shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your avatar mean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 4:47:37 PM
Author: Lorelei

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard! Thanks for sharing that FN!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mandarine, you haven''t lived until you have cuddled a chicken! Why is it you and I always seem to end up discussing chickens???
9.gif
Amy is not an * Engagement Chicken*
41.gif

LOL!!!! I guess I will have to take your word dor it because the only chickens that come to my house are the kind that I will use for an engagement chicken...and I''m not hugging that one!!! haha
2.gif

M~

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 1:02:19 PM
Author: Mandarine
haha...Lorelei your avatar made me laugh...it''s good to know I can still have humor about these things!

Before this one I had the dancing panda just because I thought he was cute and me and BF have a thing about bears (almost got attacked by a grizzly, but that''s a whole other story and one I don''t want to recall right now..hehe). We call my dog the little black dancing bear so I wanted a dancing bear!
2.gif

Right now is just an angel and I thought the picture was pretty cool. I''ve always loved angels and have always believed everyone has a guardian angel (mine was just taking a break the day the dog attacked me..hehe).

I sort of look like the girl when I don''t dry my hair straight...and I like the big wing!!
9.gif

M~
omg M I got chased by a black bear when I was a kid.... apparently you''re supopsed to drop your food for them but I ran with mine LOL Okay it''s funny now but it wasn''t then!! We have to stop talking about vicious animal attacks!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 3:14:54 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 1/17/2007 4:10:05 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 1/16/2007 1:00:26 PM
Author: Gypsy
I''d love to know what Mara''s new Av means.

I adored Lorelei''s Fat butt-kicking groundhog-ish creature.

Mine is my oldest (and first to be adopted) cat Duncan. Prince Duncan, as he prefers to think of himself.... My baby.
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! What a great description of him! Should I bring him back????? Or keep lickin kitten???
31.gif

He''s licking? I thought he was redecorating the bathroom with toilet paper... the first time I saw it was was fascinated... I must have starred at it for 5 minutes... just watching the little guy go! It''s fabulous.

As for the groundhog... maybe you can bring him back every once in a while? I really did love the fat little guy.
she could bring him back for feb 2nd and let his cousin in phily decide if she gets a new one or has to wait 6 weeks LOL!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 12:04:04 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 1/17/2007 1:02:19 PM
Author: Mandarine

Before this one I had the dancing panda just because I thought he was cute and me and BF have a thing about bears (almost got attacked by a grizzly, but that''s a whole other story and one I don''t want to recall right now..hehe). We call my dog the little black dancing bear so I wanted a dancing bear!
2.gif
omg M I got chased by a black bear when I was a kid.... apparently you''re supopsed to drop your food for them but I ran with mine LOL Okay it''s funny now but it wasn''t then!! We have to stop talking about vicious animal attacks!!

haha...I know it''s not funny but it really isn''t funny!. We were hiking in Montana and ran into a full grown grizzly...too close for comfort!!!. Two weeks later there was a man and his daughter in the news because they got attacked by a Grizzly in the same park we were at, and they survived! ....

In this case I did go into the bear''s territory so it''s a little different! hehe. I kept seeing all these berries and we were saying the place was probably like Bear''s heaven...yep, it was...he was right there eating all the sweet juicy berries!!!

That''s funny you kept your food and ran!...I probably would do the same...specially if it''s a piece of chocolate!
27.gif
. Not funny then I''m sure!

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
Bobbing bird that I own. Just wanted to make an animated avatar. If you look closely, you can see his feet are on backward.

Z.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
zdrastvootya, is your name the formal "hello" in Russian? I saw in another thread that you are Chinese, but your forum name sounds Russian. I''m Chinese and my fiance is Russian and I''m learning Russian so it caught my eye.

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
That leads to another thread: what does your login name mean?

I tried to pick a name that wouldn''t be already taken. That lead me to something beginning with the letter "Z". Than I tried to pick something unique that no one else would pick. I learned this word from some "learn Russian" website. When I try to say this to Russian-speaking people in the office, they don''t understand. Too formal and probably not pronounced correctly.

I''m Chinese-Canadian, but can speak very little Chinese. Good luck on the Russian lessons!

Das vedanya!

Z.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 4:00:36 PM
Author: zdrastvootya

I tried to pick a name that wouldn''t be already taken. That lead me to something beginning with the letter ''Z''. Than I tried to pick something unique that no one else would pick. I learned this word from some ''learn Russian'' website. When I try to say this to Russian-speaking people in the office, they don''t understand. Too formal and probably not pronounced correctly.

I''m Chinese-Canadian, but can speak very little Chinese. Good luck on the Russian lessons!

Das vedanya!

Z.

Not really sure why I picked my login name. My full name is Rebecca but some people call me Becca or B, so I just expanded it and added a * for the fun of it!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I'm curious as well about some people's login names!

