will spoil the fun of it.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
What is your 2004 "diamond" goal?

To stop spending any more money
9.gif
, until 2005 at least.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I don't know Noobie, Your wife is one lucky/special lady.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 8/16/2004 3:59:50 PM sevens one wrote:

I don't know Noobie, Your wife is one lucky/special lady.----------------

No, not at all. I'm one lucky guy.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
AAWWWW SHucks!
love.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wedding is in July.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 1/28/2004 2:22:39 PM Bagpuss wrote:

I would love a pair of pear shaped diamond dangle leverbacks (1cttw) to go with the 1/2ct pear shaped diamond pendant my husband has bought me for my birthday. I just may get them for my wedding anniversary in August.

After that, I'm not really fussy. I'd quite like a bar set diamond full eternity ring (approx 1.5cttw) or failing that a 0.90 to 1ct well cut diamond (it doesn't have to be a H&A or ideal cut, as long as it sparkles like crazy) in an 18ct yellow gold royal crown type setting.

I'd be a happy bunny then.
naughty.gif

----------------

I came across this old thread and saw what my 2004 wishlist was. Well two out of three ain't bad.

9.gif

I got the dangle earrings from GOG and the solitaire ring from a local jeweller (84 points). All I have to do is get the eternity ring and I'll have a full house! There's still time..........

2.gif

Did you get your wishlist?

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I haven't been on in forever. This Ph.D. program is pretty tough. Anyway, my husband got me studs for our first anniversary in March, so that goal was realized. I'm thinking of resetting my e-ring into an endless love-style setting. Has anyone seen anything good?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/4/2004 9:49:43 AM Patty wrote:

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Kayla.

The things I want will not happen in 2004, but here is what I'm wanting eventually...

Replace the diamond in my wedding set with a better quality stone. Probably a .90-1.15 ct stone that's an ideal cut (maybe H&A, maybe not), F-H color and an SI clarity. I'm not sure how large I want b/c I don't want the ring to have to be reconfigured. I'd like larger than my current 6 x 6.1 mm diamond and I think I'm okay with replacing the head on the ring but first I want to figure out how large of a diameter the current head can hold.

Diamond stud earrings. I'm not sure about the size or quality. I'll just let Mara decide that for me.
2.gif

A diamond anniversary or eternity ring to wear with my wedding set or the 3 stone ring I'm getting. I like the ones Mara has posted, so I'll probably have her pick that out too. Or maybe Jennifer will want to sell one her the hundred that she has, lol.----------------

Wow, I don't even remember posting this. Hmmm...two out of three ain't bad! Of course, the new diamond I ended up with is an I, not F-H, and an I-1, not an SI, but it's beautiful! And my diamond anniversary band was made out of my old diamonds. So, I met my goals cheaply, right?! I'd say I deserve the studs.
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/24/2004 9:08:25 PM sxn675 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on in forever. This Ph.D. program is pretty tough. Anyway, my husband got me studs for our first anniversary in March, so that goal was realized. I'm thinking of resetting my e-ring into an endless love-style setting. Has anyone seen anything good?----------------

Good to see you, sxn! Good luck with your program...It sound tough! I think that treysar's new setting is an endless love type setting. Check it out in the SMTR thread.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Congrats, Patty, for not only making your goals, but doing so exceptionally well and cost effectively!
9.gif
And you stuck to your goals! I can't even remember what mine were.
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my 10 stone ring...early in 2004 too! Hmm now starting to think about 2005.
2.gif
I want bigger earrings (from .38 to about .66 each) and an e-ring upgrade (from 1.29 to 1.75). I can swing the earrings if Greg does the e-ring...hehee. But I can't mention this to him just yet...we're busy paying property taxes for our first year and a half in the house...ouch!!!
errrr.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

----------------
On 1/4/2004 1:00:52 AM kayla17 wrote:
Me? I think my goal this year is to get a 1- 1.2 ctw pair of diamond stud earrings or a 4-5 ctw. bracelet.
It will be fun to look at this at the end of the year and see if any of us really got what we wanted!!!
2.gif

----------------

Well, it's not the end of the year yet, so some of us still have time, but I know I definitely won't be getting what I wanted this year

sad.gif

The ACA earrings I had my eye on- 0.41 each- G SI1, suddenly disappeared off the Whiteflash website! Damnn...

cry.gif

Instead, I decided to just get the Ritani endless love set. I ordered the four prong with pave shank and the two wedding bands. I just ordered them last week and hopefully I will get them for my birthday- Nov. 17th!

I also got a new watch- a Gucci watch with bamboo handle, only because when I went to bring two of my watches to get the battery repaired the person told me that one was no longer water proof (a two tone Tag Heuer that is about 10 years old!) and the other one just stopped working (Gucci with stainless steel bangle).

So, no earrings for me or bracelet. Well, may be a small bracelet?

naughty.gif
Or a small pair of earrings?

But it will have to wait!

jodstr2

Rough_Rock
2 ct stone to replace my current center stone.
maybe studs or eurowires, .66-.75 each.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I no longer have a 2004 diamond goal. Earlier when this thread started, I wrote we were going to buy an investment house, but instead we've purchased a new house (we're getting the keys in TWO days
appl.gif
) and selling our current home sooooo, I'm holding off until 2005 when I upgrade my ring
9.gif
!!! Can't wait. But, I'm wondering if I should use the money to buy approx 1.3-1.5 ctw diamond earrings instead???? lol

Not sure yet, but I'll have a bit of time to decide.
3.gif

Michelle

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
15.9 CTW a laudable goal! Sharon

4B8NY_HK0209-1029.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results