shape
carat
color
clarity

What gives you the hump? No caring or sharing allowed in here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Why are music videos like soft p0rn these days?

Really. I know sex sells but I think it has gone far too far. When you feel you have to close the curtains when you are watching music t.v in case the neighbours look at what you are watching - it has gone too far.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I strongly dislike people who act like they are clearly better than everyone. I have seen it professionally for years...but it just rubs me the wrong way..

For example, people that make clear comparisons between themself and someone else, in an attempt to show how wonderful they are. Esspecially if there is a clear standard, and they fall below that standard...yet attempt to make you believe they are happy with where they are and don''t wish to strive for more...when you know they are.

It drives me nuts...because it always feels like they are holding other people to incredibly high standards and excusing themself...ick, no thank you.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I agree with pretty much all of the above - but I have to say the obvious - I hate people who are completely ignorant about diamonds/jewellery but behave like they know everything.

I was having my brows done the other day, and the customer in the next cubicle was obviously showing off her new diamond, and everyone was oohing and aahing.
All she kept saying was "Its Internatlly Flawless, Its Internally Flawless, Its Internally Flawless" like this is the most amazing thing a diamond can be - and purporting this myth about clarity being the most important to everyone listening, so when they go to buy a diamond they will totally overpay aswell!
She then went on to explain how the brand of diamond she had bought, their "I. flawless grade is better than all other diamonds'' I. flawless grade, and how it makes it sparkle sooo much better than anything else"..WTF??

I was so tempted to yell out, it''s the cut not the clarity you idiot!! I had to bite my tongue, lol..

I hate cyclists who are a menace on the road, and of course all of the driving debacles mentioned
20.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:29:52 PM
Author: arjunajane
I agree with pretty much all of the above - but I have to say the obvious - I hate people who are completely ignorant about diamonds/jewellery but behave like they know everything.
I had an experience with this last year. So annoying
20.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:17:47 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 2/23/2009 8:09:52 PM
Author: sap483
It really irritates me when I go to the doctor for an appointment, and am made to wait 30+ minutes in the waiting room, only to be shown in to wait another 30+ minutes in the exam room without so much as an apology. I understand emergencies come up, people arrive late, schedules are thrown off. However, if I was made to feel like they understood that my time was important and apologized for wasting it, it wouldn''t be nearly as bad. Instead I feel like the patient they forgot about.

My hair stylist does this to me ALL the time. He makes me wait to see him, then wait in the chair while he goes and shmoozes with other clients in the salon (his family owns the salon). The only reason I put up with it is that he''s amazing and I haven''t been able to find anyone nearly as amazing. Plus he looks like Justin Timberlake and has a cute bootie!
You are SO right!

I am so sick of this, every single time we go to our doctor. Even worse, I hate when you make your appointment for say 10am, check in and sit down to wait then I have heard 2 other people come in after us also checking in for 10am to see the same doctor. He can''t see 3 of us at the same time can he? I think appointments these days are just like serving suggestions - they mean nothing. Just bring a good book and a be prepared to wait the whole morning. Hell it is not as if you are sick or anything is it?

Lynnie: LOL ''brake check''. Shhh. I do that too
28.gif
HAHAHAHA I had to wait in the gyno''s exam room for 40 MINUTES in that stupid PAPER GOWN. I was FREEZING. And I could hear her in the adjoining room through the paper-thin walls.

Steel: I''m glad I''m not the only one
11.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I hate the vast majority of bicyclists in my city. The ones who ride down the sidewalk, swerving in and out of pedestrians at rush hour. The ones who refuse to stop at red lights or stop signs, and just cruise through the crosswalk thisclose to me, as I'm crossing legally. The ones who swerve in and out of lanes when I'm driving, so I never know whether they're behind me or beside me or just about to swoop in front of me. Yep, those ones.

And on the subject of transportation, I hate it when I'm trying to get on the train to or from school and the driver slams the doors closed right in my face. It's annoying enough when I run down the stairs just in time to watch it pull away, but to look right at me and slam the doors? Not. Cool.

It also makes me mad when I choose the first doctor's appointment of the day so I can waste as little time as possible, yet still have to miss my afternoon class because they're unapologetically running late for no reason (good call on bringing this one up, sap).

It drives me nuts when they play the same commercial or radio advert twice in a row. Especially when it involves some irritating jingle.

