shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this bracelet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Zoe I hope you decide to keep it b/c it is a very special piece. Of course if you DO keep it, you MUST post wrist shots!

ZoeFL

Rough_Rock
emcry.gif
I need help!!!! Things just got more complicated.....

The 3rd party apprasier, who''s recommended by a friend of his in LA...said that the good news is..the diamonds are non conflict! but the bad news is...he suspected 3-4 diamonds out of this 40 diamonds are imitations!!!!!!
8.gif

My FI is sooooo upset now! The apprasier said he needs more days to get the report out..but my FI is flying to london this wed! So we are caught in the middle now! If indeed this jewelry shop is selling even fake diamonds..how can we trust them to return our money 1 week later?

I told my FI that suspicion isn''t a fact, perhaps it''s real diamonds that looks too good?

We are at lost what to do now
15.gif
What''s the consumer rights in USA like? Can they really hold our money for a week?

I told him to go back to them..tell them we are gonna get the bracelet appraised for conflict-free purpose..and needed to extend the return policy period...coz we will be in London, NZ and Singapore the next few weeks. If we indeed find it to be anything that''s less than their cert stated, we should have the right to return them. But would they accused us of diamond swapping later?!?!?!?!?!

emsad.gif
my FI said all he really want was to buy me a gift.....now he is to go thru all these stress...

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
Oh dear Zoe, that is upsetting news! I''m really sorry that your are caught up in this mess. I wish you the best of luck in getting it resolved, and I would sit tight until you are completely sure the suspect diamonds are real or imitations.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2007 1:44:36 AM
Author: ZoeFL
Widget, nothing to be ashamed of
emsmile.gif
It is an amazing bracelet or my FI wouldn''t have bought it too.

Like DandiAndi said Kimberly process will ensure that diamonds come from non conflicting countries in Africa. As different mines have different minerals that is part of the properties of it''s diamond. Thus that''s how one can truly know. Because there''s a lot of smuggling going on in Africa for conflict diamonds.

I hope you are right DandiAndi....

FireGoddess, they said they need to get thru their account department to process the payment, thus 1 week later. I feel that it''s more their technique used to get us thinking twice about returning the bracelet.

My FI took the bracelet to another jeweler to appraise it and also find the diamonds origin.....

I will let you guys know later..if we are indeed keeping the bracelet
5.gif
thanks for all of your concern
1.gif

Can I ask a potentially stupid question? As far as I knew, there was no way to assure that a diamond was not a conflict diamond. Since diamonds are all carbon, how can an appraiser tell if it''s a conflict stone???? Seems really weird to me. The only info I can find on conflict diamonds says there is no way to know for sure?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is horrible! I hope he is wrong. I find it hard to believe they would risk their rep. on selling fake diamonds but you never know! I hope it all works out quickly!

ZoeFL

Rough_Rock
Sigh... Not only my FMIL was in coma for 2 weeks. Good that she just woke up from it...

Our return bracelet...been weeks, we never check our account coz of FMIL. The money never came in....

We didn''t use credit card to pay, so we shouldn''t have to wait this long...

I do not understand this world sometimes. So now we do not have the bracelet and our money back. No clue what to do...

Sorry..just to vent a bit.
8.gif

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Oh Zoe, that''s awful!!

What does the store have to say about the situation?? What excuse have they given (if any) for the failure to reimburse you yet?

I hope this is sorted out for you soon...

sheena

Rough_Rock
I love the design of the bracelet because of the triangle shape and diamond gemstone.

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
I love that bracelet of yours. It''s unusual. Try it on and keep staring at it in the mirror. If you don''t start to like it then maybe it''s not for you but I have to say sometimes jewellery grows on you after a while...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any updates? Did you contact the store? So sorry to hear about your FMIL!!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I just caught your thread due to the bump by Tacori...

I, too, am curious to see how this turned out for you...I can''t imagine if there are imitations in your bracelet how the store can even begin to stay in business!

Please keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results