shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the BEST Beatles song to you? Can you name just one?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: What is the BEST Beatles song to you? Can you name just

To you guys who mentioned the song "Imagine",
that was from John Lennon's same titled solo album from '71.
Not a Beatles tune. Just sayin'! :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

stracci2000|1456455480|3995860 said:

LOL!! You're so right. Funny that several of us forgot that. To compare - I don't think I would've made that mistake with any of Paul's later stuff. Huh. Maybe because Imagine is so good that it feels like it's up there with The Beatles' really good stuff, but Paul's later songs aren't? Just a thought, and just my opinion.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

monarch64|1456438743|3995745 said:
Katharath, I would have thought every PSr's favorite would be Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... :naughty:

I know, right??? :lol:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hey Jude gets my vote too. For some reason we used to sing it to our son at bed time when he was little, he loved it and still does.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

katharath|1456460738|3995902 said:
stracci2000|1456455480|3995860 said:

LOL!! You're so right. Funny that several of us forgot that. To compare - I don't think I would've made that mistake with any of Paul's later stuff. Huh. Maybe because Imagine is so good that it feels like it's up there with The Beatles' really good stuff, but Paul's later songs aren't? Just a thought, and just my opinion.

Haha OMG Stacci, thanks for pointing that out. I guess it shows how John Lennon has made such a big impact on us in that he will always be considered (by some of us to be) the ultimate Beatle. He was a musical genius and amazing person.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It was a big party in my house when Beatles Rockband came out for the Xbox. My youngest son became the biggest Beatles fan and began reading every book he could find on them and of course, wearing Beatles T-shirts. One time, we were exiting Costco and the older gentleman who checks receipts stopped my 8 year old who was wearing Beatles T-shirt and said, "what could you possibly know about The Beatles?" My son choked a bit. I nudged him and said, "Tell him!" Then my boy began rattling off all kinds of facts that even this man didn't know. It was great!!

Never judge a fan by his age!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results