I really don't like living in a city high-rise, with people on all sides of us, and garbage trucks, and car alarms that go on for hours, and drunk people in the alleyway, and feeling unsafe being out of my apartment alone after dark. I want to move back to the suburbs where it's pretty and uncrowded and safe(r).

Whew, I feel slightly better now.

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
One of my biggest grievances is people who incessantly write "your" instead of "you''re". Seriously, you''re an adult, you should know the difference between the two. I learned the proper way to write it in grade 2 or 3. A mistake here and there is somewhat excusable but if you continue to screw it up, perhaps you should consider going back to elementary school.
29.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:42:33 PM
Author: B.H.S
One of my biggest grievances is people who incessantly write ''your'' instead of ''you''re''. Seriously, you''re an adult, you should know the difference between the two. I learned the proper way to write it in grade 2 or 3. A mistake here and there is somewhat excusable but if you continue to screw it up, perhaps you should consider going back to elementary school.
29.gif
This reminds me of an episode of Sex & the City where Carrie attended a function to upstage Mr. Big''s wife; who did not attend. Instead she sent Carrie a note apologising for not being their.

And more recently reminds me of a job application I sent off. I spent days researching the role and sending off the perfect application. Two weeks later I get a PFO in the mail which said that "Their had been a large volume of applicants. I regret to inform you..."

That really pi$$ed me off.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Lexapro kiddos.

I don''t hate much. Nothing is worth getting very worked up over
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:54:08 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Lexapro kiddos.

I don''t hate much. Nothing is worth getting very worked up over
9.gif
LOL! True dat.

But don''t you hate condescending people too, PP?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are so many things I hate I don''t even know where to begin!

I''ll share a recent one: I hate my downstairs neighbors because they blast music really loudly on a fairly regular basis and also have crazy parties occasionally. (At the last one someone punched their back window out and got blood all over the stairs and railing...disgusting.) They did it a few nights ago and I was super cranky, so I put on my clunkiest boots and jumped up and down as hard as I could on top of their living room. It was LOUD. Then I ran around my living room and office (they''re connected) stomping my feet for about 5 minutes until my fiance couldn''t take it anymore. They got the hint and turned the music down.
1.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:34:56 PM
Author: Octavia
I hate the vast majority of bicyclists in my city. The ones who ride down the sidewalk, swerving in and out of pedestrians at rush hour. The ones who refuse to stop at red lights or stop signs, and just cruise through the crosswalk thisclose to me, as I''m crossing legally. The ones who swerve in and out of lanes when I''m driving, so I never know whether they''re behind me or beside me or just about to swoop in front of me. Yep, those ones.

And on the subject of transportation, I hate it when I''m trying to get on the train to or from school and the driver slams the doors closed right in my face. It''s annoying enough when I run down the stairs just in time to watch it pull away, but to look right at me and slam the doors? Not. Cool.

It also makes me mad when I choose the first doctor''s appointment of the day so I can waste as little time as possible, yet still have to miss my afternoon class because they''re unapologetically running late for no reason (good call on bringing this one up, sap).

It drives me nuts when they play the same commercial or radio advert twice in a row. Especially when it involves some irritating jingle.

I really don''t like living in a city high-rise, with people on all sides of us, and garbage trucks, and car alarms that go on for hours, and drunk people in the alleyway, and feeling unsafe being out of my apartment alone after dark. I want to move back to the suburbs where it''s pretty and uncrowded and safe(r).

Whew, I feel slightly better now.
Ugghh, that is so frustrating. I''m not sure about where you live, but where I am, it seems that the great majority of my fellow riders have no manners. So many of them push and shove to get into the train ahead of you. I have yet to see someone give up their seat for an elderly person, child, pregnant women, or someone else who clearly needs it more than them. Instead they will look down, or away and continue to sit there while the other person stands. They will often also take up more than one seat with their belongings, etc and ignore all of the people standing up. It really bothers me during every commute.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 6:58:13 PM

Date: 2/23/2009 6:28:16 PM
Author: Skippy123
Bad drivers, drivers who are on the cellphone or texting while driving and driving 10 miles under the speed limit. People on the cellphone in the grocery store when you need that one item they are parked in front of while yapping about uber personal stuff.
How could I forget...

In Tesc0 (supermarket) here there are lots of self service scan stations which have replaced the cashier who took purchases of 10 items or less. So these new self scan machines are also limited to baskets of 10 items or less. These areas have 2 spaces for you to put the item you have scanned onto so the computer can weigh it to be sure that you are not scamming the store. This is a small space not really suitable for more than a few items and you must put the scanned item on this spot so the computer can reset for the next item to be scanned. Hence it is important that the customer only has a few items.

