shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of my engagement ring? Not sure how I feel

lovetorenovate

Rough_Rock
Re: What do you think of my engagement ring? Not sure how I

I tried on a very similar setting last week - and it was beautiful on my finger. I loved it (but it's not "the one" for me - just one of many that was really really lovely). If you like it - who cares.... but I agree, find what you really really love. It's going to be a pretty funny joke for my fiance and I - we've looked at rings for 4-5 months. I have sent to finished rings back (one was set wrong - nothing to do with me and if it had been correct that's probably the ring I'd be wearing) - but now I've looked too much and can't make up my mind. So I've got two other rings/diamonds here that I'm picking between. And if you count the twist tie that he actually proposed with... that makes 5 rings. Oh well.... he's going to start calling me the princess and the pea soon... but the bottom line is to find a ring that you swoon over.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock

nr00|1289850439|2766963 said:
Yes I was so surprised they said the trillions looked odd (instead of "not my preference" at least) on the setting, and where I am already not the biggest fan of trillions, I got really nervous about it. Aside from my own uncertainty, the "odd" comment prompted me to get more opinions on it and post!
I appreciate the replies on this topic, thanks again everyone : - )
Do you feel like you'll learn to love the trills? If not, you should speak now. Personally, I think they add a unique flair to the ring--you don't see trillions every day, so it makes your ring a little different. I have an EC, and in theory, I really wasn't sure about having RBs as side stones, but on my actual ring, I love them and think they make my ring interesting and unique--maybe you will feel the same way about those trills once they're on your hand.

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock

personally, i think it's gorgeous! but what are you actually worried about? that other people won't like it or you won't? if there's is doubt, don't go there, but please don't give a crap about someone else's opinion, because you'll be adjusting this ring forever ;-)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

From a Trillion side stone lover to you: If you don't like it as it is, you might never like it in the near future either.
I love the trillions that are on each side of my pear center stone. I didn't USED to like trillions, they actually bothered me before! But I am so happy with them now!!! It took a little while to get there though :) It might take you a little time as well!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Remember: It's your ring, not ours.... you need to love it- not us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results