shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think? is this price for all the rings???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like that price is just for one ring.
2.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see a way to specify which one you want, plus the description says it is a set - this ad is very confusing!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:11:29 AM
Author: ImpatientOne
I don''t see a way to specify which one you want, plus the description says it is a set - this ad is very confusing!!!
I agree, it does say you can buy them individually, or as a set. Totally confusing to me, no wonder Sophie was
33.gif
Hehe. Sophie, please email them and ask for clarification.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sure looks like a set to me, and it is in Canadian dollars. Are you in Canada?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that vendor is in Ohio, but this is a site used by a lot of Canadians...

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:11:29 AM
Author: ImpatientOne
that''s what I thought too!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and i quote: A fascinating set of rings that can be purchased individually and added to as you wish or buy all five to create a stunning effect of mulitcolored jewels!

the way i read the sentence is that the price is individual so you can add one at a time [as your budget allows] or buy all five at the same time at $341.80 x 5=$1709.

movie zombie

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
MZ is right, it''s per ring. If you go directly to their site, it''s a little clearer. In US $, the rings are $289 each.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I must be slow, lol! I looked at that site last night and added a quantity of "1" to my cart, but it never asked me which "1" I wanted...

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:36:26 AM
Author: diamondfan
It sure looks like a set to me, and it is in Canadian dollars. Are you in Canada?
yes, I am in Canada but my parents live in upstate NY so I ship stuff there if the company only ships inside US...but I earn Canadian dollars.lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results