shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think of this settting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking of getting a custom setting made by whiteflash since everyone here seems to have had a good experience with them and beautiful rings as a result. Anywho, I wanted to know what y'all thought of this setting but maybe a 3/4 eternity rather than what is shown. Also, does this setting look pretty sturdy in that the diamonds won't bruise each other. Any feedback would be appreciated.

GS-25316_set.jpg

GS-25316_set.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, we''ll it looks just like Mara''s setting and that style is a big hit on Pricescope. I love it
1.gif

have you seen the thread on eternity and semi eternity wedding sets? if not, you''ll love it and you can find it here

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot! It reminds me of Mara''s setting. Where is this photo from? It''s rare to see one with 4 prong but I think that is a great idea for security. Also, do you suppose that the rings stay lined up well, or is it not a concern? I''ve always wondered this about Mara''s set. I suppose if they don''t line up and it bugs you you could get them soldered.
Good luck!
i also notice that WF has recently added a very reasonably full eternity shared prong, if you want to avoid going custom. But I like the 4 prong style a lot.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is a lovely set
31.gif
31.gif

Hopefully, if Mara sees this thread she can give you some feedback about the real thing!

genette

Shiny_Rock
I found this setting on questjewelers.com....I would get it from them but their policy seems to fit those that live in their area better. They would uphold their policy if you get your ring checked every six months by them and I don''t live anywhere near there, so I figured whiteflash would be better.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does look very similar to Mara's although hers are full eternity. I think 3/4 eternity would be fine, as would the half. It's personal preference. You may not be able to resize the 3/4 as much as the 1/2 though, as an aside.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2006 3:48:47 PM
Author: fashionsweetie
I found this setting on questjewelers.com....I would get it from them but their policy seems to fit those that live in their area better. They would uphold their policy if you get your ring checked every six months by them and I don''t live anywhere near there, so I figured whiteflash would be better.

I bought a setting from quest and they never said they would only honor their policy if you have the ring checked by them every 6 months. they said lifetime sizing and melee replacement for free. Hap told me if I wanted to send it back every 6 months or a year I could and they''d look it over but if not just to find a local jeweler I trusted to check it for me. If anything was noticed as being wrong, then i could send it back to them for the fixing. I wonder if they have changed their policy since last year when I purchased from them?
34.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/24/2006 1:56:40 PM
Author:fashionsweetie
I was thinking of getting a custom setting made by whiteflash since everyone here seems to have had a good experience with them and beautiful rings as a result. Anywho, I wanted to know what y''all thought of this setting but maybe a 3/4 eternity rather than what is shown. Also, does this setting look pretty sturdy in that the diamonds won''t bruise each other. Any feedback would be appreciated.

GS-25316_set.jpg
Yup, it''s a ringer for Mara''s (pun intended, sorry). It is one of the most beautiful settings on the boards, IMO. She has an eternity but I think 3/4 around would be really nice! It''d be easier to resize later if needed.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Lovely, classic setting that will never go out of style or look dated. Great choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results