shape
carat
color
clarity

What I''m waiting on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I bought two things... and now I am DONE with pearls.. maybe.. for a little while. LOL I need to concentrate on some home renovations now, but ... we''ll see!

These I just purchased from TPO

8-9mm AA+

TSE-lg-4.jpg

and these from FF
36.gif

ffpearlpichehe.jpg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I am drooling!! Seriously I love both of those peices!

I think I got the white gold on both, but not sure... I think I really prefer the yellow gold on the green and peacock over tones, but we''ll see!

I''m really excited and I have all of you guys to blame (CCN I''m looking at you!)
4.gif
5.gif
2.gif

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Personally I would go with white on both, but yellow would be perfectly lovely as well! I can''t wait to see your pictures of both those babies!

I NEVER wore anything yellow gold before. The last set of earrings/ pendant was the first that I remember buying and wanting the yellow gold. I do have several pieces that I inherited that are YG and I''m really starting to like it. Don''t get me wrong, I LOVE white gold and platinum too.. and never intend on not buying it :D

My FF purchase isn''t shipping until wed, so I am thinking I''ll get it sat or next monday. Waiting is the worst part
11.gif

TPO earrings I accidentally wrote the wrong email addy in there, so I''m not sure when it''ll ship. I did email them right after and ask them to fix it so I can get shipping updates if needed ...

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
lol!! I feel the same way about waiting! I drive my family and my fiance NUTS when I have to wait for a jewellry purchase lol I hope your peices ship quickly! I wanna see them!! We can keep you company in the meantime though!!

Well if you like yellow gold go for it! its all about what you love ya know? :D Those peices will be lovely either way, even if you have to have the whit clasp switched next time you get them restrung! I''m going to be changing out my yellow clasp when I get my poor little black ones restrung so its defenitely possible!

I went to watch tv for a bit and got to thinking about what my pearl "goals" are- you know, stuff I''d like to eventually own.

Now that I''ve been enlightened to the multi-strand tahitian ways, I''m thinking the next strand I get might be a more silvery strand. If I order that with a YG clasp, I can just switch it for the WG on another strand. I dunno. I seriously am craving multi-strands now.
10.gif

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
emlove.gif
Oooh love that idea!

Ok, for some odd reason, I was up at 4am and E had emailed me around 3:30 with this picture, asking if I wanted to switch to the rose gold..... I said yes! Why not. LOL.

I was so excited after seeing that picture I wasn't able to get back to sleep
37.gif
so tired and I have two contractors coming today so I need to be alert!

ETA sorry, I meant to make that smaller..
23.gif
20.gif

rosegoldsb.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2010 9:39:45 PM
Author: swedish bean
and these from FF
36.gif
LUUUUURRRRVVVEEEE these!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Look at the peacock overtones, YAY!!
36.gif

Who's FF?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHA! I am cracking up right now because when I saw that strand marked SOLD on the FF site, I had a good feeling you were the one who bought it!
36.gif
If the truth be told, I debated between the one you bought and the one I ended up getting as they are both so gorgeous!!!! The rose gold clasp will looks really unique with it! I can''t wait to see more pics of it IRL! ...and I love the TPO earrings too. I hope to get my strand in a few days!!!
1.gif

Haha I swear I'm driving everyone CRAZY today.

This morning (8:18am) I called TPO to request earrings that were a bit more green than the rest. Then, I called back (9:30am) to change my order because they had the 9-10mm AAA back on sale
20.gif
So naturally I needed those instead.. and in yellow gold. I placed my order though and I swear I won't call them back to change it again
10.gif
. Apparently TPO got in another shipment of the earrings PLUS SOME, so if anyone is looking for some.... LINKY

I mean, it's bad when I'm starting to annoy myself, right? So many choices to make...!

