shape
carat
color
clarity

What have you bought recently?

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I bought @redwood66 French Cut Diamond eternity :appl:
Here it is stacked with my sapphire eternity band and my sapphire halo. It's a lot of ring, I know, but I am just trying it out like this. I will probably find it too much and wear it without the sapphire eternity, but I hate to leave a ring unworn...I'm funny that way. Here it is also without the sapphire eternity.

IMG_6573.JPG
IMG_6571.JPG

I looove this! Yes to both bands!!! This is an incredible set!!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
2BD59A0C-D330-4542-AD0A-681AF3163584.jpeg A cameo ring carved from sardonyx.
Not my usual style but I truly love it. I wear it all the time. My favorite right hand ring.

Lovely, the purple is unusual and feminine!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT stuff everyone! Now we NEED some individual threads on these lovelies!! PLEASE!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was NOT looking to shop today, and then instead bought soxfan's CVB platinum engraved band and a T&C knife-edge platinum band from ebay. Must.stop.now.
Funny how that happens, right? Here I am trying to resell some pieces...but then I see the perfect platinum ring setting on ebay at a price that I just had to get. Whoops.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FFA2555A-15D4-4782-ABB1-C50EB6613328.jpeg EC57D5A6-F1EC-41DC-A52D-692FB5EF4ADC.jpeg So this wasn’t a recent purchase but I hadn’t gotten around to wearing it bc I was thinking that I would have the prongs shaved down. But I finally wore it and it’s comfy so I will leave it as is.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh this is so lovely! Is it antique? I’d love to know more about it. It looks perfect on your hand too!
Thank you! She really is a special piece.

Here’s the info from the listing:

Toi Et Moi Style Engagement Ring
The Penny Ring is a Retro Toi Et Moi Style Engagement Ring circa 1940! This gorgeous Toi et Moi style engagement ring features two bezel-set round brilliant diamonds, each approximately 0.20 carats, H-I color, VS clarity. Six additional diamonds are set in a leaf-like motif in a platinum-topped 14kt yellow gold ring.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got this cute bow necklace with a couple of diamonds and a ruby last week at a fun shop in east Texas. I also just got 5- 0.3 ct each J-VS2 ACAs! Pretty excited about a 5 stone ring that will be made by DK.

20180725_180539-1.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DBL is currently doing a recycling project for me! I've had my cluster pendant for sale forever with no bites, we're pulling out the center stones and setting into Tiffany Aria inspired earrings and placing some kind of cab gem in the middle of the pendant (hopefully). I have no idea what it will be! My number one choice is moonstone but we'll see what can be found to fit at a reasonable price.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got this cute bow necklace with a couple of diamonds and a ruby last week at a fun shop in east Texas. I also just got 5- 0.3 ct each J-VS2 ACAs! Pretty excited about a 5 stone ring that will be made by DK.

So gorgeous! I love bow jewelry!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

20180725_180539-1.jpg

Exciting 5 stone! And this necklace is romantic and lovely. I love red and rubies.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results