Mine is a whacked-out combination of my first and last names. First name is Pamela, so I took the "ela" from that (but added an extra L b/c I liked it better), and the "ila" is part of our last name (though when I joined PS we weren't even engaged yet so it was my secret way of taking my hubby's name before the fact -- heehheeh!). So ella-ila. Ellaila, that's me
21.gif

Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but I guess it's easier than zdrastvootya, eh?
2.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
My log-in name is a combo of the isa (from Isabel) and the ku (from Kurt) my DH. I don''t really like it, but once you''ve chosen a name, it''s yours. I would have given more thought to it and tried to be creative if I had known it was going to a *forever* name
40.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What does your avatar mean?

And... You want me to spoil my secret?

Perry

shappi2000

Rough_Rock
i have a debeers hour glass. it was given to me as a gift.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 11:08:48 PM
Author: IrishAngel
Finally have a different avatar!

I have the fat penguin now because pigs and penguins are my favorite animals, and it''s friggin COLD outside. I also thought it was funny.

I''m still trying to mess with pics of my precious pooches to find a cute avatar of them.
2.gif

I love the tp kitty!

I adore penguins too! I think they are so cute in their lil tuxedoes. When I was a little girl I had 2 collections: one of horses, and the other of penguins.

My avatar is a high heeled shoe because I like classy things. I wish I had more occasion to wear heels. I did all the time my first year teaching, but this year I have discovered that ballet flats and certain cushy shoes are MUCH more teacher friendly. Luckily they are also realitively fashionable. I still wear some pointy toed kitten heels from time to time though.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
My avator is now me...a recent pic, but its hard to see exactly. I look all squished and bloated so I need to figure out how to fix that...hmmm.

I took some pics for my DH for Christmas and had the photographer send me this one regarding a re-order so I thought I'd put me as my avator, but, again, I look not as good as the pic is supposed to. Its one of my DH's favorite pics of me...I
emsad.gif
wanted it to look good...

And my left eyeball looks all weird, like cross-eyed, ugh! I am going to have to change it again...
38.gif
7.gif
39.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 4:00:36 PM
Author: zdrastvootya
It''s the first three letters of my first name (maria) and the first three letters of my last name.

I''m sure all of you thought I was a comic fanatic
emwink.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a picture of the beach where we''ll get married in Hawaii!
30.gif

And my username is short for .... can anyone guess?

31.gif
31.gif

Indiana Jones!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
what beach did you get married at and which island? It looks beautiful.

I changed mine to be my hubby and me a few weeks ago, going to a party!!! Skippy123, I have no clue why I chose it. I probably would have chose something different such as my name Stephanie but there were other Stephanie's. Skippy seemed a little FUN and 123 was dumb!!! Oh well.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
we will be married on March 10th 2007.
9.gif

It''s a beach at Kona Village resort on the Big Island of Hawaii.
30.gif

elsie

Shiny_Rock
I like this thread!

My avatar is a knitted stuffed chicken I made for a friend (couldn''t think of anything else to use).

As for my username, my real name isn''t actually "elsie" -- the name stands for the initials of my first and last name.
1.gif

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
My avitar is my two daughters. I first tried a pic of me, but thought they would be more pleasant to look at. I''d like to have a pic of my ering! I''ll do that sometime.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marvel, I thought it was because you are a marvel of information, or a marvel-ous person!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My avatar is of my original custom solitaire setting (Lockes inspired) from James Allen. From waaaay back in fall ''05.
5.gif
Even though the stone has since been re-set into a 3-stone, I want to keep this avatar because it reminds me of how awesome it looks as a solitaire......I''m not closing any doors.
2.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 11:01:02 PM
Author: diamondfan
Marvel, I thought it was because you are a marvel of information, or a marvel-ous person!!!
LOL!! Yep, that''s it, DF!! Actually, I love to marvel at everybody''s eye candy
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 1:44:38 PM
Author: marvel

Date: 1/28/2007 11:01:02 PM
Author: diamondfan
LOL!! Yep, that''s it, DF!! Actually, I love to marvel at everybody''s eye candy
9.gif
That''s what I thought it meant.
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I just changed my avatar... We were given an "engagement cake" at the New Year''s party... and my FSIL took a picture of FI giving me a kiss. I was so touched by the family''s gesture I was crying!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm, just changed mine too! Mine is Addison from Grey''s Anatomy. Love that woman''s hair, her spunky glasses, and her attitude.
1.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Mine is what I would look like as a cartoon... and thinner...
9.gif

My login... Sum is my nickname... and Bride because I came here looking for e-rings.... and I like that it''s like I''m "just some bride" ... it''s also true that I''m the bride of an accountant! HAHAHAHA... that never gets old...
20.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 8:17:49 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Hmmmm, just changed mine too! Mine is Addison from Grey''s Anatomy. Love that woman''s hair, her spunky glasses, and her attitude.
1.gif
I saw you changed it. At first, I went
6.gif

Then I was
7.gif

I LOVED that pear. I''m sure I''ll adjust though....
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 8:27:32 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/31/2007 8:17:49 PM
Author: FireGoddess
1.gif
I saw you changed it. At first, I went
6.gif

Then I was
7.gif

I LOVED that pear. I''m sure I''ll adjust though....
2.gif
I''m sure it''ll be back at some point.
2.gif
I had a *sniff* moment too but I appeased that by telling myself I''d put it back up later.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results