shape
carat
color
clarity

What hand do you wear your tennis bracelet on?

• I switch off depending on my other jewelry

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Right

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right...

I wear a watch on my left wrist and think it gets a bit crowded on there.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I wear a watch on my left but use a Wacom tablet and pen tool, instead of a mouse, with my right hand. My hand scrapes on the tablet so I am trying to decide how to wear the bracelet. Do I wear it on the same hand as the watch? Do I skip the watch? I want to wear the bracelet often.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I wear mine on my left. For some reason I don''t wear anything on my right wrist. I think it has to do with being right handed and it gets in the way when I write.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watch on left, T bracelet on right.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I used to wear it on my left, with my watch.
But now, I switch back and forth, depending on
what other jewelry I might wear.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a tennis bracelet, but I do always wear a bangle. Since I don''t wear a watch, I wear it on my left. I''ve tried on the right to even it out, but I''ll bang the bracelet into everything and it drives me nuts.

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 2:52:57 PM
Author: swingirl
I wear a watch on my left but use a Wacom tablet and pen tool, instead of a mouse, with my right hand. My hand scrapes on the tablet so I am trying to decide how to wear the bracelet. Do I wear it on the same hand as the watch? Do I skip the watch? I want to wear the bracelet often.
This is the reason I only wear my bracelets on special occasions and not every day to work. They get in the way of the computer, and I can''t stand the way they feel.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I can get it on with my RH, my LH. Otherwise, my RH.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Left hand -- I like it with my e-ring and band -- lots of sparkle
9.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine on the right even though I''m right-handed. Its not thick and only 3.5mm wide, each round diamond is surrounded by a smooth half-bezel so there are no prongs to scrape on anything and all the diamond edges are covered as well. I only take it off to clean it or when I''m at clinical in the hospital. I''ve had the bracelet for maybe three years and have never had a problem with it. I wear a steel/diamond Longines la dolce vita watch on the left hand layered with a sterling/gold David Yurman link bracelet w/Tiffany round lock charm. The charm hits stuff all the time which gets on my nerves but I like it so I still wear it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I had two and always wore them on my left wrist. The retro style diamond bracelet I now have I wear on my left wrist also; but my diamond bangle on my right. It doesn''t work with my watch on my left--notwithstanding it looks odd together.

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t like to wear anything on my right wrist, so I only wear my tennis bracelet when I am not wearing my watch (on the left).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tend to wear mine on my right wrist but do sometimes wear it with my watch on my left wrist. Really depends, but overall I would say my right.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i wear my wf bangle on my left wrist and am right handed (if that matters?)
5.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I try not to wear anything on my R hand because I''m an OB nurse. My right hand goes places no innocent right hand should go. Haha.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear bracelets on my left hand. I tried my right hand once and it drove me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results