I HATE the people who bring their WHOLE TROLLEY to the self scan and bugger up the whole system calling the SA over every item because they cannot stack any more products on the weigh spots. Then after that debacle they take so much time to pack their items into little baggies and sod off. Argh. And the SA''s are worse and never ask the time wasting rule breaking idiots to use the regular checkouts and not inconvenience the convenience shoppers with less than 10 items. Arggh!

Back to Drivers:
I cannot stand the crazy idiots who drive out from minor junctions at break neck speeds to get in front of you. You then have to break to follow the newcomer who insists on driving at less than half of the speed limit. And there were no cars behind you! What is the hurry you mole? There was nobody behind me? And you are driving slower than an one legged tortoise. Argh!
They do that at my supermarket too! In fact, they will completely ignore the sign and also go into the non-self checkout 12 items or less lines. The cashiers never say anything at my supermarket either. I''ll admit, I''ve made some snarky remarks under my breath as I''ve stood behind them waiting for them to pay for their 50 items as I wait there with my 3 items.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Sap483: I feel your pain.
38.gif

Supermarket: Cashier cash drops
What about when there are lots of queues and you wait in your queue for ages and finally get to the till. Put all the groceries on the conveyor belt and wait for the cashier to finish the previous transaction. THEN she/he decides to do a cash drop and does her/his little print out, counts out the money, rolls it up and puts it in the plastic thingy. Now why does this take forever? I worked on tills before and it is a quick transaction but the cashier always takes their sweet time. And as I have all my groceries on the belt I am committed to her/him, or I would have to take all the items off, put them back in the trolley and go to another cashier. I was so pi$$ed when this happened the last time I shopped because the queues suddenly disappeared and I was the only one waiting to be served - the cashiers all around me were free but because my stuff was on the belt I had to wait for little miss slow cash drop to take her sweet time!

You certainly could have offered me a lovely lexapro then PP!

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:53:27 PM
Date: 2/23/2009 8:42:33 PM

Author: B.H.S

One of my biggest grievances is people who incessantly write ''your'' instead of ''you''re''. Seriously, you''re an adult, you should know the difference between the two. I learned the proper way to write it in grade 2 or 3. A mistake here and there is somewhat excusable but if you continue to screw it up, perhaps you should consider going back to elementary school.
29.gif

This reminds me of an episode of Sex & the City where Carrie attended a function to upstage Mr. Big''s wife; who did not attend. Instead she sent Carrie a note apologising for not being their.

And more recently reminds me of a job application I sent off. I spent days researching the role and sending off the perfect application. Two weeks later I get a PFO in the mail which said that ''Their had been a large volume of applicants. I regret to inform you...''

That really pi$$ed me off.

Bleh, some people! I just do not understand how certain individuals make it so far in life being so .... stupid!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I hear you guys about the doctor''s office. I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO TOLERANCE when it comes to that, because no joke, it''s EVERY TIME!! When I make an appointment with someone, I''m there ON TIME, if not a little early, and I expect the same courtesy. I think it''s rediculous that they even MAKE doctor''s appointments, because they schedule everyone at once anyway. Even if I''m the first of the day, and I just don''t get that. Why did I have to be there at 8:30 when the doc wasn''t showing up til after nine anyway? And WHY ON EARTH did I have to pay so much to waste my day?

My other thing is--- and I''m sorry---- but GUM CHEWERS!!! The loud ones anyway. I find it absolutely disgusting and incredibly rude when people smack on their gum so that you can see it and hear it from across the room. I was taught to chew with my mouth closed, why wasn''t anyone else? Also, people that suck their fingers loudly in a restaurant after every bite that they take really gross me out too. No one wants to see or hear that, especially me!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Grea threed idea btw. Everyone needs to vent now and then:)

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I don''t hate this, but it does turn my tummy in a major way...people who chew with their mouths open. OMG I want to toss my cookies when I hear food noises. Shut your lips already
14.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
My MIL
Know-it-alls
Brownnosing

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
OK I had to bite:

Brown-nosing co-workers who complain about the boss and then I find them in her office SCHMOOZING like a freaking idiot. It makes me want to SCREAM. If you don't like her, and you don't want her in your business, STOP DISCUSSING PERSONAL MATTERS WITH HER!

-When I have to do other people's jobs for them, I don't get paid to do two people's work, so do your own stuff!

