shape
carat
color
clarity

What does an i3 1 carat diamond look like?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Does it have a cert stating H color? It looks tinted, closer to L

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sister bought her engagement ring from James Allen and I think it’s well priced and lovely.
James Allen used to be well regarded here because although they didn't do comprehensive imaging, they used to have the certificates linked so searchers could see the details of a stone and that helped with finding stones for people. They stopped showing the certs and now require you to go via their customer service team to get information so they don't tend to be recommended any longer.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
James Allen used to be well regarded here because although they didn't do comprehensive imaging, they used to have the certificates linked so searchers could see the details of a stone and that helped with finding stones for people. They stopped showing the certs and now require you to go via their customer service team to get information so they don't tend to be recommended any longer.
Thank you for letting me know. My sister purchased her stone and ring about three years ago so it’s been awhile since I’ve been in there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results