shape
carat
color
clarity

What is wrong with this diamond ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 7:21:36 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/17/2009 9:06:23 PM
Author: wa060708
Is there any way to upgrade/trade in the diamond? I bought it from blue nile.
Hi Wao,

If DS says your diamond is beautiful then it must have quite a bit going for it as she has a good and experienced eye! However if you aren''t happy with it in person, lets see what your options are.

BN do not offer upgrade polices as you probably know. So you have various options. You could offer it for sale on consignment with a company like www.pearlmansjewelers.com They take a percentage if a sale results.

Or you could try to trade it in against a diamond you like, see if they will take it in part exchange. Or you could try to sell it privately.
This is what I would suggest also. Or, if money permitted, make this stone into a pendant, the cut is very desirable for those. And then do some reading up here and start over, though I realize that may not be an option.

wa060708

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all your help!

I think I will make this stone into a pendant. Btw, I just got it cleaned. (see image)

IMG_3587.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a pretty diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results