shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your everyday necklace look like?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Re: What does your everyday necklace look like?

Late to the thread (so typical!) - the top milgrained bezel pendant belongs to a dear friend of mine, but the halo necklace is mine. At first I thought it might be too flashy for everyday wear, but now I wear it all the time, even sleeping and exercising. It only comes off for showering. :)

img_201.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Cellentani, I have never seen a necklace like that. It is gorgeous and definitely not too much. Wow, I want one ;-)

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

they are both gorgeous!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

Thanks ladies! After loving my earring jackets from IDJ so much, I had them set my transitional diamond in a single halo earring and just added a chain. It was done for my 20th anniversary, and it couldn't be more perfect for me.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

cellentani|1350341399|3285940 said:
Thanks ladies! After loving my earring jackets from IDJ so much, I had them set my transitional diamond in a single halo earring and just added a chain. It was done for my 20th anniversary, and it couldn't be more perfect for me.

What a clever idea!!! Cellentani, you are going to start a run on this design just like you did the jackets! :lol: Gorgeous necklace, I love that trannie in the jacket - amazing! (and happy 20th anniversary!)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

What a great thread, so fun to see what everyone wears!

I am a recent convert to pendants. I had one a few years ago, but it was not my style -- a simple diamond solitaire, 0.60ct. Recently I started wearing a simple silver pendant again, but wanted some diamonds. I knew I wanted something in the 12-15mm range in terms of neck presence, and something with an antiquey feel.

I found this about a month or so ago and have been wearing it every day since. Its white gold, about .75cttw, The central stone is about 0.30ct and 4.2mm and the surrounding diamonds are 3mm each. The diamonds are all later european cuts, even the little guys! It sparkles like mad and is in great shape. I think it was a ring and has been converted to a pendant.

Anyways, here it is! I wear it on an 18 inch chain, but need a replacement because this one is too delicate.

dreamer_pendant4.jpg

dreamer_pendant2.jpg

dreamer_pendant.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, Dreamer, I really love that pendant!!! :love: It is perfect with your ring!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Lovely necklaces and pendants everyone. :love:
Cellentani, could you do a real life perspective shot of that beautiful halo pendant please? It's gorgeous.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock

:mrgreen: lnot very computer literate but these are my favorite everyday necklaces. Second pendant didn't photograph well but it is a .5 carat set in a tension setting.

_1347.jpg

_1348.jpg

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock

Cellentani, I always drool when I see your pieces. You have exquisite taste.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock

What a lovely pendant, Dreamer.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Another "late to the threader". I don't have just one, it all depends upon what I am wearing. I have three diamond pendants that I switch around. One is made with FY diamonds, one with Calla diamonds and a solitaire "M" with halo.

calla_pendant_picture.jpg

_1370.jpg

_1371.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I also have several colored stone necklaces that I mainly wear, blue sapphire, pink sapphire, tsavorite and aqua. I'm currently working on a blue zircon but don't have it yet. [I have others but rarely wear them so they don't qualify]

_1372.jpg

cmspinksap13.jpg

_1373.jpg

_1374.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

I have quite a few pendants, but the two I have been wearing lately are the Santa Barbara pendant from Simon G with rose gold and white gold and flowers I got for Mothers Day after wanting it for something like 6 years and a cute little Bev K pendant with scrolls and milgrain that matches a Simon G ring I have.
I don't have actual pictures of the pendants by themselves, just pictures of me wearing them when someone took a picture of me.

546090_3517304488516_922139617_n.jpg

61994932341819774_johvfrlo_c.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

And these are my two favorite because I love butterflies, one is a Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures pendant that I absolutely love and got years ago and is probably my favorite piece of jewelery and the next is a Simon G open teardrop butterfly pendant that I love love as well and coveted for years before actually getting as a 16 wedding anniversary gift.

552516_3901290727932_93045830_n.jpg

img_6921.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you so much for sharing. I haven't been able to log in for several days. But I wanted say that all your necklaces are so beautiful. Thanks again :D

Katie1359

Rough_Rock

My everyday necklace is my blue diamond halo pendant that my husband gave to me as a wedding gift. It was also my "something blue"

_1442.jpg

_1443.jpg

_1444.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock

So many beautiful necklaces and pendants here! It's my fav thread. Thank you all to share your beauties! :love: :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

I found this cross in a resale shop last November & have worn it everyday since. It's sterling silver, mother of pearl & marcasite. The detailing on it is beautiful & it sparkles like mad IRL. I get compliments on it almost daily. Here's the best part ladies, I only paid $12 for it 8)

Edited to add-UGGG this picture makes it look in need of a cleaning-it's actually super clean & sparkly. I am cursed to be the worst picture taker on PS ever :sick:

my_cross.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

All of these are beautiful :D

Butterfly, I have a soft spot for butterflies. Love the two different metals together.

