shape
carat
color
clarity

What have you bought recently?

Aino

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn unfortunately it has zero hallmarks. It was tested for 18k though. But really nice to see a similar one here and learn a bit more :))

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I bought myself a watch with the bonus I received for my recent promotion. Love everything about this watch. Big, blue (bit blingish) beauty! 8B12F0E5-D14D-4F46-AEEF-9EF0A728AAC1.jpeg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently had a hankering to pair my OEC tennis bracelet with nice YG bracelet... so after looking awhile, below is what I finally found. It's vintage 18k YG, ~11mm wide. I like the flexible links and textured pattern.

Anne

YG_bracelet.jpg

@anne I love your gold bracelet, makes me want to search for one!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought myself a watch with the bonus I received for my recent promotion. Love everything about this watch. Big, blue (bit blingish) beauty! 8B12F0E5-D14D-4F46-AEEF-9EF0A728AAC1.jpeg

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So once I saw the Cartier tank watches I fell in love. I also think they look fabulous with an asscher cut ering. I am in nursing school and so cannot afford this beautiful watch so I started looking for a nice dressy watch that satisfied my urge for a tank style watch.
I found this Citizen eco-drive that fits the bill nicely for me.. as I wear a smartwatch at work, so when I go to wear a dress watch the batteries are dead. So this watch is a great compromise for me between beauty, price, and convenience. You can't really tell in this picture, but I also love the blue hands. The face is a sparkly white although I definitely wouldn't mind a mop face.
20180413_120634.jpg

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I recently had a hankering to pair my OEC tennis bracelet with nice YG bracelet... so after looking awhile, below is what I finally found. It's vintage 18k YG, ~11mm wide. I like the flexible links and textured pattern.

Anne

YG_bracelet.jpg
I honestly don’t like tennis bracelets, but yours.....OMG. I need one in my life!! So pretty.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So once I saw the Cartier tank watches I fell in love. I also think they look fabulous with an asscher cut ering. I am in nursing school and so cannot afford this beautiful watch so I started looking for a nice dressy watch that satisfied my urge for a tank style watch.
I found this Citizen eco-drive that fits the bill nicely for me.. as I wear a smartwatch at work, so when I go to wear a dress watch the batteries are dead. So this watch is a great compromise for me between beauty, price, and convenience. You can't really tell in this picture, but I also love the blue hands. The face is a sparkly white although I definitely wouldn't mind a mop face.
20180413_120634.jpg

What a perfect watch for your ring! Love the look together!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks bright ice and Loreal! Congrats on your bonus. :)

Anne

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Cool bag! Mind sharing more about it?
And congrats on your promotion!!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Cool bag! Mind sharing more about it?
And congrats on your promotion!!

Ah thank you, it's the Chloe "Medium Marcie" in rainy blue. I bought this at the Rue Saint Honoré, Paris store because (at the time) I hadn't seen a Marcie in the U.S. in this color. I absolutely adore it because it has one of my favorite features, a cross body strap!!

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I noticed the purse too bc I love the color and it looks soft. And I love that blue watchface .. ps thanks for the compliment @Loreal.

Q

Queenie60

Love this watch! Is this the 32 mm size?

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
I finally get to show my girl off! The husband surprised me with it as a congratulations gift for finally landing a job in my desired career field.
Obviously not a diamond (maybe one day), but it's a size 8 on a 7.25 finger and 14k white gold.
EAFC76EE-1305-4CFA-8326-D1ED7293C223.jpg IMG_1737.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ugh!! Been eyeing a big Rolex for years now. Still can’t commit. Yours is FABULOUS. Seriously.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Queenie, it's the 36. I wanted something a lot bigger than my 26.
Exactly. I have 26s. I want much bigger so I can SEE the friggin thing. I’m looking at 34.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Exactly. I have 26s. I want much bigger so I can SEE the friggin thing. I’m looking at 34.

Right? My eyes are starting to fail me. You know you’re getting older when you ask your husband if you can borrow his readers! :geek2: I was wearing my husband’s watches before I got this one. Here are my smaller watches next to my new watch. A huge difference for my eyes. The 34 would be perfect for your itty bitty wrists!
62761595-485B-4D3C-B1D0-EC585B60E04F.jpeg

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
Ooh thank you for the photo... this is so beautiful. Elegant, sophisticated and lovely.:love: So exciting all the good things that are happening...wishing you all the best and please return with lots of photos.:appl:

Beautiful asscher @ZestfullyBling!:love:
I just read this carefully @missy you are so sweet, I am doing good, things are calm, and I’m just taking a day at a time. I am back in school and just focusing in my future, long story short I also went to see a lawyer that is going to help me with my bullying case. I pray good everything turns out good. :angel:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results