color
clarity

What do you have your heart set on?

dazzlerazzle

Shiny_Rock
- A JKLM AVR or AVC (~2 ct, SI1 or SI2) set as a pendant

- BG blue studs (GHI) in Plat, ~1.5 tcw

- 2.5mm+ french-cut 3/4 eternity band, I think set in YG

- 2mm u-cut 3/4 eternity band set in RG (I will either do this or 2mm bright set band for wedding band)

- Even while having our I AVR set in Plat for the ering, I STILL hanker after a JKL AVR set in rose gold. Since I eventually want a daintier 3-stone RHR, I'm thinking a ~1ct AVR center, flanked with ~.25 AVR sides, all in a RG trellis.

- And (I'd have to win the lottery) a ~3ct low-colored, brown-tinted emerald cut flanked by white traps, trellis setting (with cup), in rose gold. Someone here has a ring like this (by VC I believe?) but no idea how to find it right now.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @msop04 - I love it too!

I've always done really well with BN stones, but the cut on my 3.61 is extra gorgeous and the light return is something else. It glows. Or should I say - it GLOOOOOWS! Next year I'm turning it into a 3 stone, with Canera H&A sig cuts either side. I already have the first one - they'll both be H VS2 - and my BN stone completely holds its own against the Canera stone. I am SO looking forward to scratching this itch; I've wanted something like this for such a long time!

And good luck with your 11mm upgrade search! Never say never and all good things come to those who wait and all that sort of thing! ;-)

Thanks, @mrs-b! ...I'm afraid it'll be a VERY long time until I can consider upgrading, but I do really love the ring I have now. :wavey:

plpinkinsa

Rough_Rock
Vintage asscher cut diamond 1.5-2ct, color doesn't matter. Setting would be 3 stone with trap sides.
IMG_1253.JPG
I actually still want an old cut chunky facet pear with a huge culet...I'm eyeballing one on JBG...I've debated on how I can find a reason to buy it :whistle: If I didn't have so much going on right now, I would have bought it and reasoned later :lol:
1.27ct Art Deco Pear Cut Diamond and Emerald Trilogy Ring 3-L (1).jpg

Q

Queenie60

I continue to change my mind! I'm now thinking about a 3 carat emerald with trap sides. Choices, choices..... Yekutiel put this one in my mind. I'll be visiting him in October to help me to decide what my next project will be!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results