shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the Best way to CELEBRATE 10 years of Marriage? 1.5 ctw BGD Studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congratulations on 10 years and still going strong! Gorgeous studs and the 3 prong martinis are so classy. They are also HUGE and so sparkly on your ears.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Well aren''t you the most adorable thing with your HUGE earrings? They look completely fab on you! Such beautiful earrings could not have gone to a nicer person.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
18.gif
31.gif
18.gif
30.gif

WOW!!!! Skippy, they are absolutely stunning!!!!! They look at home on your ears too... just fabulous!

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary, that is wonderful!!!!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Skippy they look stunning on you!! You would not look out of place on the Royal Jewels page
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhh, raspberry pic--oh YUM!

Of course you are a cutie patootie--and those sparklers!!!!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''m so late, but just had to pop in and say what gorgeous earrings!!!! What a great way to celebrate 10 years!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O M G........they''re just beautiful, for a beautiful friend. Congratulations on 10 years together, from your buddy, Rod!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Simply beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Isn't this just the greatest size?! YUM-O!!! Enjoy, girlfriend!

And BTW, your ears are LOVELY! I am quite jealous over your delicate little earlobes! Mine are all ginormous and floppy!!!
14.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

[Hugs!]
Dumbo
9.gif

Ahhhhh! I missed the pictures!! They are so perfect!
1.gif
18.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
emthup.gif
face18.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Skip, those are STUNNING! They look huge in your ears. I was disappointed you weren't wearing your engagement and wedding rings in the picture of you holding the camera, that would have been a WHOLATABLING shot. Happy Anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww...happy anniversary, Skippy!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I very much support early anniversary gifts whenever possible!!!

The earrings are gorgeous, of course, and we are now earring twins...or triplets with LynnB, too! Yay!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Skippy! They look gorgeous in your ears, and a perfect size too! Happy 10th anniversary to you and your DH!!
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly Canoli!!!!!

Skippy, congratulations! This couldn''t have happened to a more lovely person so full of beautiful energy.

The earrings, like you, are GORGEOUS! They do look HUGE!

I love them so much! Wow, I am thinking of taking mine out of their halos now - yours are so simple and elegant. LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new studs look amazing on you! They are HUGE and gorgeous and so are you. Congratulations.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, you are SO GORGEOUS!!! And congratulations on your anniversary, your earrings are spectacular!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy, they''re beautiful and so are you!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, you all are so sweet; thank you
thankyou.gif
huggies.gif
friends you all are the BEST!!!
face23.gif

GEMGIRL, aw, thank you sweetheart!!

CHRONO, thank you friend and thanks!!!

ERICAR, you are such a doll; thank you dear friend!!! Thanks for encouraging me too!
2.gif
9.gif
Yay for BGD gals!

POSHPEPPER, aw thank you sweetie!!

KATEBAR, you are such a sweetheart, thank you friend!!

SHARON (CANUK) thank you friend, you are so sweet!

BURK, thank you friend!!! Good to see you!

ROD, aw, thank you friend! Good to see my HLT bud!

LYNNB, now way do you have ginormous and floppy, you have tiny ears! I was starring at your pics and DS when trying to figure out the size; they are perfect on your ears! thank you! Yay for stud triplets
9.gif

SWIDISHBEAN, I love your new treasure!!!! Thank you honey!!

KIMI, thank you friend!!! I have missed you lots!! You are so sweet; my hubby goes to work super early and took the pics so I wasn't quite awake, so no ering in the pics. I noticed after I posted the pics that I should have had my ring on. hehe

DIAMONDSEEKER, I looked through you thread a few times when deciding size; the rt thread on .60 vs. .75. hehee Thank you honey!!! Yay for earring triplets
9.gif
I will add some pics to your stud thread too. hehehe

HLMR, yay so wonderful to see you friend, thank you!!!

BLISS, yay so happy to see you friend, thank you!!! I love your studs!

MARCY, thank you friend, aw, you are so sweet!!! Glad you had a great trip!

DANIANDI, aww, you are such a sweetheart, thank you friend!!

ADIS, thank you friend, you are so sweet!!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
came back to see the pics! beautiful earrings, skippy!! enjoy them! btw, you took some great pics!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Love ''em on you. Congratulations on 10 years!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Skippy!!!! Congrats on the 10 years, and what a sweet Hubby!!!!! They''re stunning
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, and you look radiant with them on!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2009 3:49:02 PM
Author: sugar
came back to see the pics! beautiful earrings, skippy!! enjoy them! btw, you took some great pics!
Sugar, thank you honey, awww, you are so sweet, thanks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2009 6:27:03 PM
Author: tigian
Wow! Love ''em on you. Congratulations on 10 years!
Tigian, thanks honey!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2009 8:18:51 PM
Author: 04diamond<3
Skippy!!!! Congrats on the 10 years, and what a sweet Hubby!!!!! They''re stunning
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, and you look radiant with them on!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
04diamond<3, thank you honey!!! Awwww, you are such a sweetie!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I don't know how I missed this before--your earrings came out absolutely stunning!!!!!!!

They look just beautiful on you. FI has been hinting at getting me a pair of studs as a wedding gift and these have convinced me to look seriously at Brian & Lesley!

Congratulations on 10 years of marriage to you and your DH--your earrings are just beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 11:37:47 PM
Author: ladypirate
Skippy, I don''t know how I missed this before--your earrings came out absolutely stunning!!!!!!!

They look just beautiful on you. FI has been hinting at getting me a pair of studs as a wedding gift and these have convinced me to look seriously at Brian & Lesley!

Congratulations on 10 years of marriage to you and your DH--your earrings are just beautiful!
aw, thanks Ladypirate, I just now saw your note! Hugs, thank you. Yay, I hope you get studs too!!!!!! wooo!
9.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I can''t believe I missed this thread! Thanks for sending me the link, Skippy! The studs are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So BIG and so much FIRE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Not like I expect anything less from Brian and Lesley! I have a bezel set pendant from them coming to me soooooon!!

Your hubby is so wonderful and thoughtful! Congratulations once again on your upcoming 10th year anniversary! Wishing you both a lifetime of togetherness!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2009 4:27:05 PM
Author: kama_s
OMG! I can't believe I missed this thread! Thanks for sending me the link, Skippy! The studs are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So BIG and so much FIRE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Not like I expect anything less from Brian and Lesley! I have a bezel set pendant from them coming to me soooooon!!

Your hubby is so wonderful and thoughtful! Congratulations once again on your upcoming 10th year anniversary! Wishing you both a lifetime of togetherness!!
aww, thank you so much my friend!!!!
face23.gif

Oh my word, I am so EXCITED for YOU;
9.gif
yay, keep us posted!! You need to start a thread when you get something from Brian and Lesley, like a stone, sketches, etc. woohooo!
31.gif
hehehee I love bezel pendants, yay yay!!
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I heart this thread. Never get tired of seeing your gorgeous studs!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Just gorgeous and stunning - like the wearer!
36.gif

More pics! More pics!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW these are just AMAZING!!! Congrats!! and Thanks for all of the photos!!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLISS awww, you are so sweet Sis!!!! Thank you! I don''t really have more pics; just far away pics but you see little sparkles though. hehe Maybe in the spring I will do some more pics for fun. hugs! I love your BIG studs; can''t wait to see how you set them!!! They are HUGE and GORGEOUS!!!!

STONE HUNTER, what a gorgeous stone in your avatar; thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results