Date: 2/9/2010 10:34:53 AM
Author: Phoenix
Date: 2/8/2010 9:39:45 PM

and these from FF
36.gif

LUUUUURRRRVVVEEEE these!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Look at the peacock overtones, YAY!!
36.gif

Who''s FF?

futurefashionista.com! It was my first order and I am quite pleased so far! I guess I could''ve said Elana too
5.gif

Date: 2/9/2010 10:41:55 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
HAHA! I am cracking up right now because when I saw that strand marked SOLD on the FF site, I had a good feeling you were the one who bought it!
36.gif
If the truth be told, I debated between the one you bought and the one I ended up getting as they are both so gorgeous!!!! The rose gold clasp will looks really unique with it! I can''t wait to see more pics of it IRL! ...and I love the TPO earrings too. I hope to get my strand in a few days!!!
1.gif

Honestly, I looked through all of the ones that were in my price range and it was between this one and another that had a really pretty purplish pearl. I decided on this one because I think the greenish pearls are my first love
30.gif
, now, had your strand still been for sale, I might''ve grabbed that one, but I am quite happy with the strand I picked. Those two middle pearls are my favorite on the strand with the rose and greens
30.gif

I hope you get your strand soon too! How exciting! I can live through your pictures until I get mine :razz: And again, thanks so much for posting about the discount through FF.. it sealed the deal on that strand for me!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 10:53:32 AM

Date: 2/9/2010 10:41:55 AM
36.gif
1.gif

Honestly, I looked through all of the ones that were in my price range and it was between this one and another that had a really pretty purplish pearl. I decided on this one because I think the greenish pearls are my first love
30.gif
, now, had your strand still been for sale, I might''ve grabbed that one, but I am quite happy with the strand I picked. Those two middle pearls are my favorite on the strand with the rose and greens
30.gif

I hope you get your strand soon too! How exciting! I can live through your pictures until I get mine :razz: And again, thanks so much for posting about the discount through FF.. it sealed the deal on that strand for me!

you can''t beat the discount! If you and I bought the 2 strands together...we could have gotten an even bigger discount!! LOL!!

waaaait... you get a bigger discount with more items?? I was told a flat rate?

Either way such a good deal!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 8:08:47 PM

She offered that to me after I placed the order....but I was fine with buying just the one strand. Did you notice on her website that she has a daily deal of 30% off by entering the word PRICESCOPE? It is good through the 16th in case anyone is interested.

I just got a flat offer, a little less than the 30%... I''m still glad I bought when I did because they are really low on tahitians now
10.gif
I went back considering getting the other strand
11.gif
but that sold, as well as my 2nd place one and my 3rd place one.... I wonder if any pricescopers got them? I hope so!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 4:37:49 PM
I just got a flat offer, a little less than the 30%... I''m still glad I bought when I did because they are really low on tahitians now
10.gif
I went back considering getting the other strand
11.gif
but that sold, as well as my 2nd place one and my 3rd place one.... I wonder if any pricescopers got them? I hope so!!!

I do too! I wanna see them on here!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 10:47:56 AM

futurefashionista.com! It was my first order and I am quite pleased so far! I guess I could''ve said Elana too
5.gif
Oh yeah, that''s right. DiaDiva is a fan, isn''t she?

I saw some really gorgeous pearls on their site, yummmm...
18.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 9:28:11 AM

Date: 2/9/2010 8:08:47 PM

She offered that to me after I placed the order....but I was fine with buying just the one strand. Did you notice on her website that she has a daily deal of 30% off by entering the word PRICESCOPE? It is good through the 16th in case anyone is interested.
That''s really great to know!!
36.gif

Is that 30% off the regular price or would that apply to sale items also, do you know? I''m sooooo tempted!!
31.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 4:57:16 AM
Sale prices too, I believe..
4.gif

I think if you contact Elana with an inquiry first, you may even get a bigger discount....
9.gif
See how I love to enable!!
3.gif

The mailman OF COURSE came early today, when I didn''t think I''d even be getting these today.. hehe why can''t he come early when I''m waiting for him?

Anyway, these are the 9-10 AAA in YG.. LOVE THEM. They are showing up dark here, but they are a few shades lighter...... a greenish gray peacock-- veryyyy light rose tones.

tahitiansb.jpg

I really need a manicure so I had to crop my nails out
37.gif

I REALLY like these!!

They also came with the big backs too, which I was not expecting and a code for 10% off until MOTHERS DAY
36.gif
I''m sure if anyone wants the code they would be able to call them for it... but I suspect they will be having a mothers day sale too (more reasons to buy pearls... ) hehe

tahitiansb2.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Aha! Here they are, I was hoping to see your new studs! They are beautiful! They almost look to have a little magenta peeking thru. Nice choice Swedish!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I can see the windowpanes reflecting in the pearls! LOL!!

I feel that I now need some silvery ones. And purpley ones. And black ones.. and strong peacock ones...

Pearls are so addicting
6.gif
5.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results