shape
carat
color
clarity

What is an Eye Clean Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Trigon

Rough_Rock
A very informative article, indeed. Just courious, for the "strictly graded" SI-1 Princess Cut at the bottom of the article, is that a Lab graded stone? It really was a strict grade, so I was just wondering if it had a grading report. I know it has no bearing on the article, however.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/22/2009 4:25:31 PM
Author: Trigon
A very informative article, indeed. Just courious, for the ''strictly graded'' SI-1 Princess Cut at the bottom of the article, is that a Lab graded stone? It really was a strict grade, so I was just wondering if it had a grading report. I know it has no bearing on the article, however.
Thanks for the nice words.
That is my own inhouse grading. We only use 3rd party grading reports on colorless diamonds above 1ct. (I saw a GIA SI1 an hour ago that made me feel sick and sad - open feathers right across an upper girdle facet and very large white associated inclusions - only eye clean if the prong was very very large).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results