-idiot drivers, period. My only accident was caused by a MORON who stopped in the right lane right after she turned. Then she drove off.

-Parents who make excuses for their child (I am a teacher and can obviously tell where a lot of my students get it from).

I have many more, I should probably make myself a list
9.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:34:23 PM
Author: Lynnie

Date: 2/23/2009 8:17:47 PM

It really irritates me when I go to the doctor for an appointment, and am made to wait 30+ minutes in the waiting room, only to be shown in to wait another 30+ minutes in the exam room without so much as an apology. I understand emergencies come up, people arrive late, schedules are thrown off. However, if I was made to feel like they understood that my time was important and apologized for wasting it, it wouldn''t be nearly as bad. Instead I feel like the patient they forgot about.

My hair stylist does this to me ALL the time. He makes me wait to see him, then wait in the chair while he goes and shmoozes with other clients in the salon (his family owns the salon). The only reason I put up with it is that he''s amazing and I haven''t been able to find anyone nearly as amazing. Plus he looks like Justin Timberlake and has a cute bootie!
You are SO right!

I am so sick of this, every single time we go to our doctor. Even worse, I hate when you make your appointment for say 10am, check in and sit down to wait then I have heard 2 other people come in after us also checking in for 10am to see the same doctor. He can''t see 3 of us at the same time can he? I think appointments these days are just like serving suggestions - they mean nothing. Just bring a good book and a be prepared to wait the whole morning. Hell it is not as if you are sick or anything is it?

Lynnie: LOL ''brake check''. Shhh. I do that too
28.gif
HAHAHAHA I had to wait in the gyno''s exam room for 40 MINUTES in that stupid PAPER GOWN. I was FREEZING. And I could hear her in the adjoining room through the paper-thin walls.

Steel: I''m glad I''m not the only one
11.gif
Dr. appts. that is another
29.gif
. If the patient is late or cancels, charge them a fee. Dr. is late oh well you have to deal. If they would schedule better & not pack patients in like cattle, we would all be better off.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:50:39 PM
Author: Haven

Similarly, I really hate it when men say ''Where''s that beautiful smile? Let''s see those pearly whites!'' or something along those lines. I am 28 years old. I will not smile unless I feel like it. Back off.
9.gif
Oh, my gosh! I thought it was only me that creepy old men singled out for smiling duty. It happened to me a couple days ago while I was in court, trying to handle a complicated matter for a client whose liberty was at stake. It was emphatically not an occasion for smiling!

Why is it that younger women are always supposed to be smiling? Ugh.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:00:48 PM
Author: purrfectpear
I don't hate this, but it does turn my tummy in a major way...people who chew with their mouths open. OMG I want to toss my cookies when I hear food noises. Shut your lips already
14.gif
Ooooooh WOW does this bring back memories. Several years ago, DH and I had lunch with my SIL and her new boyfriend. It was a brunch buffet.

When we all sat down and started eating, I heard this awful lip smacking sound. I looked up in absolute horror!!!!!!! The new boyfried was chewing very enthusiastically with his mouth gaping wide open. I guess the food was also spicy because he was dripping with sweat!

I looked at my husband and he looked at me with wide eyes. My SIL didn't notice a thing!!! She's always been blinded by love, but COME ON, that's just GROSS!!!!!! Thank goodness that relationship didn't last, I don't think I could have handled years of holiday meals with him.

OK, here are mine...

I HATE leaky sippy cups. "Spill proof" Yeah right!

I HATE LOUD TALKERS. I don't just mean people with loud voices. I mean people who are annoyingly loud who feel like they are so important that everyone else wants to know what they're talking about. This is especially annoying in restaurants.

I HATE getting bills from my pediatrician that charge EXTRA to check my daughter's blood pressure or to LOOK in her ears to see if she has an ear infection. What's next? A fee to check her temperature or to see how much she weighs???!!!!

I DETEST when cars have their stereo bass turned up so loud that it shakes my car and the road beneath me. Grrrrrrrrr.

I'm sure there are more. That's all I can think of right now!

ETA: I just thought of this that really chaps my hide...

I HATE when people who are sick or have sick children feel the need to share their germs with everyone else. If your kid is dripping with snot and sounds like they're about to cough up a lung, what in God's green earth would make you think that I WANT that playing with my daughter????????!!!!!!!!!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It really irritates me when I go to the doctor for an appointment, and am made to wait 30+ minutes in the waiting room, only to be shown in to wait another 30+ minutes in the exam room without so much as an apology. I understand emergencies come up, people arrive late, schedules are thrown off. However, if I was made to feel like they understood that my time was important and apologized for wasting it, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. Instead I feel like the patient they forgot about.

