Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think? is this price for all the rings???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like that price is just for one ring.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see a way to specify which one you want, plus the description says it is a set - this ad is very confusing!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:11:29 AM
Author: ImpatientOne
I don''t see a way to specify which one you want, plus the description says it is a set - this ad is very confusing!!!
I agree, it does say you can buy them individually, or as a set. Totally confusing to me, no wonder Sophie was
Hehe. Sophie, please email them and ask for clarification.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sure looks like a set to me, and it is in Canadian dollars. Are you in Canada?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that vendor is in Ohio, but this is a site used by a lot of Canadians...

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:11:29 AM
Author: ImpatientOne
that''s what I thought too!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and i quote: A fascinating set of rings that can be purchased individually and added to as you wish or buy all five to create a stunning effect of mulitcolored jewels!

the way i read the sentence is that the price is individual so you can add one at a time [as your budget allows] or buy all five at the same time at $341.80 x 5=$1709.

movie zombie

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
MZ is right, it''s per ring. If you go directly to their site, it''s a little clearer. In US $, the rings are $289 each.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I must be slow, lol! I looked at that site last night and added a quantity of "1" to my cart, but it never asked me which "1" I wanted...

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:36:26 AM
Author: diamondfan
It sure looks like a set to me, and it is in Canadian dollars. Are you in Canada?
yes, I am in Canada but my parents live in upstate NY so I ship stuff there if the company only ships inside US...but I earn Canadian dollars.lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.