shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your avatar mean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hot4teacher

Rough_Rock
I'll go first:

Been a life dream to be a racecar driver, and I succeeded at 28! Where do I go from here? Go profressional?

What does YOUR avatar mean?

Dana

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I''m boring. Mine is the ring I wear on my left hand :)

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Mine is my cat peering up at me from inside the bathtub.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! My avatar looks a bit like me.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
My avatar is my mastiff puppie Macie
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a picture I took the last time I was in Chicago. It''s mine and DH''s fave city to travel to; we vacation there about 4 times a year.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is a picture of my diamond sitting in moss - the cloudy sky reflected in some of the facets making it look like some are frosted!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 8:33:57 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Hi! My avatar looks a bit like me.
a bit of bohemian/hippie in you? :D

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Macie: How big is your doggy now? :)

My avatar is my ugly hand with a gorgeous ring. LOL.

Divergrrl

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Cehrabehra! You are right - I'm a left-over 1960'S flower child.
35.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is my kitty that we adopted just over a year ago after my other kitty died prematurely (she was only 5) of cancer. This kitty mended my heart and helped with my grieving. She's now 4-1/2 and a Manx named Bunny (after the fact that her tail looks like a bunny's rear end!
19.gif
)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to know what Mara''s new Av means.

I adored Lorelei''s Fat butt-kicking groundhog-ish creature.

Mine is my oldest (and first to be adopted) cat Duncan. Prince Duncan, as he prefers to think of himself.... My baby.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Mine is my dog Woofie, at 7 weeks old.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is The Demon Dog!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Mine is my fat little pug, mid-yawn.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is my cat Oliver when he was a kitten. He''ll be 4 soon.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Mine is my pet Indian Ringneck parrot. He is nine years old. He''s a great talker and very friendly. He looks a little nervous in the photo cause he''s not sure about that camera!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
mine is my e-ring

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 2:09:22 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
how do i get my avatar to ''fill up'' the box?
Don''t shrink down the picture so much. The avatar box is 96 x 96 pixels so crop your picture to that size and you should be good to go.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Mine is my kitty Rascal
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine means ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder''. When I am in a good mood everyone is beautiful!!
9.gif

Maisie

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Mine is the cast of a short-lived (and, IMO, SUPER funny) cartoon on MTV called Clone High. MTV showed all of 3 or 4 episodes before the entire thing got pulled -- mostly b/c it treated the Ghandi character in an irreverent manner (or so thought the country of India).

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
All these cute animal avs make me want to put my kitty-cat Maya on there! Maybe it''s time for a change.... hmmmm.........

In the meantime, mine''s another boring ring-shot... but I like the purple in it, cause I can easily spot all my previous posts in a long thread!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
i was at the pool trying to get a shot of my ring with my phone. I have a pink razor and the sun reflected off the pink from my phone and kinda made a pink halo.

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
Mine is the popular Japanese cartoon monster Domo-kun...lol
Domo-kun, a strange monster-like creature born from an egg, is short, fuzzy and brown with beady black eyes and an open mouth revealing pointy teeth. He lives in an underground cave with Usajii -rabbit, and jii-chan- grampa), a wise old rabbit who loves to watch TV and drink astringent tea. Also in the cave live two bats, a mother and daughter named Shinobu and Morio. Shinobu has a drinking problem.

Domo-kun's favorite food is beef with potatoes in a soup and he has a strong dislike for apples (an unexplained mystery in his DNA). Domo-kun is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or in a bad mood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domo-kun

Here is another.
36.gif

domokun hat.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Mine is the DeBeers Millenium Hourglass. I believe it has 2000 diamonds (hence the Millenium), 35 carats total weight. I would love to own one of these, but I have no idea where to get one.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
For awhile, I had my little roach, whose inception you can see here. Before that I had a backpack, because I thought it represented my traveling ways...but apparently it only showed I was some sort of pest!

I had insomnia the other night so I threw together the one you see now...basically it''s the U.S. and Australia flag, which represents where TGuy lived and where I live now. The circle in the center in the middle part of the Korean flag, (I am Korean). It represents Yin/Yang and balance. The Korean part connects the other "lands" involved our in our lives. And it wouldn''t have happened if I hadn''t managed to throw caution to the wind and fall in love, hence the two cupids aiming at the Yin/Yang symbol. Sometimes I''m a little too balanced/pragmatic and have to let my heart rule my head a bit!!!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/16/2007 4:05:45 PM
Author: starryeyed
Mine is the DeBeers Millenium Hourglass. I believe it has 2000 diamonds (hence the Millenium), 35 carats total weight. I would love to own one of these, but I have no idea where to get one.
Untill a year ago or two, you could have purchased one directly from them for US$10,000.--
I dont think they are still produced...

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
mine is a smile, because it is the second best thing you can do with your lips
1.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 4:51:46 PM
Author: DiaGem
Untill a year ago or two, you could have purchased one directly from them for US$10,000.--
I dont think they are still produced...
Yes, I believe you are right. I saw one that sold for $3100 on Live Auctioneers. I saw one listed on eBay too, but after the auction ended. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results