My hair stylist does this to me ALL the time. He makes me wait to see him, then wait in the chair while he goes and shmoozes with other clients in the salon (his family owns the salon). The only reason I put up with it is that he's amazing and I haven't been able to find anyone nearly as amazing. Plus he looks like Justin Timberlake and has a cute bootie!
Only thing worse than the 'wait so long you're well again' trip to the doc? Waiting nekkid except for the little paper gown thingy.
9.gif

I see I'm not the only one here who gets frostbite in that manner!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Dislikes, Peeves, Things I Just Might Go Postal Over:

My loud workplace. Car dealerships are notorious for this blatant display of crassness: loud stereo music piped through speakers, loud PA systems, loud-ass salesmen entertaining each other when they''re bored, showroom and waiting room televisions at top volume, the constantly ringing phone, the perpetually perturbed service manager freaking out about not having enough help . . . . I could go on, and on, and on. We are in desperate need of Zen where I work.

Loud people. Anywhere, anytime. Nothing is ever funny enough to shriek over, nothing is ever important enough to yell into your cell phone; nobody is interested in your frikkin'' life, so pipe down, okay?
20.gif

Obnoxious children and the parents who spawn them.
38.gif
I could elaborate. I''ll just say this, unless they are cute and charming, I don''t want to see them, hear them, eat near them, sit in a theater, church, or auditorium anywhere close to them. I will ask to be seated away from kids at a restaurant. And nothing gets me riled quite like seeing a small child at a very expensive, very swanky, should be adults only, restaurant. Get a sitter or stay home. I don''t want to endure your little monkey if I''m paying through the nose for my swank. (I do fully expect to see children at the grocery store, Wal-Mart, and McDonald''s. That''s okay. But not at midnight, understand?)

Bad drivers. That means about 85 percent of the drivers on the road. They make me apoplectic. And I have to drive 100 miles round trip every day. I''m very much in touch with my inner road rage demon. Yelling is great therapy, but passengers get frightened.
11.gif

Cell phone usage in bathrooms. OMG. This is the height of rudeness. I hope if you do it, you drop it in the john.

The neighborhood barking dogs. Every morning, same time. Barking is like people yelling; do you yell at your neighbors? "HELLO!" So why can''t those darn dogs just meet at the back fence and sniff each others naughty bits and be done with it? Why the BARK BARK BARK, ARF ARF ARF, for 10 minutes every morning? I know they''re excited to see each other, but gee whiz, don''t they know it''s Saturday?

I''m sure there''s more. I''m quite the curmudgeon sometimes.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 12:52:51 AM
Author: HollyS
Dislikes, Peeves, Things I Just Might Go Postal Over:

My loud workplace. Car dealerships are notorious for this blatant display of crassness: loud stereo music piped through speakers, loud PA systems, loud-ass salesmen entertaining each other when they''re bored, showroom and waiting room televisions at top volume, the constantly ringing phone, the perpetually perturbed service manager freaking out about not having enough help . . . . I could go on, and on, and on. We are in desperate need of Zen where I work.

Loud people. Anywhere, anytime. Nothing is ever funny enough to shriek over, nothing is ever important enough to yell into your cell phone; nobody is interested in your frikkin'' life, so pipe down, okay?
20.gif

Obnoxious children and the parents who spawn them.
38.gif
I could elaborate. I''ll just say this, unless they are cute and charming, I don''t want to see them, hear them, eat near them, sit in a theater, church, or auditorium anywhere close to them. I will ask to be seated away from kids at a restaurant. And nothing gets me riled quite like seeing a small child at a very expensive, very swanky, should be adults only, restaurant. Get a sitter or stay home. I don''t want to endure your little monkey if I''m paying through the nose for my swank. (I do fully expect to see children at the grocery store, Wal-Mart, and McDonald''s. That''s okay. But not at midnight, understand?)

Bad drivers. That means about 85 percent of the drivers on the road. They make me apoplectic. And I have to drive 100 miles round trip every day. I''m very much in touch with my inner road rage demon. Yelling is great therapy, but passengers get frightened.
11.gif

Cell phone usage in bathrooms. OMG. This is the height of rudeness. I hope if you do it, you drop it in the john.