Woofmama, Very Pretty! I love crosses and that has a vintage look to it too, which is always a plus :)

I could go on. Every necklace is so different. Just lovely!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cellentani|1350339950|3285914 said:
Late to the thread (so typical!) - the top milgrained bezel pendant belongs to a dear friend of mine, but the halo necklace is mine. At first I thought it might be too flashy for everyday wear, but now I wear it all the time, even sleeping and exercising. It only comes off for showering. :)

:love: :love: :love: I so want to do this to my pendant!!! :Up_to_something:

advokait

Rough_Rock

Circe|1349266694|3278589 said:
On platinum days, my 1.3 pear in its chunky bezel: on gold days, my Egyptian Revival Tiffany necklace. Here's a shot of the two together (I don't wear them this way - purely for PS purposes) ....

BTW, CharmedOne, your necklace is amazing - I've never seen anything like that! Will be off to research baht gold.

And Missy? I know it's a necklace thread, but you have such. pretty. hair. I just had to say. :rodent:
Where did you get the pear from? The bezel and bale on it are PERFECT!

mimi72

Shiny_Rock

My everyday necklace is a Tiffany Lucida bezel pendant. It's about 0.7 or .8 cts (can't remember, too lazy to get out the paperwork) D VVS1 which is total overkill for a pendant but I bought it (eBay) before I knew better. I wear this 98% of the time, only pull out one other main necklace when I need something gold. WOW - sorry these pictures are SO HUGE. Don't have time to resize them...need to start cooking for Christmas...30 people coming over!!!

dsc02347.jpg

dsc02349.jpg

advokait

Rough_Rock

mimi72|1356437346|3339515 said:
My everyday necklace is a Tiffany Lucida bezel pendant. It's about 0.7 or .8 cts (can't remember, too lazy to get out the paperwork) D VVS1 which is total overkill for a pendant but I bought it (eBay) before I knew better. I wear this 98% of the time, only pull out one other main necklace when I need something gold. WOW - sorry these pictures are SO HUGE. Don't have time to resize them...need to start cooking for Christmas...30 people coming over!!!
This is beautiful and in no way overkill. STUNNING!!!

BiscuitBiscuit

Rough_Rock

portia|1349741095|3281810 said:
I love the DBTY necklaces. I always wanted one of those. They're so pretty!!

Here's mine (but not on me). Lana three strand. I live in this necklace. It's so delicate I don't even notice I'm wearing it.

Portia I adore your Lana necklace. Is it from this year? I have to have one.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mimi72|1356437346|3339515 said:

Mimi, I don't think your pendant is overkill - I think there is a lot to be said for having a really high-end and exceptional piece of jewelry - this is something special you will have for the rest of your life, and a wonderful heirloom to hand down to a loved one- it's absolutely gorgeous and I adore it! :love:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Katie1359|1350997464|3290700 said:
My everyday necklace is my blue diamond halo pendant that my husband gave to me as a wedding gift. It was also my "something blue"

Katie - beautiful pendant. I love the shade of blue in your diamond! Looks really pretty halo'd.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

advokait said:
Circe|1349266694|3278589 said:
On platinum days, my 1.3 pear in its chunky bezel: on gold days, my Egyptian Revival Tiffany necklace. Here's a shot of the two together (I don't wear them this way - purely for PS purposes) ....

BTW, CharmedOne, your necklace is amazing - I've never seen anything like that! Will be off to research baht gold.

And Missy? I know it's a necklace thread, but you have such. pretty. hair. I just had to say. :rodent:
Where did you get the pear from? The bezel and bale on it are PERFECT!

Thanks, Kait! I actually bought the pear from Solomon Brothers loose, designed the pendant myself, an had my family jeweler make it up. I love it - have barely taken it off since I got it. :)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

lovin all the pretty necklaces! :naughty:

Madelise, i've been eyeing the infinity bracelet that matches that necklace!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results