shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

benno

Rough_Rock
I want to get something just right for my future wife (I hope), what are your thoughts about this diamond? Also, I am from Australia and am looking at buying online from Jogia Diamonds www.diamondsandopals.com, does anybody have any experiance with this merchant? I am looking at these guys mostly because I have the ability to veiw the diamonds. Buying from a foreign trader like the ones listed on pricescope still scares me a little, am I right to be a little hesitant or should I not worry and look at these options. Thanks

Shape : PRINCESS

Carat Weight : 1.01

Colour : F

Clarity : VS1

Price : USD$6037.26

Certification : GIA

Polish : Excellent

Symmetry : Very Good

Measurements : 5.55x5.50x4.00

Fluorescence : None

Total Depth : 72.2 %

Table : 72 %

*bump* - hopefully a good princess person can help you - any chance of getting an idealscope on this one? Have you seen this one with your eyes?

I have not seen this one yet but I can arrange to do so, I was just checking to see if it was worth looking at. As far as the ideal scope geos I dont have any info in reguards to that. Would you suggest I get that info before I considered buying a princess cut diamond?

Garry will say ASET is better than Ideal Scope for princess.

However, if you've no practice, it is difficult to gauge what is a good amount of red/green/leakage.

I would definitely get at least an Ideal Scope.

Nothing to worry about in the way of numbers.

I'd definitely take a look at the online options the other PS vendors have.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP