shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this asscher Part II

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

The jeweler from which I saw the first asscher found another baby asscher for me with the following specs:

Measurements: 4.71 X 4.60 X 3.23
Weight: 0.59carat
DVVS2
Depth: 70.2%
Table: 63%
Girdle:Slightly Thick to Very Thick
Culet: None
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Characteristics: Pinpoint, Indented Natural
Fluorescence: Faint

Again I have no pics as this was in a jewelry shop. However, I took along my new aset scope and found a lot of red regions as well as green regions and a little white regions (I hope I have used it correctly). The concentric squares look quite good too, with distinct windmills. The jeweler quoted me approx USD2250.

What do you think? Is there any cause for concern on this stone? Is this quote too high? Any advice will be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sounds good.

if you feel happy with the jeweller then I see no warning bells.

the girdle is still carrying some additional weight - but most of the time you can set an asscher so you get to see that additional diamond - and you will not have problems with chipping.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Garry, you are right on the first asscher.. I looked through the ASET scope and the middle had lots of white, with only a little red and green on the sides on the diamond.

Thanks again!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it sounds good too. Any chance you can get us some pics???

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a little deep but if the patterns rock id consider it.
The price is about $200 over internet which isnt that bad for a b&m.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All, thanks for all your help/opinion and thanks Garry for the tips on how to take the ideal scope pics. I will try to get some pics and will post it once I have done so.

I''ll let you know once I''ve decided on it. It''s not a stunning huge asscher but I sure think it''s quite a cute baby one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results