shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you get when you marry an OMC + a Leon???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lekde

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeousness that’s what!!! I finally have something to share!!

Last February my FI bought a 1.60ct OMC from Jewels by Erica Grace. I have to say, from what FI says, Grace is amazing and he would recommend her and her business to anyone and everyone!! Their price was killer and the stone .... oh, the stone!!

30.gif
FI says that Grace "held his hand" and answered all of his questions very quickly. He was worried about buying the stone sight unseen and conducting such a large and important purchase from opposite sides of the map, but lo-and-behold it was all perfect. Please, don''t ever hesitate to do business with them.

FI held on to the stone for 7months and couldn''t decide how to set it. He knows how picky I am about jewelry, but he LOVED the Leon solitaire. In September he proposed with his maternal grandmothers .25ct engagement ring circa 1928. I was thrilled!! I had no idea about the other rock.

FI let me in on the other rock and how he decoded that we should pick the setting out together. He told me ultimately it was my choice, but he loved the Leon solitaire. Well, it came down to either a Leon solitaire or a James Meyer 1345 - either in Platinum. Obviously, we went with the Leon and I''m so glad we did - IT IS INCREDIBLE!!! Leon was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would deal with he and Rachael again in a heartbeat. He was always courteous and answered my questions within 24 hours or less. I cannot speak highly enough about him and his work and his price was perfect. The only (stupid) thing I was a little disappointed about Leon was that he didn''t stamp the LM inside the ring - I got the PT950, but no LM signature. Oh well, if that’s the worst....oh and I did get a dark red Leon box.

Ok, I''m done rambling. For right this minute, I only have 1 picture taken with my BB (I don''t have access to my camera at work), but as soon as I get home I will add more photos of both my Leon and my 1st e-ring.

Stats:
1.60 OMC K, VS
7.05mm x ? x ?
Setting:
Platinum 950
1.8mm
Double Claw Prongs
No Tapering
Semi-Cathedral

leonOMC.love.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, stunning! More pics of that delicious OMG please!
36.gif

Congrats on your engagement too!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! May we have more pictures please? Can''t wait to see some handshots!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you get when you marry an OMC + a Leon???

You get a match made in Heaven!!

Beautiful ring
36.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It looks absolutely stunning! Please post more pics.
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
it looks stunning...hand shots?
31.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!!!!! enjoy your pretty ring!
31.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pictures!!

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
I promise to take more pictures when I get home this evening (with a real camera)!! Yes, including hand shots!

Thanks so so much for the compliments!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
WooOoOoW!! It looks great. Can''t wait to see more pictures.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, I cannot wait to see this baby on your hand - it is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
We so need more photos of that beauty- wow..
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s LOVELY!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There ought to be a law...no posting just one pic...we need more...more...
1.gif

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful!!!! Please take a million and one pics. Leon is currently my GOG OMC in a double claw prong solitaire and the wait is KILLING ME!!! Your pics would make the wait oh so much better. Can I ask, how long did it take??? I know I have an estimate, but was hoping it would be done early.

I agree that Leon and Rachael are great!! I can't wait to see more pics of that lovely e-ring. You must be so happy.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my!!! That is just stunning!!! Is there any way you could post hand shots and/or shots from the side when you take more pics? I''m interested in a K color and yours just looks so white - it''s giving me a lot of hope!

I actually recently got into contact with Erica and I must say, she is an absolute professional and her positive attitude and helpful nature and clearly shown through the e-mails I have gotten from her. I''d also mention her response time is the best I''ve come into contact with. I can''t wait to work with her!
emsmile.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve bought four rings and a pendant from Erica and Grace and I am not the easiest person in the world to deal with. I can''t recommend them highly enough. Far and away the best customer service I have ever encountered.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a stunning OMC! Congratulations to you and your fiancee!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
it''s STUNNING and congrats on your engagement!!!
30.gif
36.gif
i adore Jewels by Erica Grace as well...i''ve never purchased anything from there, but i visit weekly to drool.
18.gif
BF and i have been looking at an OMC that''s also a K so i can''t wait to see more pics!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, we need more pics of this stunning ring ASAP!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Chantilly

Rough_Rock
I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but isn't it a violation of Federal Trade Commission regulations to sell a ring that has a Precious Metal Stamp but missing the Manufacturer's Trademark Stamp?

OP, it's up to you but you might want to ask Leon Mege about sending it back for the LM stamp. I know some jewelers who refuse to work/size/repair/etc on a ring that is missing both or one of its stamps.

I hate being the bearer of bad news and hopefully I'm wrong. I'm just trying to help. Whatever you decide, best of luck to you!
face1.gif

PS. The ring is gorgeous BTW!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Big congratulations!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I''m waiting impatiently for handshots!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
Oh so beautiful shinnies! Sorry if I sound like a newb but can someone please give me the link to Erica Grace? I am curious to see. thanks in advance I am new to all the jewelery vedors etc.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
that is a beautiful, elegant ring
Congratulations

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
you get an OMG! Beautiful, must see more pics!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
G
30.gif
RGE
30.gif
US!!!!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 5:14:53 PM
Author: Chantilly
I hope I don''t get in trouble for saying this but isn''t it a violation of Federal Trade Commission regulations to sell a ring that has a Precious Metal Stamp but missing the Manufacturer''s Trademark Stamp?

OP, it''s up to you but you might want to ask Leon Mege about sending it back for the LM stamp. I know some jewelers who refuse to work/size/repair/etc on a ring that is missing both or one of its stamps.

I hate being the bearer of bad news and hopefully I''m wrong. I''m just trying to help. Whatever you decide, best of luck to you!
face1.gif

PS. The ring is gorgeous BTW!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Big congratulations!

Really? Maybe I don''t understand this post?

My last setting was a custom made set by WF that was stamped PLAT but that''s all. No WF logo, or initials or anything else. I never had it worked on or repaired by anyone else, but you''re saying this is an issue? *confuzzled!!!!*
33.gif

PS GORGEOUS RING!
30.gif
Need about 1,001 more pictures PLEASE!!!
36.gif

Lekde

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I''m back with the pictures I promised. I hope you all enjoy and I hope you don''t mind a lot of pictures.

126.1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results