shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your wardrobe say about you?

goodliferunner

Rough_Rock
http://instagram.com/msneakerpimp

I posted just her casual outfits. You should see her in her Chanel and Designer pieces. She wears haute couture like no one I’ve ever seen. She’s fiercely independent and rocks her looks not giving a f*** what anyone thinks.

Ahhh thank you!! Her style is everything I love but she's definitely 1,000% more fabulous!

My personal wardrobe consists of birkenstocks, Adidas, beat-up Balenciagas, Cartier JUC, and boyfriend jeans. Comfortable with an interesting edge.

Also, Lululemon running clothes take up about half my closet because, well, running is life!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's extremely tiring? Who is forcing you to read all those articles, Red?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's extremely tiring? Who is forcing you to read all those articles, Red?
:lol: I am being nice by reading something someone posted in response to me. I can't make an informed opinion if I don't read it. Silly person. Besides isn't reading important to broaden the mind? I gotta keep up with the latest outrage or tidbit. ;-)

Edit - Actually it is more sad than tiring.

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh thank you!! Her style is everything I love but she's definitely 1,000% more fabulous!

My personal wardrobe consists of birkenstocks, Adidas, beat-up Balenciagas, Cartier JUC, and boyfriend jeans. Comfortable with an interesting edge.

Also, Lululemon running clothes take up about half my closet because, well, running is life!
Truly, running is life. My name should have been “ineedtorun". :lol-2:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My style says that I need to get out of the sweatshirts and figure out some better outfits. I’m lost. I can’t find clothes that suit my style and age.

@monarch64, I love your style! :kiss2: I always set out to find clothes like yours and I can never find them. Then, I end up buying the same old disappointing stuff. Do you have a few favorite stores you where you like to shop?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results