shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you get when you marry an OMC + a Leon???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Thanks for all the sweet comments and compliments. I feel like a very lucky woman. We do LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I''m going back to either Leon or JBEG for my wedding band. I know "it''s against the rules" to wear a wedding band with his engagement rings, but I can''t help it. wedding band or third one down - JBEG

When the sun decides to show up sometime in NY, I will post fire pictures - this baby is a disco ball in the sun. Thanks again.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Both your rings are beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
wow, now that is a LOVELY piece!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about your ring. I love the basket and the semi cathedral and the classic look.

How long did it take to get from when you signed the work order if I can ask? I currently have an OMC at Leon right now being set in a simiilar solitaire setting.

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 1:02:51 PM
Author: nkarma
I love everything about your ring. I love the basket and the semi cathedral and the classic look.

How long did it take to get from when you signed the work order if I can ask? I currently have an OMC at Leon right now being set in a simiilar solitaire setting.
Thank you!! Thanks to everyone!! To answer your question, I signed the work order October 22nd and Rachael overnighted my finished ring via FedEx Nov. 30th. It would have been shipped Nov. 23rd, but the holiday got in the way so the 4 week quote was right on the money.

We almost went with a 3/4 pave band and basket, but my gut told me "you''re going to love the solitaire more". I''m glad I listened to my gut.
2.gif
Cannot wait to see your OMC/Leon combo!! Make sure post us some glam shots!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Its gorgeous!!! I love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
That is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! Your OMC is yummy (I like to see some "warmth" in older cut stones) & Leon''s solitaire is divine.

K+D=4

Rough_Rock
What a sweet fi!!

Lovely lovely rings!!!

More pics, more pics please!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just a stunning OMC and the setting perfectly showcases it! Looks gorgeous on your hand!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 1:26:45 PM
Author: Lekde

Thank you!! Thanks to everyone!! To answer your question, I signed the work order October 22nd and Rachael overnighted my finished ring via FedEx Nov. 30th. It would have been shipped Nov. 23rd, but the holiday got in the way so the 4 week quote was right on the money.

We almost went with a 3/4 pave band and basket, but my gut told me 'you're going to love the solitaire more'. I'm glad I listened to my gut.
2.gif
Thanks for the info. I agree about the solitaire. I think it makes the diamond stand out and looks great with your stone. Love those double claw prongs.

What image did you reference for yours? R907? I noticed that the cathedral comes up to the top of the metal that goes around the middle of the stone. Did you ask for that or I wonder if that it is what he uses for smaller stones compared to the R907. Sorry for all the questions. I like how it comes up to the bottom of that part better like for R907 (boston jeff's ring). My stone is a rectangular OMC though and not round like yours.

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 7:22:38 PM
Date: 12/2/2009 1:26:45 PM

Author: Lekde

We almost went with a 3/4 pave band and basket, but my gut told me 'you're going to love the solitaire more'. I'm glad I listened to my gut.
2.gif

Thanks for the info. I agree about the solitaire. I think it makes the diamond stand out and looks great with your stone. Love those double claw prongs.

What image did you reference for yours? R907? I noticed that the cathedral comes up to the top of the metal that goes around the middle of the stone. Did you ask for that or I wonder if that it is what he uses for smaller stones compared to the R907. Sorry for all the questions. I like how it comes up to the bottom of that part better like for R907 (boston jeff's ring). My stone is a rectangular OMC though and not round like yours.

I used the R986 as a reference and specifically asked for no tapering and for it to sit not too high and not too low. I know it doesn't sound all that professional, but he got it perfectly!! On my work order was exactly what I asked for - semi-cathedral, 1.8mm no tapering, and also referenced a picture of th R986 setting. It came out PERFECT. I don't think where he places the metal is referenced to stone size, but rather the setting specifications.

I *think* (which sometimes gets me in trouble) the R986 & R907 are REALLY similar. Comparing the R907 to my side view - it looks almost the same ....

Hope this helps you.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, love it!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Beautfiul stone and stunning setting. Congrats on your engagement!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoy looking at your lovely pictures! What an amazing ring
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful! I love how he gave you the family ring first so it will always have a special place in your heart.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. Goodness.

6.gif

That is amazing. I will now resume staring at it.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful stone!! and the setting together, what gorgeous-ness!!!! Looks lovely on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results