shape
carat
color
clarity

What ever happened to Steve?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The guy steve needs a ring? He had the gorgeous custom sapphire ering? Did he propose? Did she love the ring?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think he had handshots of it. I feel like I remember he proposed at a waterfall or something.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: What ever happened to Steve?as

Thank you very much! That was one of my all time favorite stories!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
For a minute there I thought you meant m76steve. That's a whole other discussion.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
jstarfireb|1315856770|3015926 said:
For a minute there I thought you meant m76steve. That's a whole other discussion.

+1

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1315878936|3016208 said:
jstarfireb|1315856770|3015926 said:

+1

+2!!!

now back to the steve you meant. I will have to say that I find it slightly irritating when ppl come on here and only add to their threads. I really would have liked Steve better if he commented on other threads/ forums. There are so many people who want sapphire erings and I think his experience and what he has to say could help others....but he found his stone/setting and then poof- you never hear from them again. :nono:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1315938924|3016661 said:
now back to the steve you meant. I will have to say that I find it slightly irritating when ppl come on here and only add to their threads. I really would have liked Steve better if he commented on other threads/ forums. There are so many people who want sapphire erings and I think his experience and what he has to say could help others....but he found his stone/setting and then poof- you never hear from them again. :nono:

I disagree, so many people took part in his journey and had fun giving input. He put so much work into his fiancee's engagement ring, the thread is still a wealth of information, why would his contribution only be important if he stayed around and talked about sapphires for years? He did reply to other people's threads when he was still checking threads, but he wasn't here as a hobby like many of us, but for a specific purpose that everyone enjoyed.

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
LOL...if my engagement was any indication he's probably way over his head in wedding plans ;-) I think I had about five minutes between putting the ring on my wife's finger and her setting a date when the wedding was going to take place.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I think when you're new, PS can be intimidating and some people may not feel comfortable commenting on other posts.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Sigh.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
...and it's not like his threads aren't a great resource for other people who know how to use the search function.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results