The neighborhood barking dogs. Every morning, same time. Barking is like people yelling; do you yell at your neighbors? ''HELLO!'' So why can''t those darn dogs just meet at the back fence and sniff each others naughty bits and be done with it? Why the BARK BARK BARK, ARF ARF ARF, for 10 minutes every morning? I know they''re excited to see each other, but gee whiz, don''t they know it''s Saturday?

I''m sure there''s more. I''m quite the curmudgeon sometimes.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, OMG Holly, I am going to wet my pants. You are cracking me up. Especially the cell phone in the bathroom. Don''t people realize people can "hear" on the other end. HA!!!

Someone has a dang rooster in our area. They are NOT supposed to have a rooster, we do not live on farm land, we live in the city. The dang thing crows early morning
23.gif
14.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhh - the idiot who nearly sideswiped DH & me this morning as she merged onto the interstate while texting. Texting - while merging at 70mph. Good grief!

Work - People who complain that they have called all day and can''t reach anyone, but who refuse to leave a message. Are we supposed to be psychic? Do people really think we have enough live bodies to do nothing but sit by the phone, waiting for it will ring?

Also at work - and I''m hopping mad over this one - We were forced to have our pictures taken by department. If you weren''t there the day of your department picture, they took one of you alone and photoshopped it in there. I absolutely despise having my picture taken and usually avoid it at all costs, so I was not a happy camper. Then we learned that the department pictures are going to be put on our website along with our names. Yay! Now the people who call and threaten me will know what I look llike. Whoopeee!!!! I''ll be looking over my shoulder everywhere I go. (Sorry - still really ticked over that one)

I hate people on bikes (in my area specifically)

Bikes are fun, great and don''t require gas! Oh, they''re great for the environment.

But:

- People ride them like IDIOTS. HI! I''m in a car! I COULD KILL YOU! Jerk! Watch where you''re going!
- They want to be on the road with cars but don''t obey ANY road laws (lights, stop signs..) hmm they''re there for a reason!
- I''m not kidding when I say this, several times there have been these traffic type parties where groups of bicyclists go on the road. They proceed to an intersection and do circles in it (say, like 7-15 people). That way, NO ONE can go. I''ve also seen them pull up in a line and just stop on their bikes in the intersection so YET AGAIN no one can go. This went on for several lights. So yeah, I really hate these damn people (where I live).
- They feel the need to wear black at night an have no lights. If you''re on the road WHERE CARS ARE (and even dark cars have LIGHTS SO YOU CAN SEE THEM) then how much sense does it make to be almost invisible. Again, I have a car that could kill you! I can be careful and everything, but when you don''t stop for stop signs, go through red lights, you''re really fighting against me here.

Oh and then when one of these people actually get hit by a car, they wonder why and complain about it.

And the last reason. MY taxes go to fixing the road etc. They don''t have tabs to pay for or whatever. Yet, I''m supposed to drive 20 below the speed limit because they lolly daddle down the road, or risk going around them and killing them. This is a major issue where I am, as the roads are NARROW, there isn''t extra room for them to be on the side of the road, they are IN the road.
29.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Chatty people in the movie theatre. The other day I went to see Coraline in the movie theatre. Now, I expect children to be somewhat chatty so I relax and brace myself. Instead, the PARENTS of a ten year old started chatting incessantly. After twenty minutes, I asked them to be quite so I could enjoy the movie. I was polite and thanked them but they got all huffy saying things like, "You should wait for the video" and "Your welcome" in a huffy voice. So The mother blows her nose really hard and throws the tissue into my hair. I almost lost it (I''m a germ phobe) and confronted them, where they laughed and she said she missed the floor. I did throw it back and it landed in their nachos. It didn''t phase them though because they started to chomp loudly on their nachos.
Now, I must say, my behavior of throwing it back is normally not in my repertoire of behavior and I still do feel kind of childish over it. That being said, I just decided to leave and get my money back. I told the box office and one of them felt adamant about telling them to be quiet. The father came out and started arguing that he had a right to talk and defending the fact that he was allowed to throw trash on the floor. It was a horrible experience for me, but worse, I feel bad that a child has to be raised by such foul people.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I hate arrogant people who clearly know nothing about their "expertise", yet turn mean and condescending very time when you correct them.
I hate people who are cruel to animals and children.
I hate people who take advantage of another fellow''s niceness/kindness.
I can tolerate bad drivers, but I can not tolerate mean drivers who go around and give another car a finger, or obnoxious drivers having their music up so loud that my whole car shakes just by being next to theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results